[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>raw tomorrow night >roman cutting a promo so bmj can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: cena man punk.png (277 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
cena man punk.png
277 KB, 650x440
>raw tomorrow night
>roman cutting a promo so bmj can return
>"I am the champ. I am THE guy."
>the lights go out
>THE CHAMP IS HERE
>this hits https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFA0V9ipT2w

How hard would you mark?
>>
>>1335308
Can't wait for a record low. BMJ is the only good thing about wwe now.
>>
>>1335308
I'd like to see Cena completely bury Roman on the mic like he is capable of, but he's such a nice guy that he will hold back and try to make Roman look good
>>
>>1335315
>Roman tries to cut a promo
>"Fine speech."
>t. BMJ

but how hard would you mark if he came out to cult of personality?
>>
>>1335308
>Roman cutting a promo
I wouldn't mark because I would have skipped it.
>>
>>1335315
>le cena is a nice guy meme
Tell that to JTG and Riley
>>
>>1335308
New theme? Sounds pretty good, I'm liking the Dad Rock
>>
>>1335363
It was Punk's but I think it'd be a good Cena meme move to come out on his first night back to Punk's theme to piss off the smarks.

Doesn't have to be a permanent thing but it's not like it'd be the first time they reuse an old guy's theme. Kurt Angle's theme wasn't his originally and I think someone used Real American before Hogan.
>>
ROFL this titantron actually works really well. Cena has personality unlike cuck man
>>
Why did wrestling fans start pretending John Cena was good?
Stockholm syndrome?
>>
>>1335745
>thinking Cena wants to piss off people
M8 he is a babyface. When Ryback did the Punk thing he was a heel and got good heat for it
>>
>>1335753
I'll never get this. He won most smarks over with that stupid US open challenge in 2015, where he "made the belt matter" and he "put people over" and "had good matches". I thought people would be smarter than this, but looks like I was wrong.
>>
>>1335308

I would mark so fucking hard.
>>
>>1335753
Because Roman is worse and the usual 4chan contrarianism
>>
>>1335754
Cena is a heel to those people that he would piss off anyway. And when I think about it's funny how creative still sets Punk as a face to a heel WWE establishment through the Ryback thing. Didn't Vince notice this shit?
>>
>>1335753
>>1335778

Because he's actually good, even if he's booked poorly. Roman sucks and is booked poorly.
>>
>>1335778
Yeah I don't get that. The matches weren't the drizzling shits but most were just finisher spam and he went over literally the entire division that could hold the belt. Rusev did way more for the thing
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.