[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stephanie Injured Her Neck Once Giving HHH Head
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: cumfornoelle.jpg (107 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
cumfornoelle.jpg
107 KB, 640x799
>"During the podcast, McMahon claimed to be a metalhead. McMahon stated that she is a big fan of Metallica and she admitted to injuring her neck at a Motörhead show.

>"It was Motörhead." McMahon added, "from headbanging, just to be clear. You can't leave that part out.""
>>
Based HHH giving Steph the big shovel
>>
>>1335192
>implying she'd ever blow her strap boy
>>
Noelle Debut when?
>>
>>1335205
Hopefully never
>>
It's funny how much she is in love with HHH and he just married her to secure his spot forever in the company.

>b-but he was already a top star

He'd never be in the position he is now if didn't bang steph and cheat on his longtime girlfriend.

He's made MILLIONS(of more) dollars and can do whatever he wants. He's going to be Vince soon enough.
>>
>>1335214
Based Hunter
>>
>>1335214
BASED PAUL working the smarks.
>>
File: raw31113.jpg (53 KB, 499x344) Image search: [Google]
raw31113.jpg
53 KB, 499x344
>>1335214
Regardless of wealth, I'd pick Steph over gross-vag Chyna any day.

Steph:
>Hot
>Rich
>Into you
>Doesn't look like a dude

Chyna:
>Into you
>Looks like a dude

I'm sure he loves Stephanie, but either way, Haitch knows what's up.
>>
>>1335192
It's interesting how much in love with HHH and married him to find his place forever in the company.

>B-but he has been a star on top

He did not in the position right now where the bang steph and copies of his girlfriend already.

He made millions (more) dollars and can do anything he wants. He will become an instant Vince.
>>
>>1335214
Regardless of the economy, I would pick Steph in full-vag Chyna any day.

Steph:
>hot
>Rich
>Up to you
>Does not look like a dude

Chyna:
>Up to you
>Style like a dude

I'm sure he loves Stephanie, but the road is known Haitch it.
>>
>>1335291
>Steph
>hot
>doesn't look like a dude
m8
>>
>>1335192
Why are these ugly old rednecks into metal?
>>
>>1335214
He is truly the best player in the game. He doesn't even care for Stephanie at all but for all these years has faked a relationship with her, seduced her, and made a family with her, just to rise up through the ranks. He's worked his way from being a jobber with a corny character to owning the entire company. He would do anything to win, you have to respect that.
>>
She's such a metalhead she doesn't even know that Motorhead plays rock and roll, and Metallica has played pop music since the start of the 1990s.....
>>
>>1335310
He's a typical gay sociopath.

Also, there is no way he owns shit of that company. If there is ever any kind of inter-family war, the lawyers will come out and it will be discovered that Haitch holds nothing but a bunch of debt-laden subsidiary companies.
>>
>>1335192
There's something off about noelle. I'd love to fuck her brains out but it'd feel like banging a retard or something
>>
ON YOUR KNEES DOUG
>>
>>1335433
She has mild autism her siblings have full blown autism
>>
18 posts in and I'm the only one smart enough to know that headbanging isn't another word for blowjob.
I guess it's true what they say about wrestling fans...
>>
>>1335433
true. I think chair shots are hereditary or something.
>>
>>1335460
18+
>>
>>1335214
Who's a smarter business man in the industry: HHH or Hulk Hogan?
>>
>>1335490
N/A
>>
>>1335192
Something about her face just says "learning disability". Still sexy af. When is she going to debut on NXT?
>>
>>1335192
So are all of Mick's kids on the spectrum?
>>
File: 1431302981829.jpg (176 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1431302981829.jpg
176 KB, 1080x1350
>>1335546
Absolutely. When Noelle shows up on the Stone Cold/Foley podcast, it's clear she has only half of her brain working.
>>
More Noelle please
>>
>>1335546
Noelle is just your typical woman
>>
>>1335214

>Stays with Chyna

What's Terra Ryzing doing in the Impact Zone?
>>
>>1335497
Who do you think is, I'm curious?
>>
>>1335307
18+
>>
Hire her Vince please
>>
>>1335696
Have sex
>>
>>1335465
>>1335696
What does this mean?
>>
>>1336103
Plz have sex
>>
>botching the only thing she's useful for, besides being Undertaker's sacrifice
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.