[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.jpg (52 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
52 KB, 615x300
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>1335185
Not enough time to get AJ blacked whilst on the road. Now he can have a new guy over every night.
>>
He wasn't the star anymore. Longest title reign and still cries when other people were in the spotlight. How does he have fans when he treats everyone like shit
>>
>>1335193
Because he's the shit. Which is why he's still talked about, even if it's coming out of a trolls mouth, he's still being brought up.

That's called being a draw
That's called being over
That's called having the IT factor.

That's why people still talk about him. Fuck you, and all the other pieces of shit that he treats like the fecal matter that you truly all are.
>>
>>1335185
Abandonment issues and being a cuck.
>>
>>1335212
A cuck that literally fucked women leagues above your looks?
>>
>>1335226
He didn't though. Even if he did a cuck is a cuck
>>
>>1335185
My guess is that it was a combination of things, including but not limited too.
-Repeated injuries
-Daniel Bryan and him had both been refused the WM main event.
-lack of passion.
-Growing distain for vince, the viewers and WWE as a whole.
-Fear of becoming a sell out.
-He had a concussion at the time.

>>1335212
We're talking about CM here, not /asp/.
>>
>>1335193

He pushed for Bryan's WM moment and his leaving the company forced the E's hand. If not for Punk, Bryan would've retired without the highlight of his career. There's also him asking to work for Big E and other shit I'm not going to mention.
>>
>>1335231
Phil is /asp/
>>
File: 1445432257055.png (379 KB, 635x466) Image search: [Google]
1445432257055.png
379 KB, 635x466
>it's yet another "/asp/ has abandonment issues" thread
>>
>>1335236
I think it's more daddy issues than anything else.
Look up the signs.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.