[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest Jew in the Wrestling Business?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: heeb.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
heeb.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Can be literally or figuratively. Pic very much related.
>>
>>1334559
is that the guy who knows everything?
>>
>>1334561
he knows what the cuck betas who feed him biased information think and then he prints it as fact knows, sure
>>
>>1334571
doesn't he have a move named after him or something?
>not giving him credibility just wondering
>>
>>1334579
Only by outlaw meme shitters so it means literall fuck all
>>
Paul Heyman
>>
>>1334579
Yeah by a couple of indy dudes whose ceiling is making 40k a year on the indies.

They named one of their moves after Dave.

They're too small and genetically inferior to ever make it in WWE
>>
>>1334581
Why do people latch onto these guys like they're the second coming?
>>
>>1334586
So they're basically sucking him off for sucking them off? mutual sucking?
>>
>>1334588
about 80 people on twitter latch on to them

they will never break through to the big time unless they bulk up and shed their copycat gimmick

and even then they'll have a hard time because they suck
>>
Goldberg.
>>
>>1334589
well yeah. dave has always put over people who give him attention. he'll always be biased towards people who slob his knobber.
>>
Why do the people who dislike Meltzer never have a good reason?
>>
>>1334592
Wrestling just isn't what it used to be...
>throws up the "4"
>>
>>1334597
Prove that he's unbiased

Go
>>
>>1334597
this sounds legitimate
>>1334595
only fucking with people who fuck with you & disregarding everyone else
>>
>>1334602
He gives Hogan credit repeatedly even though Hogan has buried him on numerous occasions both backstage and live TV

Who is he biased about? Flair? Maybe, but it got Bret Hart mad as fuck so it was worth it kek
>>
>>1334603
Is that you, Double-Talk Dave? Because you sure sound like it, nigger.
>>
>>1334607
He's definitely biased towards Flair and his shitty, snooze-inducing, ratings killer daughter.

Meltzer is biased towards guys who suck his ass and Flair is one of them.

Meltz owes a lifetime debt of gratitude to guys like Flair
>>
>>1334608
>Double-Talk Dave
Never heard of him bruh
>>
>>1334609
And he's unbiased to people who bury him repeatedly like Hogan, he always gives people their due no matter what they think of him.

And yeah he has a mancrush on Flair but thats about it
>>
>>1334612
He has a slight Bias towards Hogan because Hogan spoke to him at times

He never gives guys the benefit of the doubt unless they spoke to him.
>>
>>1334612
PLOT TWIST: why can't flair keep a wife? they find out about his secret gay lover & he has to pay them to keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>1334614
When did Hogan speak to him? All I can find is stuff like this

https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/291745537785470976

or when he said "Observe this" on a WCW PPV and burned a copy of the observer. And if Hogan did ever speak to him, it stopped when Meltzer reported Hogan saying that the IWGP belt is the most important belt in the business
>>
>>1334615
wouldn't be surprised kek
>>
>>1334617
Hogan ran and cried to Meltzer in 2005 after Michaels buried him in promos.

That tweet was obviously several years later, things change.
>>
File: 1422300340008.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1422300340008.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>>1334620
Meltzers got a season pass to space mountain!
WOOOOOOO!
>>
>>1334621
He still gives people their due regardless. He puts over people he's friends with more (Flair) but hes not going to bury someone just because they don't like him
>>
>>1334625
Yes he does. He buries HHH any little chance he gets, because HHH never fed him scoops. HHH talked him off a conference call a few years back. The tippy top guys don't respect Meltz, they just use them when it's convenient.
>>
>>1334602
What are you on about? Yeah he's got opinions, but he makes it very clear what's an opinion and what's a fact that he's reporting. Jog on, you're just mad that pro wrestling has a respected journalist that actually does his job properly.
>>
>>1334633
jews gonna jew
>>
>>1334633
>Buries
He always rates HHH matches way too high. He gave the Taker HIAC match 4.75 stars for fuck sake
>>
>>1334635
Fuck off and die kike bastard, the fact is Meltzer is biased towards the guys who feed him shit.
>>
File: 1409794713788.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1409794713788.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>>1334637
>4.75 stars
Really?
>>
>>1334633
>He buries HHH any little chance he gets
what the fuck that's completely untrue
>>
>>1334637
His star ratings don't mean a damn unless it's the full five.

His reporting is and always will be biased. Flair, Foley, Austin, Rock Johnson will always get a pass no matter what.

Prove me wrong by linking a story that painted any of those guys in a negative light.
>>
>>1334640
Yes, and the WM27 match a 4.5
>>
>>1334639
So where's your proof homo?
Oh wait, you haven't got shit. Also, what's he meant to be biased about? You're acting like all Meltzer does is review matches, which isn't even true.
>>
Don't give a damn about his opinions on wrestlers or his star ratings. Not sure why anyone else would. I usually agree with him when he starts talking about the current state of WWE though.

He's a good source of news for what's going on in the pro-wrestling business.
>>
>>1334643
What...the...ass
why would anyone take him seriously after that?
>>
>>1334642
I hate to break this to you but match ratings aren't 'reporting'. That's a subjective opinion, which Meltzer makes the distinction between but you're just too stupid to do so.
>>
>>1334642
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=439237

He also lists HHH as the number one draw of 2000-2009
>>
>>1334649
whoops meant to reply to the post saying hes biased to HHH
>>
>>1334649
>http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=439237
that's objective stuff. I mean stuff when it comes to backstage politics.

>>1334648
reading comprehension wouldn't be your friend
>>
>>1334653
Pretty sure he's the one who broke the story of Austin refusing to work with Jarrett and Billy Gunn
>>
Do you guys ever think it would be better if none of us ever knew about the inner workings of the business? ya know, an ignorance is bliss kinda thing
>>
>>1334662
Not knowing who's in charge of what wouldn't magically make the matches better.
>>
>>1334647
theres alot of marks out there who think those matches were amazing

the WM28 match is probably my most overrated match ever, one of the few things I can agree with Bret on
>>
>>1334668
yeah, i suppose, we just wouldn't know who to yell at i guess, why can't it be different!
>>
>>1334559
I wish WWE would stop leaking shit. People like him ruined Sting's debut.
>>
>>1334681
So it was that fucker who spoiled it?
that would've been a legit "moment" if we didn't know about it
>>
>>1334683
it was that faggot mike johnson
>>
>>1334689
ewww, mike should go suck a johnson.
>>
>>1334653
> that link
He could have just said triple h was lucky to have inserted himself into the biggest boom period in wrestling history and saved himself alot of typing and unneeded autism 2bh

Nowhere does it mention how much business has declined with him running the show/i sertig himself at the top either
>>
>>1334653
It is for brands Triple H was lucky to have employees in more big-time wrestling boom history and writing and rolled aletta has 2bh

Where tsi more permanent commercial sti delay the definition of running the show / myself sertig to top
>>
>>1334649
>Number one draw
>of a tv show that during the 00s started crashing and has never recovered

LOL
>>
>>1334561
Pretty much
>some random obscure wrestler dies
>meltzer just goes on and on about his life and how he was in vietnam then came back to wrestle and all this other shit
>he had a lot of matches with this other wrestler from the 20s back in the early days and won this championship

everything else about modern wrestling he gets from "people backstage" then pretty much every other wrestling media site acts like he's god and takes his word as fact
>some sources backstage have said undertaker is mad at vince and doesn't return his phone calls
>DAVE MELTZER OF WRESTLING OBSERVER REPORTS TAKER IS MAD
>IN THIS WEEKS OBSERVER TAKER IS DONE WRESTLING
>IN THE OBSERVER THIS WEEK MELTZER NOTES TAKER HAS LEFT THE WRESTLING BUSINESS FOR GOOD
>WE DONT HAVE ANY PROOF OF THIS BUT WE'RE REPORTING ON IT ANYWAY BECAUSE WE HAVE NO OPINION WE JUST COPY WHATEVER MELTZER SAYS
>>
File: Becky Lynch 2015zz.jpg (528 KB, 2359x2959) Image search: [Google]
Becky Lynch 2015zz.jpg
528 KB, 2359x2959
>>1334559
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.