[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was so much charisma/overness wasted on a manlet and a poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
Why was so much charisma/overness wasted on a manlet and a poor in-ring performer.

Imagine if Roman Reign had his gimmick and mic skills. All your smarks would love him.
>>
>>1334533
>Imagine if Roman Reigns was actually peak Stone Cold Steve Austin! You smarks would love him then you damn hypocrites!
>>
>imagine if Roman could do something besides hit the Subberman Punch and look """good"""

Yeah, if only we lived in that reality.
>>
>>1334533
>If Roman was good you guys would see him as good.

Why has bait gotten lazy?
>>
>>1334533
>Why was so much charisma/overness wasted

Yeah, cuz you can just give people charisma & "overness"
>>
>>1334537
Yeah but what would also be changed in that reality? Is Big Show a manlet there? Does Dean have a non crap gimmick?
>>
AND THIS RIGHT HERE
THIS IS ENZO AMORE
AND HE'S GOT MORE CHARISMA IN HIS HAIRCUT
THAN REIGNS DOES IN HIS ENTIRE FORCED PUSH
AND YOU
CANT
TEACH
THAT
>>
>>1334554
the dwaynes promo writer did just that.
>>
File: 4NRzgP.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
4NRzgP.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>1334566
>the dwayne
>>
>>1334566
Reigns could have the dwaynes promo writer & would still be shit, both sides mater, the writing & delivery
>>
>if roman was good, we'd like him
wooooooah
>>
>>1334666
mind blowing idn't it satan?
>>
Yes we would, but he doesn't, so we don't.
>>
>>1334533
They will never love him because he's a Vince guy, smarks are contrarians by nature so he will never be over with them.
>>
>>1334533
They will never love him because he's a nice guy, Smark Contrarians is, by nature, you can not run with them.
>>
Why is enzo so good?
Is nxt this much fun to watch?
>>
>>1334554
So, what you're trying to say is:
You can't teach that?
>>
Why Enzo?
This is nxt enjoy watching?
>>
File: i-see-what-you-did-there.png (458 KB, 1500x1374) Image search: [Google]
i-see-what-you-did-there.png
458 KB, 1500x1374
>>1334753
>>
tfw Rollins doesn't have half his Charisma
>>
>>1334786
And yet, Roman still has far less charisma than Rollins. That is frightening.
>>
>>1334533
Roman has more charisma than this nerd. He's just not allowed to show it due to his character
>>
>>1334533
Enzo is pure shit in the ring, does anyone deny this? The obvious comparison is the New Age Outlaws, where Road Dogg was shit, and even he was 100x better than Enzo
>>
>>1334803
prove it on tv or it's not true
>>
no tfw Rollins half manners
>>
>>1334786
However, there is still less pleasant than Romans Rollins. That is scary.
>>
More Roman manners than this nerd. He did not allow him to show his qualities.
>>
>>1334533
Enzo is shit clean clean, deny this one? The comparison clearly Outlaws of the New Year, there was shit Road Dogg, and even to 100x greater than Enzo.
>>
>>1334808
Has there ever been a worse 2nd/3rd generation wrestler than Road Dogg?
>>
>>1334817
>>1334824
I think it's trying to communicate.
>>
>>1334803
approved on the TV or the fact
>>
>>1334808
Is there a negative 2/3 generation wrestler than Road Dogg?
>>
>>1334826
I'm Asian, I'm trying to learn English. Please help.
>>
File: hall.jpg (12 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
hall.jpg
12 KB, 384x216
>>1334825
>>1334831

>>1334748
>>1334752

>>1334817
>>1334824
>>
>>1334851
>>
>>1334533

we would like reigns if he was talented? you dont fucking say!
>>
>>1334851
He's everywhere chico, too sad, even for 4chan
>>
>>1334533
We would like to reign when he gifted? you fucking do!
>>
My name is Enzo Amore, and I will prove G, and a stud bonafied. And you can not teach!

And this right here, this is Big Cass, and 7 feet long, and can be taught!

And this right here, this is Carmella, and she's hot as hell, and you can not teach!

BADA Boom, REALEST men's room!

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
>>
this entire thread...

fucking kek
>>
>>1334803
>He could totally be over if he wanted to, they just don't want him to because... Shut up
>>
>>1334563
I mean, he'd get fired and probably get his legs broken, but this would be glorious. Brass ring, motherfucker.
>>
>>1334533
I'm really very dissappointed in this guy. He goes around talking about how he's a "A Certified G and A Bona-Fide Stud". Well, i happen to know that's total bullshit. Know how? Because I'm "A Certified G and A Bona-Fide Stud" and he's never at any of the meetings.

See, back about 10 years ago, I taught G 101 and Advanced Stud 102 and 103 at P.S. 231 in Brooklyn. I'm a M.A. in G and did post graduate work towards my Doctorate at the Juan Bonatzio - Arnold Fidel School of Stud. As soon as i've completed my dissertation on "Pimping and the Reletive Diffuculty of such in a Post Millineal Era", i'll have my Ph.D.

Anyway, back in 2006, Eric Arndt was a student of mine at P.S. 231 in Brooklyn. He did OK at first, but then became distracted and then infactuated by some well built but very short guy that was across the hall in the "Remedial Learning to be Tall" class. Eric's grades from then on dropped consistantly until he funked out before the end of the first semester. And i never saw him again. Ah, so much wasted potential.

That's why it's so dissappointing to see him on TV, bragging about his advanced degree that he never came close to attaining. I suppose he could have gone to one of those unaccreditted G schools, like ITT or UCLA (University of Compton, Los Angeles), but everyone knows those are only "paper mills" that turn out worthless degrees for anyone willing to pay for them.

In short, i feel Eric could have been a fabulous G and a top notch Stud if he'd only applied himself. Sadly, now that's he's faked a concussion, he may never again have the sharp mind and impecable grooming he was known for up until last week.
>>
>>1334716
>WhoIs Shawn Michaels?
>WhoIs The Rock?
>WhoIs Brock Lesnar?
>>
>>1334808
Enzo can sell like a motherfucker
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.