[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just have Roman turn heel and become a Corporate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Corp.jpg (40 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
Corp.jpg
40 KB, 500x615
Why don't they just have Roman turn heel and become a Corporate Champion? This is how the world sees him anyways
>>
>>1334032
And he can call it the CORPORATE SPEAR
>>
>The Company Man Punch
>>
>failed football player
>Dumb face
>can't wrestle for shit
>ugly ass cunt
>asshole to fans.

fuck this chad piece of shit.

i hope he fucking dies, so i won't ever have to see him on my screen ever again.
>>
>>1334051
That's not a picture of stone cold Steve Austin though
>>
>>1334051
I kinda like Goldberg man
>>
>I'm not a good guy. I'm not a bad guy. I'm the CORPORATE GUY
>>
>>1334051
>chad

/r9k/ autistic neet pls go
>>
File: thisismyhat.jpg (50 KB, 231x217) Image search: [Google]
thisismyhat.jpg
50 KB, 231x217
>>1334051
>>
i'M NOT A BAD GUY

I'M NOT A GOOD GUY

I'M THE BOOED GUY

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*
>>
Contrarian smarks will start cheering him if you turn him heel. They're trying to put themselves over and fuck with Vince
>>
>>1334032
The hero should be the handome guy.
>>
>>1334051
Autismo.
>>
>>1334051
An hero manlet. He is handsome and okay wrestler. Wrestling doesnt even matter its fake.
>>
File: 32.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
32.png
48 KB, 400x389
>HHH/Reigns sucked
>HHH/Brock sucked
>Reigns/Brock was great

Hmm I wonder who's the cancer..
>>
It's wrong to think Roman is over as a heel.

For him to have a run as a old school heel, you would have to get the people who currently boo him to boo him when he does heelish stuff, like cheat to win; or act cowardly.

But they won't do that. They will just respond with apathy - because they are BORED of him. The only reason people boo him now is because they are being told they are "expected" to cheer him, even though that's undeserved.

Roman is not over as a full heel, so they can't turn him. He would actually be worse as a heel than as a face, because he cannot into microphone.
>>
>>1334048
>CM Punch
>>
>>1335391
I'm not gonna lie, the first time he said it when came out to a shower of boos on the post-mania raw I got pretty excited cause I thought it was a promo for a heel turn. That "Ahhhh come on. I'm not a bad guy!" got me marking for a second. Then he said the rest and I figured that it could still be a heel turn. Then he came out the same as he did before mania, said the same shit again the next night and I realized that Nothing had changed and they just gave him another shitty catch phrase to say when he cant remember his lines. I actually like Roman, but by god he is the absolute worst white meat baby face, and then just rehashing old storylines to get him over made me really start to get annoyed. They rehashed D.Brys authority storyline. Didnt get him over. They rehashed Stone Colds storyline. Didnt get him over. Now they are just trying to do the whole love hate relationship that Cena has had for years, but no one loves Roman.
>>
>>1334051
cringe
>>
>>1334051
That's not Brock.
>>
>>1335476
>they think putting Roman against Cena will make Roman cheered
>they really don't realize it will actually make people cheer for Cena
>>
>>1335476
>shower of boos
>he got a huge pop when he first said it

Smarks are literally deaf and delusional. What the fuck
>>
>>1335579
>he got a huge pop when he first said it

LOOOL you must be religious, kid.

BENOIT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LlbhdZWQt8
>>
>>1335590
Kek I actually fucking think smarks are fuxking deaf and just hear what they want to hear. Pathetic
>>
>>1334051
Have sex i beg you
>>
>>1334051
Go back to /r9k/ loser
>>
File: romanfan.jpg (24 KB, 442x233) Image search: [Google]
romanfan.jpg
24 KB, 442x233
>>1335579
yeah shut up smarks you're hurting my feelings
>>
>>1336887
That's a nice pic of you
>>
>>1334051
Please seek sunlight
>>
>>1335545
>Cena gets cheered
>Vince uses this as an excuse to push Cena for ten more years
>>
>>1335579
Are you literally retarded?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.