[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So started watching this crap after you guys talked about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: NXT-Logo[1].jpg (683 KB, 2160x1215) Image search: [Google]
NXT-Logo[1].jpg
683 KB, 2160x1215
So started watching this crap after you guys talked about how it's so much better than Raw.

Reminds me of TNA 2004-2008. Shot in the same place every week with the same audience; who act "Ohh we know this place, this is our thing". Same smarks who are desperate for any alternative to the Raw and SD, where their indie darlings can shine. The smarks who will support any shit gimmick such as jobber-tier "No Way Jose" and think he will actually be World Champion(lol) or call Tyler Breeze's call-up disappointing, when "low card" was written all over his gimmick. And let's not forget cheering on Carmela, Bayley and that poor man's Trish Stratus who's name I can't remember.

It's really great to see some talent I really like come to the WWE. Joe, Aries, Nakamura etc. And new discoveries like Elias Samson & Nia Jax - wow both those wrestlers are legit.

But fuck, that tag division has to be the worst fucking thing ever. How the fuck do you guys praise this shit so much? Literally the blandest division ever. I cringe every time the fucking show's tag division appears, can't tell any apart except for the Shelton and Hass knockoff.
>>
>>1332424
>Nia Jax
>legit
Almost had me until this. That or you're a genuine dumb as fuck muh big guys shitter, in which case go to bed Kev.
>>
>Le Drifter
>Legit

Fuck you for making me read all that shit
>>
The average NXT hater is literally this dumb btw. Usually the same fatties who hate Reigns
>>
>>1332452
I don't hate Reigns. I hate your indie flip midgets. And Sami Zayne.
>>
File: mmmGorgeous.jpg (38 KB, 577x372) Image search: [Google]
mmmGorgeous.jpg
38 KB, 577x372
You're supposed to bait the hook anon

>or call Tyler Breeze's call-up disappointing, when "low card" was written all over his gimmick.
>>
>>1332465
sami zayn is garbage and so are all these disgusting indie faggots stupid fat sweaty neckbeards need to fuck off and go back to watching my little pony they ruined wrestling even the main roster is filled with this bullshit now
>>
>>1332502
I'd be astounded if you're even old enough to buy beer.
>>
>>1332504
big talk from a basement dwelling neckbeard who didn't start watching this garbage until after wrestlemania 29
>>
>>1332516
>projecting this hard

I had a Wolfpac wallet in the 90s, lad.
>>
>>1332521
doesn't mean you were watching this garbage any earlier than wrestlemania 29 dickhead
>>
>>1332528
So I sought out, kept & used wrestling merch because...?

Holy shit you're a dummy.
>>
>>1332528
Go finish your homework kid
>>
I watched an episode for the first time in quite a while yesterday.

I can't fucking stand the crowd.
>>
>>1332535
so you watched austin and the rock when you were a kid then for some reason when you got older you decided to watch my little pony and grow a neckbeard and live in your mom's basement eating cheetos and watching sami zayn and flippy indie midgets all day?
>>
>>1332536
go jump off a bridge junior
>>
>>1332554
So mad, just like your whining emo hero
>>
>>1332548
> Austin & Dwayne
> Wolfpac

>>1332537
> /wwe/ marks shocked & confused by a hot crowd

Every fucking time.
>>
File: O240Sud.jpg (57 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
O240Sud.jpg
57 KB, 640x510
>>1332564
>Dwayne
>>
>>1332563
cm punk is just as bad as your masturbation tool sami zayn if not worse you autistic neckbeard
>>
>>1332564
good to know you're still the same autistic faggot who wastes his mom's money on childish wrestling merch just like you did back in your glory days
>>
>>1332564
let me guess now you waste your allowance on sasha banks t-shirts and new day horns right
>>
>>1332583
I'm an adult Cuckter.

Try it sometime
>>
>>1332592
you should try getting in your mom's car and driving off a bridge sometime
>>
>>1332601
Why? I don't even live in the same state as her.
>>
>>1332610
just cause you're too fat to climb up the stairs doesn't mean you're in a different state dumbass
>>
>>1332499
Shawn was actually talented though, also more original as one of the greatest stars in history hadn't already done it
>>
>>1332564
Not a /wwe/ mark in the slightest.
They're not a hot crowd, they spend every second trying to get themselves over and not actually giving a shit what's happening in the ring.

Just watch the Austin Aries part from the last episode. He's in the ring talking and all you can hear is random faggots shouting "witty" comments and trying to make their hipster friends laugh.
>>
NXT has suffered with all recent talent being brought up to the main roster

i can agree that their tag team division is rather flat save for american alpha
>>
it's hit and miss, less than wwe's main programming but still. can this board try to be less wwe centric sometime
>>
File: Gorgeous George.jpg (20 KB, 390x382) Image search: [Google]
Gorgeous George.jpg
20 KB, 390x382
>>1332638
>also more original as one of the greatest stars in history hadn't already done it

It was a rehash of literally the first-ever gimmick in wrestling.
>>
>>1332638
It's one of the most archetypal gimmicks since the beginning of time. Eighteen fucking plus.
>>
>>1332661
If you wanna go talk outlaw, go start a thread
>>
>>1332669
>>1332662
Right, but Shawn excelled at took it to the top. Nobody remembers anyone before him using the gimmick except for 65+
>>
File: rickmartel1.jpg (17 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
rickmartel1.jpg
17 KB, 300x429
>>1332737
>being this underage
>>
>>1332424
>hating on American Alphas

did you even watch the Takeover match? or is this just trolling?
>>
>>1332424
tl;dr

Pls have sex
>>
>>1332775
Oh right, he definitely got to the level of Shawn Michaels, how could I forget the multi-Wrestlemania headlining, multi world champion, first grand slam dual rumble wining Rick Martel?
>>
>>1332844
>push equals originality

Are you some kind of moron or something?
>>
>>1332820
Flip flip flip, then hard kicks to let smarks know we were in japan. Soo indyyy. Oh wait some cliche Indy spinning powerbombs.
>>
>>1332871
Imagine being this fucking wrong.
>>
>>1332874
Oh wait, how about a running boot at the turnbuckle? then spinning powerbomb. How about those swingy power slams? Flips flips flips.

Sooooo Indy. This is awesome, Asuka is gonna kill you, joe is gonna kill you. We are so thinking we are part of something. Ohhh hey bayley hu ha. Hey absurd guy from Japan debuting, he's in the wring with manlet aries. This is awesome *clap* this is awesome. Man those Raw crowd will be so clueless when this guy comes up. I'll be at Raw pretending Sasha banks can actually wrestle.
>>
>>1332885
How do you even get this angry over people liking something? Astounding.

>he isn't READY, WILLING and GABLE
>>
>>1332889
Woooo Aries is in the ring, lets go aries, lets go aries....What? Aries is doing a heel promo? Lets boo him so that he gets heat. We are part of something new, something NXT.

It's fucking fake. The reason I like alot of the Raw crowd is that they hate shit or do shit out of passion. NXT is fake "we are part of something" bullshit. TNA in Nashville all over again.
>>
>>1332860
Obviously Shawn deserved it more, being so much more talented
>>
>>1332896
You don't even know who American Alpha is, do you?
>>
>>1332909
The Shelton and Charlie Haas wannabes.
>>
>>1332424
The weekly show is shit. The Takeovers are great.
>>
>>1332424

The 2 things I dislike about nxt are
>crowd shouting ENN EX TEE ENN EX TEE when something vaguely interesting happens
>terrible, awful, atrocious, and utterly cringe inducing promos by the female wrestlers

Other than that it's good
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.