[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scotty 2 Hotty BTFO'ing PETA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: BASEDSCOTTY.jpg (67 KB, 761x637) Image search: [Google]
BASEDSCOTTY.jpg
67 KB, 761x637
>I'm still waiting on the answers to my questions from PETA that they offered to answer in an email to me asking me and my family not to support or visit SeaWorld. Here is my response and questions:

>Hello Rachel

>Thanks for the email and thanks for being a fan.
>I am concerned that you and PETA are so concerned about my visit with my son to SeaWorld. I am glad that you wrote to me and are offering to answer questions though because ever since watching Blackfish TWICE with my girlfriend/marine biologist/SeaWorld animal trainer of 20+ years, we've both had a lot of questions.
>I am a huge theme park fan and love all of the parks here in Orlando. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure if you know this or not but there is actually another little amusement park just a few miles from Seaworld. It's called Walt Disney World and they have one part called Animal Kingdom. I was just there with my son's class field trip. They have rhinos, hippos, lions, tigers, zebra, giraffe, ostriches, crocodile, deer, bugs that sing and dance in a show every 20 minutes, and a great big giant yeti that they actually bolted inside a mountain. I'm not sure if you know this or not but SeaWorld has actually helped Disney out with their animals in the past. So my question to you is why aren't you and and your followers standing outside of this park protesting and trying to put them out of business? Is it because Disney is too big for you guys to bully? By the way, they also have dolphins at their other park called EPCOT just like SeaWorld. I've been to EPCOT literally hundreds of times, no I'm not exaggerating, since 1982 and I've never seen PETA there once. I doubt they have any former trainers that were fired for being dumb enough to put their head in a whales mouth like a certain "star" from Blackfish though. Why isn't Gabriela Cowperthwaite there with her video camera looking for, jaded, washed up, bitter animal trainers to chit chat with?
>>
>>1331894
>I was also curious if you have any dolphin breast milk in your freezer at home ??? Because if people stop supporting Seaworld like you're asking me and my family to do and they go out of business, where will they get the milk to feed the baby dolphin when the mom dies in the next dolphin stranding??? I guess you and your boyfriend could always get a row boat, paddle out onto the ocean, find a dolphin, Your boyfriend can grab it and pull it out of the water and you can hook the breast pump up and pump that little sucker dry. Hopefully you just get back to the baby dolphin before it dies. Or maybe your movie company that you're associated with will fund the dolphin milk gathering to help stranded baby dolphins???

>If Seaworld goes away like you want, are you going to be able to get time off from your job as "Celebrity Relations Coordinator" at PETA if 500 sea lions need to be helped because they are dehydrated and starving on the beach from the ocean being over fished and polluted??? It shouldn't take long, maybe 3 or 4 weeks. I know I'm booked pretty solid in July and August. I'll be in England performing for 2 weeks in July and Iraq, visiting the US troops for 2 weeks in August so I won't be able to help. Maybe you can see if Blackfish producer Gabby C. can give you a hand since she seems to care so much? The "BLACKFISH STAR" John Hargrove should have time too since his 15 minutes are up and he didn't get his academy award.
>>
>>1331894

There's a part of hispost that goes "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger".
>>
>>1331898
>Speaking of John Hargrove and awards. I was watching a YouTube video of him and he said "nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger". No, I'm not repeating myself, he literally said, "nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger" at least that many times. While most companies would distance themselves from someone like that like they did Mel Gibson after his drunken racial rant that was recorded, I read that PETA put John Hargrove up on their PETA pedestal and gave him an award in November. Is this true????? I also read that you and your boyfriend Michael K. Snyder personally are in works for a film with John Hargrove. Is this true???? I got this off the internet so I'm assuming there's no way it's true but I figured that could be one of the questions that you could answer too.

>Here's what I read and this was all after the video came out by the way:

>"On November 9, 2015 PETA presented Hargrove its Courage of Conviction Award for revealing SeaWorld's treatment of captive orcas. Days later, Hargrove's memoir was optioned for film by producers Michael K. Snyder and Rachel K. Stotts through Crash Films."

>Also, your boyfriend Michael K. Snyder has been blasting me on social media and using John Hargrove as a source of reference.

>From your boyfriend Michael Snyder to me on Twitter:
>"His 14 years working for SW plus opening an entire orca program in France make him far more credible than ur one day visit"

>Why would it take 14+ years to realize that there was a problem??? Wouldn't you notice that in the first couple days on the job? Was it that or MAYBE he did something so stupid while working with the whales that he was going to be moved to the sea lion, otter show so he got pissy and took his ball and went home, which just happened to be at the same time that Gabby C. was filming Blackfish??? Hmmmm
>>
>>1331902
>Speaking of Blackfish. Can you tell me how I'm supposed to take Blackfish as a credible source of information when they show "trainer" Samantha Berg doing her first whale ride and her talking about it like its her, when it's been proven that it's not even really her in the video??? That's a pretty big deal to do for a whale trainer and you're telling me that she didn't have any video of herself ever doing this huge accomplishment, so they had to use video of someone else and portray it as her?? From what I hear she barely ever made it past selling Shamu stuffed animals in the gift shop, let alone working with the whales.

>You say, "SeaWorld's inability to care for their animals"? Sorry, but I'm not one of the sheep that saw a deceitful, edited for shock value, one sided documentary and now thinks that I'm an expert. I've had the opportunity to see how those animals are cared for first hand with my own eyes and met and got to know many of the people and have seen the passion in caring for them. PETA and that documentary have painted them as monsters which is the furthest thing from the truth. I've seen my friend that does rescues get up at 3am and leave his wife and two kids to go rescue manatees from a storm drain. When's the last time you did that Rachel? I've seen my girlfriend want to spend her holidays with animals at SeaWorld, I've seen her NEED to be there when a new dolphin is born, and cry hysterically when one of the dolphins that she had worked with for years had passed away. So, don't feed me your copy and pasted, brainwashing lines that you send out to every "celebrity" that might be looking for a way to get a little attention on their flailing careers. Even if the number of animals that you say have died at SeaWorld is accurate, PETA is still way ahead with the animals that they have killed intentionally. How many animals has PETA killed this year so far???
>>
>>1331904
>I'm not like the other entertainers who have stopped supporting SeaWorld and that canceled playing shows there like Heart, Willie Nelson, and Bare Naked Ladies did because of pressure from PETA. By the way they all still perform at Rodeos since cancelling on SW.
>So, instead of you trying to get me and my family to stop supporting SeaWorld, why don't you go to SeaWorld with your boyfriend and take the backstage tours to see what SeaWorld really does? I'm sure they'd love to show you behind the scenes and how the animals are truly cared for and not what some producer with an agenda who could care less about animals or captivity wants you to believe. I just wish you could see what I've seen.
>I wrote this email entirely on my own. This is from me, Scott Garland. Not with the help of SeaWorld or my girlfriend. Honestly I think SeaWorlds PR department sucks and they've dropped the ball on this whole thing but overall they have a lot of great contributions. I also think that it sucks that you continue to use Blackfish as your source of information that you send out to people when it's been proven that it's full of lies and misinformation.
>Thanks again for offering to answer my questions and I look forward to ALL of your answers Rachel. My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes.
>Scott Garland

BASED AS FUCK
>>
tl;dr
>>
>defending seaworld

no thanks
>>
Weow
I just saw Scotty wrestle like an hour ago in Western New York
>>
>>1331894
Scotty was always one of the best jobbers ever. Loved that guy!
>>
Scotty is based as fuck desu. Glad he's still around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.