[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice getting into Attitude Era
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Hey /asp/ so last night my roommate was watching wrestling on his laptop, idk what was he watching but there was the rock and triple h. Today i was thinking about that, i used to be a big wrestling fan when i was a kid, i started watching WWF in 98 i think it was and stopped in WM XX, i have not seen anything since. Anyway, i want to get back to wrestling, i want to watch the attitude era all over again, and watch what i missed back in the day, i remember the ministry of darkness of undertaker, that's pretty much what got me into WWF, but idk if i should start there, so where should i start? should i watch from X episode until Y episode? or since X PPV to Y PPV? You know better than me, so any advice is welcome :) Thanks in advance.

>TL;DR: Want to watch wrestling again like i did back in the 90's don't know where to start. Any episode, PPV.. or even month or year? Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 002_RAW_11151997_0018-189167421.jpg (177 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
002_RAW_11151997_0018-189167421.jpg
177 KB, 1284x722
Bumping with caped Kane
>>
>>1331856
I started watching wrestling in 00 so I've been catching up on Attitude Era Raws on the Network. I started at the beginning of 98, the lead up to the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>1331856
start in 97 when Stone Cold calls out cry babby Bret Hart and then he Pillmans Brian Pill Mans leg
>>
>>1331986
Right around here or SummerSlam 97.
>>
>>1331856

Start with King of the Ring 96 and the Austin 3:16 promo.
>>
>>1331856
> :)
>>
File: tumblr_m9dk76NEdC1qzx70zo1_500.jpg (92 KB, 500x562) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9dk76NEdC1qzx70zo1_500.jpg
92 KB, 500x562
>>1331856
Watch the Bret/Austin feud, Survivor Series 1996 is a good starting point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx_BFtn-SHE
>>
>>1331856
late 98 - early '00 was the best part of the Attitude era, so you've seen the best bits already OP.
>>
>>1332477
Early 98 is must see for Austin vs Vince, so many GOAT segments
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.