[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Vince hate the Rhodes so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: CimucsdXAAIMPk7.jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
CimucsdXAAIMPk7.jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
Why does Vince hate the Rhodes so much?
>>
cause he's fat
>>
File: Cody.png (283 KB, 485x439) Image search: [Google]
Cody.png
283 KB, 485x439
>"For over TWO DECADES the McMahons have hated the Rhodes.."
>"My dad set Florida on fire, he was a hall of famer, he shows up here they put him in polka-dots and make him dance.."
>"My brother was a second generation stud, the natural, and I loved him, and they put him in gold paint and he has never been the same.."
>>
He despises all southerners which is funnny considering he was born North Carolina. Apparently it was due to sexual abuse he suffered from his mother's boyfriend
>>
>>1331533
It's a shame what happened to Dustin. From starring in arguably the best war games match to Goldust. Fucking criminal
>>
File: the nc.jpg (146 KB, 600x695) Image search: [Google]
the nc.jpg
146 KB, 600x695
>>1331521
Something has just occurred to me; who is/are "The NC" that he refers to along with the wrestlers in his statement?

Just something I'm wondering about.
>>
>>1331548
Isn't that his Clash of Clans friends
>>
>>1331551
Why would he refer to them while talking about "the guy in the locker room" though?
>>
>>1331544
To be fair, the Goldust gimmick was a massive success. If he kept on wrestling as Dustin Rhodes he would've got lost in the shuffle 20 years ago.
>>
>>1331548
Nicky Clan. It's his Clash of Clans group w/ New Day, Cpt. ColdBeer (Axel), Mmmgorgeous (Tyler) and theUCES (Usos).
>>
>>1331561
Because everyone in the group is a wrestler, as >>1331564 said.
>>
>>1331564
>>1331551

>2016 - where wrestlers are gaming faggots

Vince must be counting his lucky stars. With all them marks in the back it's no wonder he is paying them peanuts today.
>>
>>1331564
>>1331574
Oh, I didn't realise. I don't keep up with Cody Rhodes gaming habits, believe it or not.

But yeah, that makes sense. Thanks.
>>
>>1331578
Older wrestlers had alot more spare time without things like games and smartphones on the go, spare time back then which consisted of drugs and hookers.
If you think the latter is better then kys
>>
>>1331606

A lot of them actually had less time, depending on the exact place and era you're talking about. The WWE schedule is way less crazy than it used to be and there's more flying less driving.
>>
>>1331611
I said more spare time WITHOUT games and smartphones. That creates alot of empty space if there's no technology there to fill it.
>>
>>1331619

Only if you've got the time in the first place. WWE used to run an insane house show schedule with a lot of driving between cities - smartphone or not, you don't get a lot of free time when you're doing a matinee house show, driving to the next city, doing an evening house show and then flying out for the next days house show(s).
>>
>>1331562
The Rhodes family will always have a place in WWE, just might not be the best.
>>
>>1331544
To be fair he was pretty boss as Goldust. At one point was the most over heel in the company.
>>
>>1331831
>At one point was the most over heel in the company.

Sort of like Gorgeous George back in the 1950s, he played the part of an obnoxious dandy everyone wanted to see get the glitter kicked out of him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.