[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he a cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ddp4_display_image.jpg (26 KB, 333x400) Image search: [Google]
ddp4_display_image.jpg
26 KB, 333x400
Is he a cuck?
>>
Biggest cuck in wrestling.
>>
You can't be a cuck if you're gay. Kimberly was his beard. Think about it, kanyon was like his best friend and they both talked and acted alike
>>
>>1331202

>let me pick a random picture of wrestler and do another stupid thread
>>
>>1331205
>>1331216
Explain
>>
Didn't he and Bischoff swap wives on the weekend or something?
>>
>>1331202
Didn't Austin fuck his wife during the 2000s?
>>
Didn't Undertaker fuck him in the ass in the locker room?
>>
Isn't he one of those wrestlers that people said was a big time swinger with him and his wife?
>>
he's a swinger
>>
Wasn't he forced to slurp Booker T's jizz out of the pussy of his wife?
>>
>>1331202
no he was a swinger/swapped with people specifically bischoff and his wife.
>>
>>1331589
DDP's wife was famous for fucking around with other wrestlers and he knew about it.
Xpac talked about it in a shoot interview so he could've been lying.
>>
>>1331202
I saw DDP IRL with the hottest black woman I've ever seen. She just looked like a mold of perfection at $500 an hour.
>>
>>1331202
No, he's Diamond Dallas Page
>>
People who wear vests without a shirt are awesome.
>>
File: BjEB2fvCcAAMlxS[1].jpg (68 KB, 455x600) Image search: [Google]
BjEB2fvCcAAMlxS[1].jpg
68 KB, 455x600
It's a shame Kimberly never became a wrestler in her own right.

5'10" and jacked she would have been something to see in the late 2000s WWE in an alternate-universe where Vince didn't hold a grudge against WCW. She could have been out there ripping Torrie Wilsons' dress off every week.
>>
>/asp/ unironically shitting on DDP now.

this place gets more pathetic and unfunny by the second.
>>
>>1332243
You must like the ROH guy Adam something right now then
>>
>>1332319
Nothing wrong with being a cuck. Lots of people do it
>>
>>1331216
>Not Chris Cuckdido
>>
>>1333130
How?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.