[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jericho wins MitB >Stats doing promos with Reigns >"If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: chrisjericho-igxlpm08.jpg (44 KB, 645x370) Image search: [Google]
chrisjericho-igxlpm08.jpg
44 KB, 645x370
>Jericho wins MitB
>Stats doing promos with Reigns
>"If you wanna have THE championship, you gotta beat THE gu-"
>"WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT. THE HELL. UP!"

Would you mark.
>>
I was okay with Jericho returning when he started calling the New Day bronies and threw out the League of Nations when he guest ref'd on RAW, I'd mark a little if he started shitting on Ramen's gimmick.
>>
>>1331087
>Implying Vince would allow anyone to shit on Semen Stains

He's too protected for such promos
>>
>>1331087
he´s starting to get old. i´d rather want daniel bryan returning to WWE as a Paul Heyman kinda manager and shit
>>
>>1331123
Only if it's done in a way where can do moves without taking bumps.

Like, if somebody tries to interfere with his client, he just knees them in the face and puts them in a Yes Lock for the rest of the match.
>>
>>1331087
Based JeriGOAT. We'd be expected to boo him though.
>>
With the state the company is in I wouldn't even mind Jericho winning it all.
>>
>>1331123
>Daniel Bryan
>a manager

How fucking stupid are smarks?
>>
Haven't they already buried THE gimmick?
>>
>>1331123
Bryan marks are the worst cucks.
>>
>>1331087
I'd love JeriGOAT to win MITB.
>>
>>1331123
>Daniel Bryan
>in any way like Paul Heyman

Honestly, suicide might be right for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.