[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Wrasslers you never want to see on the E's main roster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4
ITT: Wrasslers you never want to see on the E's main roster
>>
>>1331041
Vince hasn't exactly had a good track record with the japs, can't wait to see Nakamura get fed to BMJ.
>>
>>1331036
what happened to the guitar NXT lad is he still alive
oh yeah btw
>implying a nigger gets shit in a Vince white boys male theater
they havent ever had a black heavyweight champ or asian for that matter
>>
>>1331058
The Jobber still jobs, he's jobbing to TNAries next week actually. Also I think Jose is actually hispanic.
>>
>>1331066
He's THE DRIFTER
>>
>>1331058
>they havent ever had a black heavyweight champ
Yes they have
>>
>>1331058
mark henry beat orton for the belt
>>
Nakameme

Watch they'll make him Asian 2cool funkadsurus dance guy
>>
>>1331108
mods!

he's ban evading again
>>
>>1331109

I'm not underage, fagtron.

That was someone pretending to be me
>>
>>1331115
you're 17 years old

please ban this underage fag, mods!
>>
>>1331120

qq bitch
>>
>>1331066
He's billed from the Dominican Republic so both
>>
File: Austin-Aries-2.jpg (4 MB, 3456x5184) Image search: [Google]
Austin-Aries-2.jpg
4 MB, 3456x5184
>>1331036
This mini-manlet.
>>
>>1331095
>>1331085
Cut the crap, you know the World Heavyweight Title was secondary to the WWE Championship. Fucking Jack Swagger won the thing.
>>
>>1331036
Elias "my gimmick is that i carry a guitar" Samson
>>
>>1331393
It's still a championship
Stop degrading a title because it's not as prestigious as you need it to be.
>>
>>1331385
Fuck that, Aries is better than half the main roster.
>>
>>1331393
SO?

The fucking Miz was WWE champion.

At least the WHC offered pretty good chances to anyone to hold it.

Meanwhile the WWE tittle was only available to the same guys (Orton, Cena, Haitch) making the scene boring as fuck.

Now is the same with only a handful of guys that can earn it (ie guys that fit PR bullshit)
>>
>>1331036
When did Reggie Watts start wrestling?
>>
>>1331471
I think your comparison of Jack Swagger to The Miz is pretty unfair. The Miz was slowly pushed for about a year and a half before he became champion, and at the time he was a credible contender for the belt. Bad booking and being overshadowed by the Rock / Cena storyline made his reign mediocre. When he lost the belt to BMJ, he fell back to the midcard and became a five time Intercontinental Champion. Meanwhile Swagger has being wrestling Tyler Breeze on Superstars.
>>
NO WAY NIGGER
>>
>>1331066
I thought his gimmick was that he was homeless desu. I heard from another user that fans were handing him spare change and peanut butter.
>>
>>1331603
>>>/pol/ and have sex
>>
>>1331470
Aries makes Kalisto look like Jack Swagger
>>
>>1331545
Miz was never a guy with the talent at least regarding everything but the mic to be at the top and even less ME Wrestlemania.

Also before the IC championship he was busy being the punching bag of Ryback, Show, Owens and the rest.

Aniways its very obvious that the WWE has a lot of political BS that wont allow most wrestlers attain the WWE tittle so another world championship is needed to make the ME scene fresh while the Shield guys makes the "main" one boring.
>>
File: Alexa Bliss.jpg (43 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
Alexa Bliss.jpg
43 KB, 640x631
>>
>>1332785
>>1331545 (You) #
>Miz was never a guy with the talent at least regarding everything but the mic to be at the top and even less ME Wrestlemania.
True, but Jack Swagger had the talent but not the mic. In the WWE world you can get by with "okay" mat skills if you're charismatic and are good on the mic. In the WWE world that's extremely important. Or else Dean Malenko would have been champion.
>>
>>1332804
heIIo rato
>>
>>1332764
Kalisto is literally 5'6
>>
>>1332804
yeah, it's true

dunn would fuck up and not let the camera dwell lovingly on her succulent ass the way whoever does nxt does
>>
>>1332804
Her ass is the true Bliss.
>>
File: 3d06da36f6bayley.png.jpg (31 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
3d06da36f6bayley.png.jpg
31 KB, 600x596
deep down in your hearts, you know i'm right
>>
>>1332804
Is it true she fucks all the trainers and half the roster? I think I want to be a wrestler guys.
>>
>>1333828
She would be the John Cena of the Divas division, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1333828
>not wanting to see the Horsewomen reunite
>>
>>1333834
>>horsewomen
How does that not make you cringe?
>>
>>1333842
The same way 4 old cucks calling themselves the "Four Horsemen" doesn't make me cringe.
>>
>>1333834
>wanting to
Sasha vs. Bayley will get done to death very quickly. I'd rather the three of them stay far apart for much of their careers
>>
>>1333842
It does, but that's how they call themselves, you can do nothing about it.
>the Club
>the Ascension
>the Bloodline
>American Alphas
>American Males
>the Shining Stars
>Team Hell No
>DX
and don't forget
>Sierra
>Hotel
>India
>Tango
Name me one stable, which isn't Brothers of Destruction or New World Order, whose name doesn't suck.
>>
>>1333833
you actually want two cenas? what show are you watching
>>
>>1333865
>le Cena is bad meme
>>
>>1333866
>le cena is good meme
I don't care how well he works, his booking is poison to that roster
>>
>>1333866
i'm not saying he's bad, i'm saying the company can't survive two of him
>>
>>1333862
The Four Horsemen
>>
>>1333828
>not wanting to see Bayley have a Wrestlemania moment
Quite evil desu
>>
>>1333870
John Cena makes the company a lot of money through merchandise. Wouldn't two of him be good for business?
>>
>>1333862
>Team Hell No was a bad name
It fit them perfectly
>>
>>1333875
look, here's the thing: i like bayley. she's cute, she's got a nice gimmick for nxt, but on the main roster she'll either flop in a month (which will be sad) or get a relentless roman-style won't-stop-if-you-begged-us push. i don't like the first option and i doubt anybody here honestly likes the second one either. do you honestly want a wrestler who's aimed exclusively at children (and assorted autists) who get relentlessly pushed week in and week out?
>>
>>1333876
How much money WWE make doesn't really matter if you're a fan. Having both divisions consist of somebody running through more talented people is no fun
>>
>>1333890
But you said the company "can't survive" two of him. Two John Cena's would be excellent for the company from a financial standpoint. In fact, if more people had the same charisma and mic skills that Cena had it would be in a much better position than it is now.
>>
>>1333903
not if you're cashing in on the short term at the expense of hardcore fans and the money that they desperately want to give you forever
>>
>>1333889
I don't see her flopping. She is virtually the same character as Cena without the hypocrite asshole tendencies. She's the perfect family friendly character that anyone can like.

Le three ponies are all going to be pushed hard no matter what, I've accepted it. If it means there's somebody to stop Sasha having a 4 year undefeated title run then fine by me
>>
>>1333934
>I don't see her flopping. She is virtually the same character as Cena without the hypocrite asshole tendencies. She's the perfect family friendly character that anyone can like.
Yeah, but you're assuming that the main roster's creative team won't fuck that up

Never, ever assume that.
>>
>>1333938
She's Haitch's biggest success on NXT. I can't see him not keeping a very close eye on her, especially if she ends up on Smackdown which he has a lot more say in than Raw.
>>
>>1332973
Still you never know who is ME material until you give it a try which is why i think a new World tittle is needed since Vince wont let guys a chance at the WWE tittle.
>>
>>1333961
>Still you never know who is ME material until you give it a try
Isn't that what NXT is for?
>>
>>1334119
In a way though NXT doesnt allow you to gauge how the "normal" crowd responds to him/her.
>>
If No Way Jose ever makes the main roster, I'll eat my shoe.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.