[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS YOUR BODY READY? Also, will he get the biggest pop of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: img_160527_055008.jpg (107 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
img_160527_055008.jpg
107 KB, 750x750
IS YOUR BODY READY?

Also, will he get the biggest pop of all time?
>>
Maybe if this was his true big return but the marketing for it ruins the surprise, plus he was already at WM
>>
>>1330725
>plus he was already at WM
where he and Rock fucked Wyatts even more

JUST
>>
Sell me on John Cena.

I missed wrestling from 02-11, and I know he's like the big star, but why? I don't get how he's on par with Hogan or Rock
>>
>>1330731
He's not, neither is anyone else to lace up a pair of boots outside of maybe five people
>>
soon
>>
>>1330731
He is literally the GOAT

>Face of the company for over 4 years
>Solid in the ring
>Great on the mic
>Top 5 crowd worker ever
>Terrific worker
>Moves merch like hot cakes

Well-rounded performer who just came off one of the best runs in his career

>>1330733
Delusional, if Cena doesn't who are those other 5?
>>
>>1330738
>maybe

Austin is the only one I'd put on the same level as those two but there's arguments for other people.
>>
The problem with Cena coming back now is there is no feud for him.
Okay maybe Rusev just buries Titus in one match and we rehash that.
If not, he has no one to wrestle.
There's no top heels for him to wrestle
>>
>>1330737
Isn't that the plan for Wrestlemania?
>>
>>1330760
He'll be in MitB.

After that, he'll have a feud with some solid heel like Del Rio to give him a comfortable win and some momentum going into the brand split, where he'll be Smackdown's top guy.
>>
>>1330765
It will definitely be a Wrestlemania Main Event. I think Vince will wait to pull the trigger until WM 34.
>>
>>1330779
No he'll make 33 ONCE IN A LIFETIME BUT NO THIS MATCH IS TOO BIG FOR *ONE* WM MAIN EVENT!
>>
File: pajeet.png (59 KB, 206x197) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
59 KB, 206x197
>>1330722
>>
>>1330749
This
The guy is just kinda there
>>
>>1330911
>WWE drops to record low ratings with Cena injured
>just kinda there
>>
>>1330722

Same as last time he did his return on RAW. Nobody gave a fuck.

Roman at least gets booed.
>>
>>1330731
>I don't get how he's on par with Hogan or Rock

He's not but the WWE acts like he is, which is why everybody hates him.
>>
>>1330737
Cena is winning the Royal Rumble
>>
>>1330727
You mean New Day
>>
>>1330741

Holy shit, you are delusional son. We should be discussing whether or not Hogan and Rock are on Austin's level, not the other way around. Austin was the biggest money draw in the history of the business.

For the record, I think Hogan and Rocky are a step below Austin, at least in the wrestling business. Rock obviously went on to be the most successful at crossing over into other mediums.
>>
File: Cena_UltimateBurier.jpg (173 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Cena_UltimateBurier.jpg
173 KB, 750x750
No, he wont get any pop. Just the classic chants
>>
File: AJ_Styles_bio.jpg (79 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg
79 KB, 1200x675
>>1330760
That's assuming Cena immediately goes to the main event.
I want to see him chase a midcard title, Probably the IC title. A feud with AJ Styles would also be cool.

>Mr. WWE v. Mr. TNA.
>>
>>1330737
>JOHN DO YOU BLEED
>YOU WILL
>>
Nah his pop was already done at wm32 where he got a bigger pop than Steve Austin
>>
>>1331998
They would save AJ vs BMJ for something like Summerslam.
>>
>>1331998

AJ jobbing to Reigns and Cena back to back sounds riveting.
>>
>>1332052
>muh results

You know this shit is fake right? Spurs clippers was still an amazing series regardless if your team lost or not. Fucking mark retarded cunt
>>
>>1332045
I could see this happening for whatever the top belt is on Smackdown.
>>
>>1330722
I can't wait until Cena comes back and runs through this new roster of indie midgets
>>
>>1332052
AJ would probably win a match against Cena first.

>Cena comes back strong by beating the shit out of the Miz for the IC title.
>AJ challenges Cena for the IC belt.
>AJ actually beats Cena clean.
>What follows is a feud where Cena and AJ exchange wins and losses that ends with either Cena or AJ going over at HIAC.
>>
>AJ got beat by THE GUY
>AJ will get beat by THE CHAMP{
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.