[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he retain at MiTB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1461652140000.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1461652140000.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
Will he retain at MiTB?
>>
>>1329976
He won't be dropping it until SS or Mania senpai
>>
I think he will beat punks reign in length
>>
Yes

He'll "drop" the title around the brand split, giving Smackdown a new champion

Rollins is in an Orton role at the moment
>>
He'll win but it wont be clean
That way they don't instantly crush Seth and they have excuse to go again
>>
>>1330067
Reigns will just win clean but there will still be some pretext for a rematch just like the last 2 PPV matches w/ Styles

This is literally Cena's 2007 reign of terror all over again
>>
He will and he should. He's a better technical wrestler than Internet darling Ambrose and Rollins hardly needs another run already, especially since he was supposed to drop the belt to Roman in the first place.

Likely they'll have him keep the belt at least until he passes Punk's reign. Then maybe someone will cash in on him and just barely take the belt after Roman's been beat up heavily in the main event. Or he'll even keep it then.

You should expect to see him with the belt a lot at this point.
>>
File: elrisitas.jpg (30 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
elrisitas.jpg
30 KB, 220x220
Is this a legit Question?
He will retain the title for 435 days
>>
>>1330087
>He's a better technical wrestler than Internet darling Ambrose

It's just getting sad now Romarks
>>
>>1330108
Bret Hart says Roman's a better technical wrestler than he was. I know you bought your "Lunatic Fringe" shirt at Hot Topic and everything, but you have to face the facts that your beloved deathmatch kid just can't hang.
>>
>>1329989
>>1330087
>>1330095
i like this idea
>>
>>1330117
good cause so does vince
>>
>>1330114
>Bret Hart says Roman's a better technical wrestler than he was.

Citation fucking Needed.

>I know you bought your "Lunatic Fringe" shirt at Hot Topic and everything,

You cannot possibly be old enough to post here
>>
>B ppv
Yep
>>
>>1329976
Most likely.

But Summerslam is a whole different story.
>>
>>1329989
Thats probably why the brand split and new world tittle.

Have fun watching RAWman Reigns while Smarkdown becomes the better show with a healthier ME scene.
>>
>>1330137
haha nice one, romarks are really hot heads this week
>>
>>1330137
>>1330977
>samefagging
>>
>>1330985
ahh not really idiot, kek
>>
>>1330987
sure carter
>>
>>1330959
>Smarkdown
I'm so glad this is catching on.
>>
>>1331001
Why did everyone arrive at the unanimous conclusion that Smackdown will be the good show with all the talented wrestlers and that Raw will be watching Reigns bury jobbers to deafening boos?

I mean, that's what I suspect will happen too, but I don't know why.
>>
>>1331029
Raw is as of now THE program for WWE viewing.
Smackdown is Raw Recap.
>>
File: 1464086486883.jpg (83 KB, 355x369) Image search: [Google]
1464086486883.jpg
83 KB, 355x369
>>1329976
>rollings comes back
>doesnt have to work shit to get into main event of the night
>AJ Styles immediatly gets buried
why is WWE so fucking shit right now and does everything the fans DONT want them to do? Im still mad over Zack Ryder losing the title to Miz and how they never finished that storyline

Like what they´re teaching during PG is you gotta be a fucking asshole to make it in life and the more people hate you the less you should listen to them. Is it time to quit or should i just survive this bad era and keep watching?
>>
>>1329976
Mitb will be a triple threat, Seth pins Aj Styles.
>>
>>1331029
Because Vince doesnt care for smackdown and will likely give full control to whoever handles it.

Vince loves RAW too much and thus will keep an eye on it.
>>
>>1329976
Of course he will.
In be4 half of the people on /asp/ predicts vote for his opponent like Extreme Rules.
I still can't believe that shit happened.
>>
>>1329976
If he does, I'm gonna stop watching.
I don't understand how a genius like Haitch could push this cunt. He's literally the least over person in history.
>>
>>1331173
There is a reason he is called the Cerebral Assassin after all.
>>
>>1331029
Nothing good comes on Monday nights. There's cooler shit to watch on Thursday. Same reason people watch NXT; the materiel's better.
>>
>>1331173
Dude made NXT. You want Laryngitis to take over talent again?
>>
>>1331185

>Make Glorified Indie Program
>Invite all the Smark Favorites to it
>Take credit for making "wrestling great again"
>Trick all the people that hate you into sucking your cock

Genius deception and manipulation sure but the actual program is shit and it doesn't take a genius to put it together.
>>
>>1331222
>Not having full control of creative
>McMahon cocksuckers control creative
>Has pretty much full control of NXT and new talent

Why does everyone blame him for shit that isn't his fault?
>>
>>1331029
Raw has always been the main brand. There was a brief time durin the original brand split that Smackdown was starting to actually beat Raw in the ratings. Vince was so butthurt that he nuetured the fuck out of SD, which makes no god damn sense since he obviously owns both.

Given that Smackdown is going to be remaining 2 hours, and Raw is remaining 3 hours, i expect similar shenanigans. Raw will be the main brand, Smackdown will probably be a glorified midcard zone at best.

Whatever the case i really expect this to a defining moment for Smackdown. Its been a totally worthless show for years. Whens the last time a major storyline was actually developed on SD? This could either be a suprise comeback for the show, or could esentially be the killing blow
>>
>>1331040
>jasethy ruining wwe programming yet again

He should have just stayed gone. Aj vs Roman was epic
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.