[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the GOAT ever come back to WWE for 1 last match?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: KurtAngleSs05.jpg (850 KB, 1683x1615) Image search: [Google]
KurtAngleSs05.jpg
850 KB, 1683x1615
Will the GOAT ever come back to WWE for 1 last match?
>>
>>1328296
No chance. He's far too much of a health risk for WWE to ever let him wrestle again. He'd make a great manager for American Alpha if they get called up though.
>>
>>1328296
>GOAT

Calm down, Triple H has only been off TV for less than a month.
>>
Every year, every rumble, I literally PRAY that he will walk through that curtain to the biggest pop of all time, with his glorious music playing and the crowd chanting "you suck" while crying tears of joy and respect.
>>
File: 1375499624312.jpg (239 KB, 520x638) Image search: [Google]
1375499624312.jpg
239 KB, 520x638
One last match at Mania to retire him for good.

Who would be his opponent, Undertaker? Samoa Joe?
>>
>>1328823
shane

in a cage made out of sugar glass
>>
>>1328296
no, and if he did vince would make him job to roman reigns
>>
>>1328823
DBry in a double retirement match
>>
I would like it, but I don't want to see him dying in the ring.
>>
>>1328296
we actually had a good thread last time.

please stop shitposting
>>
>>1328939
Thats pure bullshit even if he gets a CZW 100 lightubes match, he'll be fine
>>
>>1328296
Why do fags keep asking this?
The answer is no!
Kurt would never pass the wwe physical to be cleared to wrestle. He will never wrestle in a wwe ring again. That ship has sailed like 5 years ago.
>>
>>1328849
both could possibly die in the ring with the wrong bump.
>>
>>1329143
you think tommy dreamer passed a physical??
>>
>>1329168
yes. kevin nash had to take it twice because the failed one because of staph and hes hhhs best friend.
>>
>>1328298
I dunno based Kurt said he wants to die in the wrestling ring... What a mad man. Seriously, Kurt was on of the best heels and faces ever.
>>
>>1328296
>Dbry is retired
>Swagger is buried

Whats the point
>>
WWE fired him because he was a health liability spending all his money on Chinese doctors to keep him going on a medication cocktail because he's an adrenaline junkie.
>>
>>1329473
wut

He left because he didn't want to do the full schedule anymore
>>
File: youwanttherealamericanD.png (438 KB, 672x362) Image search: [Google]
youwanttherealamericanD.png
438 KB, 672x362
>>1329471
>>Swagger is buried
he can just remind swagger about america.
>>
>>1329473
>>1329475
he got his release because he lied to vince about going to rehab and taking sometime off then said he would come back, vince was trying to force him into rehab but kurt refused. so he told him that as compromise and then instead he went to TNA where they have no drug tests.
>>
>>1329469
Then let AJ give him a Styles Clash and break his neck.
>>
>HURR DURR he's a cripple gonna die

he's been working on a relaxed schedule for TNA, having around 6 matches a year and all of them have been **** or higher.

Meanwhile fucking Undertaker is shitting up every single wrestlemania since XXX
>>
File: stupidangle.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
stupidangle.gif
3 MB, 400x225
what can go wrong?
>>
>>1330458
>killing yourself for TNA
>>
>>1330470
literally the only times I've seen a TNA crowd go crazy for something was whenever they were in the UK and when Hulk fucking Hogan did a hulk up spot that he couldn't even finish with a legdrop
>>
>>1328296
Bmj is the only goat.
>>
>>1330474
The crown in Daniels vs Joe vs Styles was pretty decent
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.