[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell happened to all of these people who used to watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
What the hell happened to all of these people who used to watch wrestling? John Cena single handedly killed wrestling ratings. Wrestling viewership right now is at an all time low thanks to those faggots roman and dean. SAVE US INDY WRESTLERS. GIVE US SOMETHING NEW, WE ARE SICK OF THIS SAME OLD SHIT.
>>
>>1328168
People watched it because of it's Attitude.
>>
>>1328170
why not go back to that style to get higher ratings?
>>
>>1328174
Sponsors, money, how everyone in 2016 are pussy bitches, social media.
>>
>>1328168
>John Cena single handedly killed wrestling ratings.

Cena is responsible for RAW being in decline since 2001?
>>
>>1328174
Vince really likes the softer style, he's always wanted to be a children's show really. Attitude was exciting TV, and even Ruthless Aggresion era was too much for USA network.

However, USA network recently seems to be ready to embrace riskier TV content. Vince may move on from wanting to be so PG, but Steph and Shane got over in the attitude era, so chances are they'd like to go back to that if Vince lets them.
>>
>>1328206
yes
>>
>>1328168
>Stephanie McMahon singlehandedly killed wrestling
FTFY
>>
>>1328168
vanilla midgets killed vwrestling
>>
>>1328168
After Hogan, Austin and Rock worked their asses to make Wrestling relevant here comes faggot Cena and destroys everything while he buries the entire roster.

Fuck him.
>>
>>1328168
Wrestling isn't cool anymore. It's as simple as that. The atrocious ''''''''''creative''''''''' team doesn't help matters.
>>
>>1328229
why you like tall guys so much you big gay
>>
>>1328168
People dont have TV's anymore
>>
>>1328168
>no streams
>popular
>less channels
>less entertainment options
>different way of registering ratings.
pretty simple
>>
>>1328168
With the brand split coming, I believe they will have one show be very indy and appealing to HHH and have the other show be very heavyweight-like, which would satisfy Vince
>>
>>1328174

Someone put it really well the other day, basically all that stuff that was "edgy" then is just normal now, and easily accessed via the internet.

You cant just put tits and blood on TV and expect high ratings for a wrestling show.
>>
Triple h killed the ratings, Cena just furthered the damage under triple h's care
>>
WCW had it own built in audience in the south and with WCW no longer around those people, me for one don't give a fuck about WWE
>>
>>1328168
People today are very sensitive and don't like edgy attitude era shit. Cable is going down the drain and WWE will go down with it. WWE is not the NBA or NFL, it's not mainstream or considered cool. Smarks/Indy Wrestling is killing it faster.
>>
>>1328168
It could also be people are cutting the cord on cable. I mean Raw without NFL season or the NBA final playoffs is the most watched show leaving anything below it in irrelevancy.
>>
>Wrestling viewership right now is at an all time low thanks to those faggots roman and dean
Triggering two types of /asp/ies at the same time. Nice work bruh.
>>
>>1329002
shut up vince
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.