[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ropes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: redropes.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
redropes.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
Will we see the return of the red RAW ropes and the blue SmackDown ropes? White is LAME.
>>
I hope not. What needs to return are SmackDown's black ropes and I guess Raw's red ropes. Also remove that stupid as fuck screen from the apron.
>>
Think we'll have different stage sets?
>>
>>1329206
dis

I hate the aprontron.

>>1329629
Nope it's cheaper and easier for WWE to have the universal set.

It's incredibly shit for ppv's too.
>>
>>1328108
>white
>lame
Well if you're referring it to the main roster then yes white is lame, but NXT knows how to use white ropes at the right time.
>>
>>1329642
I would love if they would have sets that could transform. Like they have a set style for the TV show (hopefully different ones for raw and smack down to make them feel different) that can be rearranged for ppvs to give them a different feel.
>>
>>1329642
They could probably have a set that could be arranged in many different ways, at least to give each show a sense of uniqueness as >>1329711
said
>>
>>1329711
Yeah but that sounds like a good idea. WWE doesn't do good ideas.
>>
White ropes are inpractical.
They'll stain in the contact points, and you don't get a cool visual thanks to PG because if someone bled on them then the colour would pop.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.