[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nia jax appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Nia_Lax_stat.png (218 KB, 320x728) Image search: [Google]
Nia_Lax_stat.png
218 KB, 320x728
H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T E S T
E
S
T
>>
>>1328065
OP is a fart sniffer
/fartsniffergeneral/
>>
She's fucking fat
>>
>>1328068
we already have a fart thread up tho. But yeah i would gladly take some of Nia Jax's farts up close. Not sure how many of them i would be able to handle without choking tho
>>
Post some pics of her nice big ass i need a wank
>>
I want her to dominate me.

I wish she sat on my face
>>
>>1328069

And she can't wrestle.

If you are a fan of Nia Jax please go die in a fire
>>
>>1328778
I wish she would facesit me and then farr
>>
>>1328783
None of the girls can wrestle. Backyard wrestling is more interesting
>>
>>1328783
Gain testosterone pls
>>1328785
Meant to say fart
>>
File: 1463779703850.gif (991 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1463779703850.gif
991 KB, 500x278
>>1328065
She's the worst kind of high test though. Any pics of her outside of her gear and it's clear that her fat went everywhere EXCEPT her tits.
>>
>>1328873
I literally just spent 10 mins trying to find a full body picture of her outside of her ring gear to check if you were right but i found none so ill belive you. I would still her tho
>>
>>1328787
You're a fucking idiot

>>1328792

Nia's beyond high test, she's a fat fuck
>>
>>1329033
Nia is a thicc qt. Your low test levels should be checked, i have read it can give you man boobs
>>
I would love to hug Nia. Fat chicks give the best hugs
>>
>>1328065
>the queen of high test
>>
Btw, she was pretty damn hot, before she put on the weight. Wonder why she gained so much?
>>
>>1329132
a serious car crash with the rocks mom broke some stuff and she was laid up for quite a while so you know she gained weight and has had trouble losing it.
>>
>>1329041

You're just a manlet who wants to be smothered & death by snu snu'd by a fat woman.
>>
>>1329132

Still ugly there
>>
Why don't they tell her to get back in shape or hit the bricks?
>>
>>1329204
Rock's cousin
>>
Do high testosterone males really love fat women? If that's the case, why do I see so many beta buttboys with fat girlfriends?
>>
>>1329294
theres a difference between a high test soft but firm goddess and betas who go piggin'
>>
>>1329204
She is in shape.
>>
>>1329328
Paige is soft. Asuka is soft. Nia Jax is fat.
>>
SHES FAT
>>
>>1329407

Scott Steiner never lies. I don;t even want to know Steiner's estimated body fat percentage of Nia Jax either.
>>
She's not like most girls.
>>
>>1328074
>she's not like most girls
I bet it dribbles too
>>
>>1328065
>Liking men
>>
>>1328065

You know, it'd be one thing if she were that big for a reason. If she could squat 450 lbs, it'd be goddamn impressive and worth being that size.

But no, she's just fat.
>>
>>1328065
I'd fuck her so hard her left eye would start working again
>>
>>1329402
pls murika
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.