[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NXT Takeover: The End >1 month before the brand split
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: nxt smackdown.jpg (29 KB, 584x192) Image search: [Google]
nxt smackdown.jpg
29 KB, 584x192
>NXT Takeover: The End
>1 month before the brand split

What did he mean by this?
>>
Different PPV name lmao
>>
YOU SEE UUUH
>>
>>1327990
end of joe and balor's 6 month feud
>>
>>1327990
WWE calls up everyone who isn't shit, bounces everyone else to FCW.
>>
>>1327990

PEOPLE LIKE YOU
YOU SEE
PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST DON'T GET IT
THE REASON WHY I'M UP HERE
AND YOU'RE DOWN THERE
IS BECAUSE UHH AM THE GAME
>>
>>1327990
Smackdown is the new NXT, an hero nerds.
>>
IN THIS BUSINESS
>>
The end of Joe vs balor saga
>>
IM THE KING OF KINGS UUUH
>>
>>1327990
End of the TakeOver PPV series (just the name), end of NXT only PPVs (NXT matches being injected on Raw/Smackdown PPVs) or the end of the Joe/Balor feud.
>>
MemeXT is finally ending, wwe will be great again
>>
File: Sad Homer.png (142 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
Sad Homer.png
142 KB, 400x302
> NXT
> The End
But I don't want this ride to end.
>>
>>1328436
It's the end of the 12 year Joe-Balor feud, not NXT
>>
>smackdown gm will be triple h
>smackdown creative head will be triple h
hmmm
>>
>>1328472
>implying it isn't the best rivalry in wrestling right now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>>
>>1328019
>1 UHH
>>
>>1328006
Isn't NXT basically FCW any way?
>>
Trips is going to run Smackdown as NXT, Kevin Dunn is going to run Raw as WWE next top model/burial show for Roman Regnis
>>
>>1328543
All good things must come to an end
>>
>>1328543
Id rather they wrap it up whilsts its good rather than run it to the ground like everything else they do
>>
End of the current feud between Joe/Balor & American Alpha & The Revival

Or at least I hope that's what it is.
>>
>>1328120
that would suck but if we get a 6 Wednesday specials and 6 Saturday specials like Roadblock and Beast of the East and one Friday special on WM weekend that would be tolerable but the as a subscriber of the network losing NXT for a live SD would suck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.