[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take him back 10, 12 years. If the WWE had kept him going without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: daniel-bryan-retires-07.jpg (24 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
daniel-bryan-retires-07.jpg
24 KB, 642x361
Take him back 10, 12 years. If the WWE had kept him going without retiring him for the concussions, do you think he would have pulled a Benoit? They would have kept pushing him harder and farther and nobody would have stepped in.
>>
>>1327969
Nah
>>
I feel he'd go the Kurt Angle way more and only live off paykillers
>>
>>1327969
no, he'd just have a seizure and die
>>
I think rather than pulling a Benoit, he would've just fallen apart. As in, unable to get out of bed, can't look at bright lights, can't remember shit, wasting away.

As it is, I prefer him doing his farmboy shtick, raising squash and building barn doors.
>>
I wasn't watching when the whole Benoit thing went down, so I never got to feel the heartbreak that everyone did when they lost Eddie and him. But thinking about Bryan doing what he did... God, that would be horrific. Watching this guy's journey, that would be a terrible few months for WWE.
>>
File: 1365367245891.gif (895 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1365367245891.gif
895 KB, 245x245
Unlikely submission expert whose finisher is the crossface but also does diving headbutts gets into the WrestleMania main event. It's a world title match, and it's a triple threat. His two opponents are old faction friends. During the match the old friends form a brief alliance to put the underdog through a table and put him out the match. He later fights back, wins the match, and gets the big win he deserved. He celebrates in the ring with his family.

I'm guessing that Daniel Bryan still has a chance to complete his transformation into Benoit
>>
>>1328199
Don't forget that it happens at a WM that is a multiple of 10 in a city that's name starts with the word "New", and that the match ends with the crossface.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.