[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone else not too happy about the draft split by any chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
is anyone else not too happy about the draft split by any chance? I mean don't get me wrong I'm all for Change and the product has been still for a long time now and I don't really even ask for that much but I honestly hate the draft I hate it when theye first did it and I just hate the idea of knowing that I can't possibly see two of my favorite wrestlers wrestle each other because they're on two different shows also I feel like having two heavyweight titles takes away prestige from the original heavyweight title anyone else feel this way?
>>
Dissenters will inevitably abhor.
>>
>>1327846
The roster is way too weak for a brand split. All this means is a bunch of mediocre wrestlers will get bigger pushes than they deserve. Also means Cena burying guys on one show, and Roman burying guys on the other show......you know damn well Cena and Roman won't both be on the same show!
>>
>>1327862
Also. All the top faces that Vince is trying to pass off as heels to get roman over will be jobbing to John on Tuesdays.

Tuesday night is just a place to hide anyone that will make roman look bad. I honestly don't care to watch either now.
>>
>>1327862
>The roster is way too weak for a brand split
Thats not true. In WWE, a wrestler is made by the writers. Sadly, the writers are shit.
>>
>>1327862
Nah, you wrong senpai.

>NXT call ups
>FCW call ups
>TNA closing soon free second rate niggas
>Plunder New japan for a Shinsuke led Stable called the Rising Sun and ignore that it's not the 1980's and that's kind of racist for 201X.

Loads of talent out there.
>>
>>1327862
Once everyone is back from injuries and due to brand split they'd have less days of work meaning less chance of injury, the roster will be pretty stacked, just purely wrestling wise it's probably one of the best rosters in history.

Only problem is booking and I'm SURE they'll fuck it up.
>>
>>1327846
I hate brand splits. It's going to be a disaster. WWE don't have the ability to book it well. The first one was shit after a couple of years and this one will be too.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.