[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are going to be the main brand exclusive draws. Tag-Teams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: sd_vs_raw_2016.jpg (407 KB, 900x441) Image search: [Google]
sd_vs_raw_2016.jpg
407 KB, 900x441
These are going to be the main brand exclusive draws. Tag-Teams are cross-brand. Women's Division is a single brand (to be determined). And part-timers e.g. Brock, are cross-brand.

WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!
>>
>Womens Division is a single brand
Looks like that will be the b-show
>>
>>1327715
The fap show
>>
>>1327714
Come to think of it, Styles vs BMJ would be a pretty good match if done properly. I mean they have faced off before.
>>
>>1327714
>no Styles/Rollins
well that's...gay. trade AJ for Eat Owens Eat, Orton or Zayn fampai
>>
>>1327714
whichever side has mauro

enjoy your sports references
>>
>>1327747
why would u want aj to job to ramen again? BMJ will probably put him over and they'll have a 5 star classic.
>>
Post yfw the brand split was done just so that Cena and Reigns can both be world champions at the same time.
>>
>>1327766
whats her name
>>
>>1327714
When the first brand split happened I always watched Smackdown. Could stand Raw due to Haitch and Cena's Reign of Terror. I'll side with Smackdown since I was loyal back then.
>>
>>1327767
Boku no google
>>
>>1327766
Girls are hot
>>
File: randell.png (163 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
randell.png
163 KB, 424x318
>>1327714
>vince is literally doing the brand split to have Ramen and Cena be the Champions so they can make teams and face against each other at the Bragging Rights or whatever it'll be called PPV
>>
It is pathetic that Ziggler, miz, KO, rusev are on the poster. This is why there should be no brand split
>>
>>1327772
I always liked those PPVs. I just wish they make a bigger deal about the brand split this time and keep fuckers exclusive to their brand instead of just returning from an injury and showing up at the other brand with no explanation. Fucking say you worked out a contract signing behind the scenes or something. Fuck.
>>
>>1327772
>mfw bmj makes him tap middle of ring with his terrible stf

sweet pottery
>>
File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (34 KB, 599x503) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
34 KB, 599x503
>>1327777
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1327777
>thinking roman will ever tap

kek, Cena didn't even make Rock tap out
>>
>>1327714
Swap Orton and Cena and it looks about right.
>>
>>1327714
you forgot del rio & jeridad

RAW is Jeridad and Del Rio is SD!
>>
>>1327782
who the fuck would watch smackdown if cena/reigns/rollins were all on one show? they'd get like 1.5s
>>
>>1327714
These are probably accurate guesses. Damn it, I don't want to have to watch the roman show.
>>
>>1327766

Who's that cute little spinner?
>>
New SmackDown! is gonna be better than RAW...

Cruiserweight Championship will return after CWC and probably will return to SD!, only for this reason the show will be better.. that, and the fact that RAW will be dominated by Reigns meanwhile SD! will count with Styles, Rusev, Ambrose and more top stars
>>
>>1327714
>randy orton
>Reigns

Fuck sake, the front row of the raw side looked good.

>Cena and Rusev and le whacky mad man who never has good matches

Both are shit then? Great.
>>
>>1327714
They both look shit, swap Miz for le wacky meme guy and Ziggler for Zayn and I'd take Smackdown.
>>
>>1327714
BMJ > BMD
AJ = Seff
Deanetty > FAT FUCK
Swissman > RKNO
Ziggler > zzzzzayn
RuRu > Mizzzzz

how can RAW even compete?
>>
>>1327790
this board
>>
File: RKO Yourself.jpg (13 KB, 261x179) Image search: [Google]
RKO Yourself.jpg
13 KB, 261x179
>>1327847
>>
>>1327767
>Her
>>
>>1327714
>only one face booked as a face on Raw
>>
>>1327762
Who has BMJ ever put over? Wade Barrett? Rusev? The miz? Ryback?
>>
>>1327714
Raw is based.
>>
>>1327790
Being this fucking delusional.

>based AJ
>based Ru-Ru
>based Mauro
>only good McMahon

It would be like the original brand split all over again, Smackdown shitting all over Raw until Vince flips his shit and spikes them in the knees.
>>
>>1327782
Cenas going to smackdown you fucking retard. Smackdown is going live, so they need to start out with a bang.... You fucking retarded Mark.
>>
File: 060127_booker_t.jpg (29 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
060127_booker_t.jpg
29 KB, 220x276
i really saw zayn as more of a smackdown! guy desu
>>
>>1327714
You're all forgetting the most important part:

What show will Renee be on?
>>
Cena is on SmackDown? Niceeeee, so I don't even bother in watching SmackDown
>>
Does two world titles mean Vince realizes Roman is not capable of carrying the company on his own?
>>
>>1327762
I actually am somewhat interested in AJ vs Cena.
Both are seasoned vets who can bring the best out of their opponents, who knows how to put on a good match.
>AJ goes a Phenomenal Forearm
>Cena grabs him for an AA
>Aj Flips onto his feet an IMMEDIATELY back into a Pele Kick
You would mark, admit it
>>
>>1328035
It isn't 2011 anymore
>>
>>1327900
Based Fatass
>>
If the poster means anything

>BMJ
>Mauro
>Shane Booking

Lmao RAW will get destroyed quality and ratings wise EASILY
>>
>>1327714
>Raw gets Rollins and Owens
How about no. Smackdown needs a better heel than Rusev.
>>
>>1327900
Owens, delrio, punk, bryan, tensai, ruru
>>
>>1327714
Switch Dolph and Dean with Sami and KO and I'd never watch RAW again.

Now that I think about it, why don't they just split up the handpicked guys and the "fan favorites"?

Marks and casuals can have raw. Smarks could have Smackdown. The cross brand bants would be fun desu.
>>
>>1328090
>he actually believes that Shane has backstage clout
Kek
>>
>>1328135
"Smackdown" huehuehuehue
>>
>>1328176
I don't get your meaning.
>>
>>1327714
A face show and a heel show? How gay of them
>>
>>1327714
Smackdown if I can trade Ziggler for Randy Orton.
>>
>Cena
>Deanetty
>JUSTyles

Wow its fucking nothing, watch Cena bury everyone on Smackdown

At least Raw has Seth trading titles with Roman with Orton winning out of nowhere
>>
>>1327772
>he actually thinks that the brand split will last long

They'll just do another McMahon feud and the inevitable passing of the torch moment between Cena/Reigns
>>
>mfw Cena v Reigns is WM33 Main Event

Fuck you Vince, you're a top cunt.
>>
File: thatsapenis.gif (474 KB, 196x181) Image search: [Google]
thatsapenis.gif
474 KB, 196x181
>>1327767
>>1327771
>>
>>1328196
WM33 - Cena/Taker - Taker wins
WM34 - Cena/Reigns - Cena wins
WM35 - Cena/Reigns - Reigns wins
>>
If they split Cena and reigns and surround Cena with jabronis like deanetty I can see the ratings drop massively for both shows..
>>
>>1328323
People would rather watch Cena fight new talent such as Apollo Crews than Roman Reigns doing anything.
>>
>>1328330
No they wouldn't.
>>
>>1328334
Cena's $2.75 million a year salary says otherwise.
>>
>>1328338
>salary
>what people want
what vince wants =/= what people want
>>
>>1328354
Cena's the biggest draw in the company, just because Smarks don't want him doesn't mean shit to the general populous.

Would it shock if you I told you Sheamus was top 5 draws in the company in the past 6 years?
>>
>>1328088
>>1328095
>Owens
>Rusev
>Over.

Are you kidding me? They had ONE win agaisnt him but then Cena proceeded to bury them for the remaining of the feud and both have never been close to were they before.

The closest has been Bryan but he was already over and WWE played the muh injury angle.
>>
>>1327777
>Implying it wont be Cena applying the STF and then HIM passing out because Roman never gave up while Cena got tired of applying the move.

ROMAN STRONK AS FUCK!
>>
>>1328330
Agreed. Cena has done quite a bit good for other talent in the last 2 years or so. Honestly at this point I don't see many reasons to hate him.

Don't care if a few lesser talents get buried. I'd take that over anything involving le island nigger of looking strong every time.
>>
>>1327714
>Owens and Sami on same show
>No Owens or Seth on Smackdown!
RURU is based but he can't be the only good heel
>>
>>1328095
>Owens
true, should've lost the third match though
>delrio
the us title win was a nice rub, nut ADR was obviously about to lose it back to cena between Cena's vacation and the injury. he was the transitional champ between Cena and Cena.
>punk
not enough, and only one of those wins was clean, if you can count it
>bryan
then he used that injury as an excuse
>tensai
didn't mean shit
>ruru
Rusev's feud with Cena was shit. he looked threatening every now and then, but Rusev shined as a character before the Cena feud and as the only part of that ziggler feud that wasnt awful.
>>
>>1328364

No one remembers or cares about the back to back Cena loses. Everyone DOES remember him beating Cena on his debut match and becoming insta over.

>>and both have never been close to were they before.

The fuck. It was BMJ who put Owens at that level in the first. He has only continued to stay in big programs too and is already a 2 time intercon champ and one of the main dudes being speculated to win the mitb.

Rusev got screwed. Not Owens.
>>
imagine all the Zayn/Owens buildup if they're on separate rosters
>backstage brawls at cross-brand ppvs
>One always takes the other out in rumbles and MITB Matches
>tag division matches that turn into singles matches cause of Owens and Zayn leaving the ring to fight.
>>
Smackdown Live with Mauro is gonna run roughshod over RAW. Vince is gonna freak.
>>
>>1328497
Everyone´s remember him losing like a pussy to Balor and the Cena which is why he has never sniffed the US tittle since.

>Le BMJ meme.
>Le IC championship matters meme
Fuck im talking with a mark.
>>
>>1327714
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn on the same show as Roman? Who the fuck made that crap.

Kevin Dunn doesn't want them, they'll be on Trips show.
>>
>>1327714
Change Memebrose for based KO.
>>
Maybe AJ gets the second heavyweight title, and it not being the real one that matters becomes an angle.
>>
>>1327790
im pretty sure smackdown already gets 1.5's
>>
>>1329021
>Nefarious Lunatic
>>
>>1327777

Quads confirmed.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.