[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel like Cody Rhodes missed an opportunity by leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 854x1280
Anyone else feel like Cody Rhodes missed an opportunity by leaving before this brand split?

A big reason for him leaving was not being able to get creative to listen to him, but being on a smaller roster with its own dedicated writing team, they'd have to listen to him eventually right?

He would've got more TV time and could've got rid of his Stardust gimmick at some point too. I dunno, seems kinda sad that this brand split thing is happening AFTER he leaves.
>>
>>1327142
Guys weren't use because WWE doesn't care about them, not because there wasn't enough time. Nothing will change with the brand split. It'll bomb within two years.
>>
>>1327147
This.

Even the idea of watching 5 hours of wrestling over 2 days every week has me burned out already.

Throw in a ppv and I'm supposed to watch 8-10 hours of wrestling a week.
>>
doesn't matter, vince is old as shit and out of touch, hes stuck in the 80s idea of there being one top guy and everyone else below him, it doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>1327163
Vince isn't the only person calling the shots though.. HHH has a surprising amount of say in what happens creative wise
>>
>>1327173
He's only slightly less retarded
>>
>>1327158
>NXT Takeover
>Hall Of Fame
>Wrestlemania
>Raw
>Smackdown

get ready m8
>>
>>1327177
Without sounding too smarky NXT really isn't a chore to watch
>>
Creative probably just wants to focus on younger wrestlers since it's a youth movement right now and cody knew that. I dont blame him for leaving
>>
>>1327142

Cody Rhodes is the JJ of this era.
>>
>>1327182
that's still like 16 hours of wrestling in 5 days if you include the post/pre shows for Mania
>>
>>1327158

I barely get past RAW, and they want me to watch Smackdown live too? Top kek I'm not THAT much of a smark.
>>
>>1327197
nah jj actually had a gimmick that lasted and won world titles.
>>
>Leave cause you aren't getting enough opportunities and air time
>HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS SMACKDOWN IS GONNA BE A LIVE SHOW NOW

Wew
>>
>>1327142
I bet they announced the brand split just to spite Cody.
>>
>>1327184
Cody is 30
>>
>>1327255

Imagine leaving then seeing this
>>
>>1327210

talking about WWE.
>>
>>1327266
He is younger than Roman Reigns. People forget how young Cody was when he first joined wwe.
>>
>>1327292
true and cody has gotten lucky hasnt had too many severe injuries.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.