[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Wrestle who should've held a The WWE title at least once.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
ITT:
Wrestle who should've held a The WWE title at least once.
>>
WCW didnt even give him the belt, he wasn't dependable enough to be the guy
>>
>>1326861
I'm sure Razor was dependable enough to hold it for a month or a week, shit Kane held the WWF Title for one day b4 dropping it back to Austin the next night, WWE or WCW could've did something similar with Razor especially in the late 90s and Early 00s when his career was close to an end and could've just put the belt on him based on seniority like they did with Christian
>>
File: punk.jpg (95 KB, 634x792) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
95 KB, 634x792
>>
File: 1092708-ted_dibiase_1_.jpg (22 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1092708-ted_dibiase_1_.jpg
22 KB, 350x350
>>
Scott Hall never cared much about these things he cared for that $
>>
File: Matt_Hardy_bio.jpg (57 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Matt_Hardy_bio.jpg
57 KB, 900x506
>>
>>1326873
Matt was never charismatic enough to hold a title. Jeff wasn't either, but the fact is Jeff was more over with the fans because of his moveset and the batshit insane spots and bumps he took. Matt did have a GODLIKE theme though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UssdX_l-XyY
>>
>>1326871
if he was champ he'd be making more money, that's just the bullshit excuse he gives because he couldn't handle the belt
>>
>>1326864
He was a drunken mess why would he be champion mark. And Kane was supposed to get a longer run but he's Kane so he gave it right back to Austin cause he doesn't give a shit about titles and shit.
>>
File: The_Rhodes_Family.jpg (38 KB, 495x294) Image search: [Google]
The_Rhodes_Family.jpg
38 KB, 495x294
Any of them
>>
>>1326897
>FaggotDust
>Polka Dot Rhodes
>FaggotDust 2: Electric Boogaloo
Nope. Maybe Dusty if Vince didn't hate him and Cody as himself and not another painted faggot, but never Goldust.
>>
>>1326917
>Polka Dot Rhodes

The only reason he got that was because Vince didn't like him from the start, and that dislike was passed down to his sons.
>>
File: Andre_the_Giant_bio.png (951 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Andre_the_Giant_bio.png
951 KB, 900x506
Never won it.
>>
>>1326924
Yeah, that's why I said "Maybe Dusty if Vince didn't hate him". He could easily been champ at least once if used properly.
>>
File: image.jpg (968 KB, 1313x1688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
968 KB, 1313x1688
The actual world title, going clean over someone reputable, and actually getting a reign instead of holding for a few days.
>>
>>1326927
He did for like 2 minutes

Also:
Jake Roberts
>>
File: image.jpg (404 KB, 1280x1846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404 KB, 1280x1846
>>1326969
Also;
Muh smoke and mirrors
>>
>>1326917
I could have seen Goldust in, like, 1996, but it'd have to be a very particular circumstance, and certainly it wouldn't be much of a reign.
>>
Vader should have won the WWF title from HBK but shawn stopped all that
>>
>>1327679
don't like what Shawn did but he was way too sensitive to hold the belt. The first time a fan would call him a fat fuck in the crowd he'd probably break down and start crying during the match
>>
Hall actually cared about putting other talent over. You would have never got a 1-2-3 Kid upset with Michaels or Nash
>>
Seeing how badly Hall aged got me to stop drinking
>>
Vince is a massive cunt with a big ego who just likes to shit on WCW and TNA
>>
>>1328335
Agreed. Sting and Booker T both defined WCW for me.
>>1326855
First name that comes to mind is Roddy Piper. Favorite wrestler of all time actually. Second would be Scott "Big Bad Booty Daddy" Steiner. The man did everything you could in the world of wrestling yet he had to get buried by bland Triple H... Shame... Also Owen Hart would still be alive if he was higher up on the card and didn't have to do the Blue Blazer stunts. Plus giving him the title and going mad with power would have made a cool story.
>>
Owen Hart lol
>>
File: Brian-Kendrick-tna-superstar-8.jpg (34 KB, 352x390) Image search: [Google]
Brian-Kendrick-tna-superstar-8.jpg
34 KB, 352x390
>one of the most naturally-charismatic wrestlers of all time
>fantastic mic skills
>impressive high flyer
>skilled mat technician
>great look and entrance music
>literally Shawn Michaels 2.0

INTERIM DOESN'T COUNT ;_;
>>
>>1329502
>>1329502
they were going to give him a shot but he refused to put the pot down so they ended it His own fault.
>>
>>1329512
What a fucking shame. Throwing your whole career away for DUDE WEED LMAO. He could have been amazing.
>>
>>1326861
Hall in WCW wasn't all that great. He was just seen as one of the guys who started the NWO. Plus his surveys.

During his WWF run, he was a pretty big draw, had a decent moveset and was great at promos. He was a top guy that never held the big one.
>>
>>1326972
This.

Also Booker T. Held every title but the wwe title.
>>
>>1329525
True, but he was still pretty successful. Won the WHC, had some great matches, and who could ever forget KING BOOKAH?

What's he up to these days?
>>
>>1329532
Pre-show at every ppv
>>
>>1329525
How you can tell someone will never be WWE champion
>They're black
>>
>>1328335
Stings fault for staying in TNA so long. He wasted a good decade in TNA,when he should have went to wwe. He would have gotten his match vs Taker at Mania no doubt.
>>
>>1329535
O-oh... That's something, I guess.
>>
>>1329538
Yeah, I have been a mark for Sting since I was a kid and was excited to see him finally come to WWE but he wasted too much time in TNA. Should have come in around 2010 at the latest. Not saying he would have gotten a title run, but we could have had a great run of dream matches and him going out putting over a younger talent properly (as in, not losing his last match with a career ending injury).
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.