[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/asp/ Brand Split Draft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19
File: Roster Draft.png (3 MB, 3448x2596) Image search: [Google]
Roster Draft.png
3 MB, 3448x2596
Who goes where?
>>
>>1326704
I speak for everyone trip friend when I say nothing matter unless Cena and Reigns are on the same show.
>>
Give me 5 you's pls steve o
>>
>>1326710
I think Cena and Orton might go to Smackdown as Seth and Reigns bring up Raw. Which I honestly wouldn't be too disappointed with, I think it would be a good move.
>>
BMJ to Smackdown
>>
>>1326714
why would you want to see cena and orton anywhere near each other
>>
>>1326718
We need at least 6 more Cena vs Orton matches
>>
>tfw they'll split up Enzo and Cass like they did with the Dudleys for no reason
>>
File: 1464214341978.png (3 MB, 2586x1947) Image search: [Google]
1464214341978.png
3 MB, 2586x1947
>>
I may be autistic but I'm not fucking listing so many wrestlers for my fantasy draft

fuck that
>>
File: My Roster Draft.png (3 MB, 3448x2596) Image search: [Google]
My Roster Draft.png
3 MB, 3448x2596
>>1326718
Like I said, to have Reigns and Rollins covering Raw. They're both getting old now and I feel like on Smackdown they can work with some younger guys (with writers who are competitant hopefully).

This is how I see things. I actually easily split the roster in half, I'm happy about that.
>>
>>1326730
>lana and ruru on opposite shows
>>
>>1326736
Hmmm... you're right, switch her with Alicia Fox.
>>
Damn, I'm hearing that Vince wants to make another world championship. That would be so stupid, it took like 13 years to get rid of the ridiculous WHC and now they'll just make another? It won't be on the same level as the WWE WHC so what's the point?
>>
File: Homer Through Time.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
Homer Through Time.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
>>1326726
I see what you did there.
>>
>>1326730
Give smackdown a few of my NXT favorites and I'll never watch raw again in your world desu
>>
>>1326726
Kek but isn't seth aregetina or something
>>
>>1326748
That's okay, he matches up fine on the colour chart... plus he has a white guy penis.
>>
>>1326726
>Roman not in SD
>Rollins not in SD
>Muhammad Hassan not in SD
>Tamina not in SD
>>
>>1326749
>Argentina
>White
>>
>>1326747
Before they started doing the whole "supershow" BS, Smackdown was way more enjoyable than Raw. I think that annoyed Vince somewhat when people liked it more because it was getting more popular than "le flagship show".

All I know is, if they're going to make each show different, make it completely different. Even with little touches like having the camera crew on the other side of the arena, like with NXT for Smackdown.
>>
WWE needs an Isis heel. Would get so much fucking heat
>>
>>1326754
Until a real terrorist attack happens somewhere 2 weeks after he debuts and they have to immediately vito the character. Causing said guy to never be about to work again.
>>
>>1326755
That wont happen though, terrorist attacks are so 2001..
>>
>>1326752
I'd like them to book smaller more intimate venues for smackdown in places like college towns and places where events don't come so often so you get a hyped up crowd.

Also things like a Canadian tour take 6 weeks and do Montreal Ottawa Toronto Winnipeg Calgary and Vancouver. The talent will HATE it for tax purposes but youd get hot crowds
>>
Finn Balor is going to stay in NXT for about another year and start Balor Club there. He will then attack Reigns on a Raw and start an NXT invasion angle which will begin the surplus of dozens of new NXT guys debuting to fill up the main roster
>>
>>1326748
Armenian dad, American mom. So you decide
>>
>>1326763
I don't think WWE will ever return to Western Canada after the last few incidents (people going in the ring on Raw, the briefcase incident in Edmonton) and Toronto is the only city which is a constant draw (and it's hosting Survivor Series this year) . Montreal was hot 5-10 years ago, but wrestling has slowed down a lot in Quebec. I'm not even sure there's going to be a MNR this year. They had a houseshow the night before Roadblock, but I don't remember if it was packed or not.
>>
>>1326766
Wew, fella. "Dozens"? Think about that for a second.
>>
>>1326767
>armenian
>american
>white
>>
>>1326730
Switch Enzo and Big Cass with the Usos, Usos just scream Smackdown.
>>
>>1326730
Looking at it laid out this way makes it painfully obvious there just isn't enough talent to support two rosters.
>>
>>1326782
>Toronto is the only city which is a constant draw

for real? frenchies love wrestling
>>
>>1326836
if they cut raw to 2 hours they have a chance

i bet they're really regretting letting people like wade/cody/sandow go now though.
>>
>>1326841
Toronto is the only city that matters in Canada. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>1326845
Well that's where I live I just thought it was more popular in quebec
>>
>>1326836
They better hope this plague of injuries stops, otherwise the thinness of the roster will REALLY show.
>>
>>1326849
Fuck the french
>>
>>1326841
Dude, I'm french canadian, I know what I'm talking about. I only know 1 guy that watches wrestling and he doesn't go to events.
Wrestling isn't on french TV anymore. They stopped airing TNA when the Spike deal ended and WWE is asking too much money to air Raw and Smackdown. If it doesn't air on french TV, it doesn't have an audience.
>>
File: 1464214341978.png (3 MB, 2208x2016) Image search: [Google]
1464214341978.png
3 MB, 2208x2016
left out ones i dgaf about
>>
>>1326857
>Raw with the US and IC Championship
>Smackdown WWE and Tag Team Championship

Nop...
>>
>Stephanie gets RAW
>Shane gets Smackdown
>Both sides get their own roster
>Roman is the face of RAW
>Cena(?) is the face of Smackdown
>New PPV 'Smackdown Vs Raw'
>Pretty much Civil War in wrestling form

I am excited for it.
>>
File: 1464214341978.png (3 MB, 3443x2106) Image search: [Google]
1464214341978.png
3 MB, 3443x2106
>>1326704
Their position marks how high on the card they are and shows those that get pushed up and pulled down.
>>
>>1326867
>Implying each show won't have their own champion and one of each minor championship.
>>
>>1326704
calling it now - Big E is gonna request to be in the opposite roster to Woods and Kofi. He looks completely pissed off by the dumb New Day shit they're making him do, and he has ambitions - and the talent - for bigger things.

Also hoping they can brand split the announcers, too. JBL and Maggle are two dead weights that sink an entire show when they are together.
>>
>>1326878
>Both minor championships on RAW
>>
Anyone who supports this Brand Split (and having a 2nd, lesser world title which basically serves the purpose the IC title used to serve) is a fucking retard who didn't watch wrestling before the Ruthless Aggression era. One roster and one world title is how it's supposed to be. Plus the roster is way too thin right now for a brand split.
>>
>>1326881
I'd love for him to turn on them and take both tag belts

Man good point about announcers though smackdown is gonna be great
>>
>>1326882
So you have one of them job to a soon to be Smackdown guy shortly before or after the split, duh.
>>
>>1326888
I got high hopes for this - it's a chance for everyone - from in-ring, to creative, to management - to have a new start, and a fair chance to get things right.
>>
>>1326902
But Smackdown will still be the B show with a pretend world title.
>>
>>1326881
Why would he? He was never that over until New Day.
>>
>>1326907
Which is not the same as saying he won't get over *without* The New Day. He's out-grown that stable. Let him leave - maybe as a heel turn - and let them drop down to a regular tag team.
>>
>>1326724
I could see them splitting the Lucha Dragons up, which I honestly woudln't cry about
>>
>>1326726
>Sami Zayn
>Seth Rollins
>>
>>1326870
When do you have this PPV? Around WM season? Maybe the month before WM, the main event being world champ versus world champ: The winner gets his match in THE main event of WM?
>>
>>1326726
tamina isn't on black down
>>
How about on RAW we have Roman as top dog, and surround him with guys like Cena, Orton, and Jericho. Guys he can have programs with who will make him look really strong.

You can fill Smackdown up with a lot of internet favourites (Not all of them) and have a modern day/new era Smackdown Six. I'm thinking Ambrose, Rollins, Styles, Zayn, Owens, and either Kalisto/Cesaro. There's your main event scene sorted, by and large, for both shows.
>>
>Raw will have the WWE, IC, Tag and Womens Championship
>Smackdown will have the US title

there is the best way to balance out the championships
>>
>>1326842
>Now

I mean it's almost as if they decided to do this yesterday, and haven't worked on it in weeks if not months, right?
>>
File: bookitvince.png (3 MB, 3448x2596) Image search: [Google]
bookitvince.png
3 MB, 3448x2596
The brand split that would save wrestling.
>>
>>1326704
God look at all those fucking goofs. This is going to be so shit.
>>
>>1326857
>he gives a fuck about wymyns ''''wrestlers''''
>>
>>1326867
>>1326882
i assumed titles were cross brand

there aren't nearly enough tag teams to warrant two seperate tag titles, so that one will have to be at least

my draft was how i'd pick assuming said wrestler had no title
>>
>>1326704
Only one request from me. Send Broski to Smackdown.
>>
>>1327164
that's the plan, to even things up. raw is a draw in itself
>>
>>1326704
Well one thing is for sure. We need a safe haven for wrestlers to do some great shit while Roman and Vince is on their Reign of Terror. Also with the influx of excellent wrestlers, a Smackdown six is guaranteed so something for us to ponder about is who is going to be of the six?
>>
>>1327193
Owens
Zayn
Cesaro
Neville
Styles
Rollins
>>
>>1326704
Taijri?
>>
File: 55524740.jpg (140 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
55524740.jpg
140 KB, 640x640
>>1327128
>>
>>1327164
Smackdown needs to be elevated otherwise if they only "draft" smark darlings its just another NXT-lite
>>
Hopefully they will cut raw down to 2 hours and not put the WWE champ in the draft.
>WWE and tag team titles become dual-brand
>diva's too to shut up the SJW's
>IC and US titles become brand exclusives
>maybe lower card belts like cruiserweight and european titles make a return

Having a brand exclusive world title would just suck since it won't ever be as important as the WWEWHC. Also the dual-brand champs should rarely wrestle, only at go-home shows and PPV's to avoid injuries and burnout.
>>
File: 1464214341978.png (3 MB, 2243x2099) Image search: [Google]
1464214341978.png
3 MB, 2243x2099
>>
>>1327420
Why is Tyson there if his career is already over?
>>
>>1326704
Wait

Tajiri? Is he in the roster?
>>
>>1326704
Tajiri still works there? Does he hang around with Funaki?
>>
>>1326995
Kalisto needs a good solo run from Botch Cara.His US title defense was alright.
>>
>>1326845
Toronto is literally: HEY WE ARE A REAL CITY WITH CULTURE ASWELL: the city. It fucking sucks with their awful forced shit
>>
>>1327164
>Reigns
>a draw
Pick one and only one Carter you dense fuck
>>
>>1326845
Toronto and southern Ontario is a fucking shithole. It deserves to be nuked off the map
>>
Here's what's actually happening backstage

it's a war between philosophies

Triple H vs Kevin Dunn

Kevin Dunn's show:
-sports entertainers
-focus on looks
-more stories less wrestling
-divas
-pg

Triple H:
-pro wrestlers
-focus on quality
-mix of stories and wrestling
-women's division
-more edgy

So regardless of which one gets which show on one side you'll have:

-kevin owens
-samy zayn
-women's championship
-aj styles
-enzo and cass
-dudleys
-cesaro
-ambrose
-the club
-goldust
-kalisto
-triple h
-neville

vs

-roman reigns
-apollo crews
-john cena
-randy orton
-usos
-fandango
-new day
-the miz
-eva marie

could be on either:
-brock
-jericho
-rollins
-wyatts
-ziggler
-rusev
-mark henry
-big show
-sheamus
-zach ryder

The true goal is who provides to Vince the next big draw
>>
>>1327420
Dammit put broski on Smackdown. Everybody knows Vince is only going to focus on Raw. Put Ryder there so he actually get some success in his career.
>>
>>1327563
>actually believing Haitch is any different from Vince
The day he takes over he will immediately drop the smark God façade and push big guys.
>>
>>1327572
Hello Phil

Trips favourite wrestler is Ric Flair
Trips best buddy is Shawn

time to drop that HHH is like Vince's meme

btw why do you think Balor's and Bayley's debuts have been delayed? Because HHH knows Kevin Dunn would have them buried on the main roster

add to trips show most of the current nxt guys and expect to see the golden belt of the nwa return on trip's show
>>
>>1327398
>brand split
>same titles

Totally defeats the purpose of the brand split.
>>
I don't think they should split the Tag Division there are only so many teams and I don't want to see the same three teams fighting one another every week. The Womens Division you could maybe justify a split but I think if they did it would just kill the division dead if they tried to split their star power. There are only like 3-4 Women who people have any semblance of interest in and if you split it then its just Sasha Banks squashing everyone on Smackdown while Charlotte squashes everyone on RAW.

Keep the Tag Division together
Keep the Womens Division together
>>
WHC is winnable by either roster.
WC is RAW.
UST is RAW.
ICC is SD.
TTC is SD.
>>
File: Draft.jpg (1 MB, 3448x2596) Image search: [Google]
Draft.jpg
1 MB, 3448x2596
>>
>>1326704
Since when did Tajiri come back to WWE?
>>
>>1327621
Two world champions is dumb and didn't work the first time
>>
As long as Reigns and Ambrose aren't on the same show and Ziggler is on the shitty show, I'm good.
>>
File: 1463066369222.jpg (188 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1463066369222.jpg
188 KB, 500x502
>>1327128
>>
>Tajiri
He's back?
Well shit. I picked the wrong time to stop watching WWE.
>>
>>1327725
One world champion fucks over the entire concept.
>>
>>1326857
>Left ones out idgaf about
>Includes Bo Dallas
>Includes Curtis Axel
>Includes Health Slater
>Inclues Randy Orton
>Includes Ascension
>Includes Jack Swagger

>Includes Baron Corbin
>Includes Strowman
>Includes luke Harper
>Includes Darren Young
>Includes le whacky hasn't had a good match in months ex-shield man
>Includes erick rowan
>Includes Kalisto
>Includes NEville
>Includes Shaemus
>Includes Sincara
>Includes Titus o'Niel
>includes the Vaudevillains

>Doesn't include xavier woods but includes the rest of new day
>>
My bet on how the brand split and the World Title Split is gonna happen in kayfabe.

Whoever wins the MiTB match is going to cash it in during the Seth/Roman match. Both are gonna pin Roman at the same exact time and the 3 count is made. Steph and Shane will come out and "mumble mumble NEW ERA *wait for the pop* mumble mumble. This is why you guys are both champions"
Then, Mr. MiTB and Rollins feud and they end up getting drafted on the different shows, WHC goes to Smackdown (Mr. MiTB) and WWE Championship goes to Raw (Seth)

>>1328097
>>1327725
It makes sense if both shows are being treated like 2 different feds like the original brand split.
>>
>>1328116
>Disliking Swaggie
>Disliking HarpGOAT
HOW NEW CAN ONE MAN BE?
>>
>>1326743
There was plent of ti.es where the whc was on the same level as the wwehc the vince delibratley burried it
>>
Enzo on Smackdown.
Cass on Raw.
>>
>RAW
Reigns
Rollins
Owens
Zayn
Wyatt Family
Miz
New Day
Dudleys
Primo and Epico
Social Outcasts
Crews
Kalisto
Corbin
Big Show
Kane
Orton
Anderson and Gallows
Balor
Joe

ADR

>Smackdown

BMJ
Ambrose
Ziggler
Sheamus
Rusev
Neville
Ryder
SIn Cara
Golden Truth
Fandango and Tyler Breeze
Enzo and Cass
Vaudevillains
Y2J
Cesaro
Nakameme
Swagger

Womyns will be dual brand
>>
>>1328134
AJ on Smackdown as well
>>
>>1326886
Ruthless agression > attitude era faggot
>>
>>1328134
All the top heels from your draft are on Raw and Smackdown has no main event heels.
>>
Wait a minute, is that all the wrestlers? I thought there were more. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of people when its actually all out in front of you.
>>
>>1328141
maybe if you're a fat nxt loving smark. ae was way more fun
>>
>>1326704
>the state of the tag division
the tag belts are going to be brand exclusive right? If not who will be slapped together as tag teams? Guessing we will see a Wyatt familiy tag team again
>>
>>1328153
Some times but for the .ost part it was an overbooked mess that reveled in being edgy

It was the wrestling equivlent of shadow the hedgehog
>>
>>1328117
>Seth Rollins
>winning the WWE title immediately

Pick one
>>
I hope Shane and Steph keep their drama on 1 show but no chance since that will be the in-story reason for the brand split. Id love to see Regal or Heel (but not aligned with the Authority) Jericho as the Smackdown GM but that ain't happening.
>>
>>1326875
I feel like a belt wouldn't work with Bray Wyatt. He works so well from just a creepy cult standpoint that I couldn't buy him wanting a title.
>>
File: triplenose.jpg (27 KB, 261x400) Image search: [Google]
triplenose.jpg
27 KB, 261x400
>>1327128
Vince, this is money.
>>
>>1328224
The promo he cut for MitB just over 2 years ago would dispute this
>>
>>1327141
There's actually a fuckload of talented wrestlers with bad gimmicks/booking at the moment. Fandango is actually a fantastic worker with a jobber gimmick. Kind of like how John Morrison was.

If people change their gimmicks up they can be some pretty legitimate contenders. Or if they don't have to job out on ME and Superstars two days out of the week.
>>
>>1328164
He's never lost the title.
>>
>>1328227
Well shit, I missed this, I'll go find it and see then.
>>
>Raw
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn
The Miz
Randy Orton
HHH
Samoa Joe
Shinsuke Nakamura
Baron Corbin
Chris Jericho
Neville

>Smackdown
John Cena
AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose
Brock Lesnar
Undertaker
Cesaro
Rusev
Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus
Apollo Crews
Finn Balor
Austin Aries
Kalisto
Sin Cara
Dolph Ziggler

All the women and stables will be cross-brand
>>
File: 1464214341978.png (3 MB, 2448x2052) Image search: [Google]
1464214341978.png
3 MB, 2448x2052
>raw
little stale, but reliable main event
'cruiserweight' IC belt
tag division built around making enzo and cass look good
divas

>smackdown
room for nxt guys
room for tag matches, playa
divas

mix of old and new, both face and heel
>>
Alright m8s

question is,
who are the top 4 faces
top 4 midcard faces
top 4 heels
top 4 midcard heels

We need to separate in half

1. Cena, Reigns, Orton, Dean

2. AJ, Cesaro, Zayn, Ziggler

1. Seth, KO, Miz, Jericho

2. Del rio, Shamo, Rusev.. someone else..
(wow the state of heels, is pretty bad)

separate the rest of the faces from the heels..
Cut the Tag teams in half.. cut the women in half..
then figure out New Day, Wyatts, social outcasts..
then have the new NXT talent come through
Maybe have Balor come up and have the bullet club turn on AJ and join Balor club
>>
>>1326886
I've been telling people exactly this and theyre too stupid to understand
>>
>>1326881
Oh please, big e loves that stupid shit
>>
>>1328224
The belt gives him power and legitmacy to his words
>>
>>1328254
>Not being a Brayliever already.
>>
>>1328248
Orton will probably return as a heel though.
>>
>>1328257
easier said than done, you saw Seth's pop, right?
>>
>>1328257
He will return with burn in my light as his theme and his new gimmick will be "the manlet killer".
>>
>>1328262
I like
>>
File: supahrko.gif (2 MB, 375x173) Image search: [Google]
supahrko.gif
2 MB, 375x173
>>1328262
>new gimmick
>>
>>1326886
Nah fuck it.

Now that the WWE tittle can just be attained by being a backstage political cunt i had rather a new tittle that makes the ME scene more fun.

The WHC was pretty cool because it gave us another high level champion to get invested or taste talent in the ME while Cena made the WWE tittle scene boring (Which will Roman do now)
>>
YFW the WHC will be the surprise return of Brock Lesnar, and Smackdown drafts all the indie worker talent and becomes the wrestling show

RAW BTFO
>>
>>1328277
Smackdown was the wrestling show when the two were 'competing' better matches, shakier storylines.
>>
>>1326886
>>1326886
>>1326886
gotta disagree..
NXT is spring boarding talent, and WWE has been decent with debut pushes this year.

Our roster could potentially be deep as fuck.
Lots of guys aren't getting air time, that deserve it.
Golden Truth
fandango
Social outcasts
that entire tag team tournament..
all the injuries
Hate to say it but Kane and Big show
mark henry
Swagger
HHH, shane and steph shenanigans
maybe a few women's fueds going at once
>>
File: based haitch.png (791 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
based haitch.png
791 KB, 500x750
Where would you put this man?
>>
>>1328771
Not on TV.
>>
>>1328775
Haitch > Shane.

Don't be a Shanecuck.
>>
>>1327128
>PPV after split
>Show's theme starts playing
>Holds the note on "WEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>Stays like this for 2 hours 55 mins
>Song finally finishes, Beeg walks to the ring
>Gets awarded WHC, IC and US championships
>Beeg finally talks "I'm now gender fluid and have multiple personality disorder"
>Gets awarded Womens title and Tag Team titles
>PPV ends with a closeup of Show's smiling face.

>The New Era has begun
>>
>>1327128
Why not. WWE's roster sucks and its a boring show. At least this will make me crack up. Big Show being the entire show, kek.
>>
>>1328771
2 hour promo every raw to make the smark manlets an hero from rage. Make him bury talents he personally doesn't like for the remainder of the show.
>>
Smackdown:
Cena
Ambrose
Styles
Owens
Corbin
Rusev
Young
Cesaro
Slater
Sheamus
Kalisto
Fandango
Axel
Ryder
Harper
Henry
Cara
Kane
Crews
Enzo & Cass
Anderson & Gallows
Vaudevillains
Epico & Primo

Raw:
Reigns
Rollins
Orton
Jericho
Del Rio
Zayn
Miz
Breeze
Show
Dallas
Kidd
O'Neil
Ziggler
Swagger
Golddust
Truth
Neville
Wyatts (minus Harper)
New Day
Usos
Ascension
>>
wtf why cant i stop listening to babymetal? Triple H you fucking bastard!
>>
File: ra1.png (4 MB, 3448x2596) Image search: [Google]
ra1.png
4 MB, 3448x2596
>>
File: A+Rosters.png (3 MB, 2239x2321) Image search: [Google]
A+Rosters.png
3 MB, 2239x2321
>>
File: Good_Booking.png (292 KB, 423x317) Image search: [Google]
Good_Booking.png
292 KB, 423x317
>>1327128
>>
People in this thread putting Reigns and Cena on the same show are the reason why Vince doesn't hire anyone who likes wrestling to write
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>1329048

>Beeg finally talks "I'm now gender fluid and have multiple personality disorder"
>Gets awarded Womens title and Tag Team titles
>>
>Cena and Nakameme feud
>HEY KENZO YOU CAME BACK JACK
>>
>>1326704

Well, Cena champ on SMackdown and Reigns in Raw. Its going to be shit for the first few months.

The burial of Rollins is going to be a fucking disaster.
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.