[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do realize he is the main character, right? This man is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
You do realize he is the main character, right?

This man is the biggest player in the old guard's way of things against the new era. This recent overarching theme of promos with wrestlers calling Shane out of control and stuff like Sheamus attacking Apollo. The divas revolution. New Day. New shit versus old shit. It's been developing.

And Jericho is up there in Raw main events. He was in the biggest match themed to Extreme Rules and took the most impressive bump. But most importantly?

Jericho is a staple of backstage promos. He is frequently in promos with the McMahons and he is not happy with the new direction. This shit is happening.

Jericho is cashing in Money in the Bank at Summerslam and winning.
>>
>>1326358

Also he was arguably the best part of the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>1326358
Totally possible The Gift doesn't tour with Fozzy until the middle of November so that keeps him around until Hell in a Cell at least

They could also make JeriGOAT the 1st or 2nd New Smack Down World Champ but that would give the WWE one less month to play up the idea (the 1st Live SD is go home show for Battleground WTF) I just can't see WWE starting the brand split before Battleground.
>>
This may be true.

No wonder CM Punk tried so hard to be like him
>>
>>1326706
id watch the fuck out of smackdown is jericho
>>
Maybe this a retirement run and they'll put the big title on him one last time as a send off.

RAW IS JERICHO.
>>
File: 1461661698598.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461661698598.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>1326358
JeriGOAT needs a title ASAP.
>>
>>1326358
>drink it in man *extends arms like greek god

jeriGOAT for president
>>
>Jericho is Smackdown world champ
>yfw Jericho vs Nakamura for the WHC
>>
>MitB, cash in at Summerslam, win the title
OR
>One more Intercontinental Championship run, cement him as the greatest IC champ of all time.
>>
>>1327487
Lel. Implying he'd be better than the honky tonk man.
>>
File: honkytonkman.jpg (30 KB, 386x447) Image search: [Google]
honkytonkman.jpg
30 KB, 386x447
>>1327487
18+
>>
>>1327492
>>1327493
I don't know who that is but it isn't Chris Jericho and I refuse to look up things that aren't Chris Jericho.
>>
Jericho doesn't need a meme ass briefcase to win titles let somebody who needs it to get over win it
>>
>wins MITB
>defeats US champ at Survivor Series
>wins Royal Rumble
>cashes the briefcase on the IC champion at Fastlane

This way, WM33 would be the best wrestlemania ever with Jericho involved in THREE(3) title matches.
>>
>>1327553
think of JeriGOAT winning as more of a full circle thing since the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah is credited with creating the MITB match but hasn't actually won one.
>>
If Jericho doesn't win mitb and deanetty does... Don't go to Stamford some of you are alright
>>
fuck le new era
pls happen
>>
>>1327722
Yeah fuck the new era! Bring attitude era back! who cares if they're all like 40+ years old. Let's watch the same shit forever!
>>
Oh wow, I'm glad to see my thread getting some attention. It was DOA last time I was on.

I think Jericho might be a major player involved in the upcoming brandsplit. Over the next fews weeks we'll hopefully see Jericho fanning the flames of contempt wrestlers like Bubba and Sheamus have for the new generation. I think Baron Corbin might be one of the younger guys who end up on their side.

I also think Ric Flair isn't done. Ric was disrespected by his daughter on Raw, he has every reason to want to help Jericho lead a rebellion. At the very least, Jericho is going to get a lot of people on his side by saying "look at what they did to the Nature Boy. No respect." Plus, I think it makes sense that they would involve the women in the main storyline considering all of the work they put into their Divas revolution.
>>
>>1327737
If you're being ironic go kill yourself
>>
>>1327737
I'd watch a 60 year old Jericho yell at people and call them idiots 2b 100% h
>>
>>1326358

Even so I dislike his matches at this era, I would prefer him as the WWE's champion than Roman.
>>
>>1326358
Seems like OP is on to something here.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.