[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks Cesaro's uppercuts look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Am I the only one who thinks Cesaro's uppercuts look like absolute trash?

I like Cesaro and I'm not trying to shit on him but his uppercuts are the fakest looking gentle brush up against your chest bullshits I've ever seen.
>>
I think they look quite good. Sometimes they look bad, it all depends how good the other guy can sell them. Kinda like Zayn's Helluva Kick. KO takes that thing and it looks like a straight on kick to the face. Sheamus takes it and moves his face so far away it looks terrible.
>>
The gay as FUCK uppercut 'train' thing he has started doing is ridiculous.

The one where he throws the opponent up or the springboard spinning ones are still cool.
>>
>>1326040
they look better than that shit finisher he has
>>
The one where he springboards off the ropes looks cool as shit
>>
He needs to change up his Arsenal like he did going through summer of last year.
>>
>>1326040
They are absolute shit compared to someone like Bret Hart's
>>
>>1326207
Its universally over with the crowds so you can eat a dick faggot.
>>
Cesar's is quickly becoming one of my favorite wrestlers. He's already top 5 and climbing the list. All his matches are great, he's a natural face, he's big, strong, athletic, great worker, has a good enough look. I really like the 007 thing he does for his entrance right now. The Cesaro Section is over as fuck. I fully expect him to be the next Intercontinental Champion. And if he isn't, he should be pushed to the WWE title. During brand split, I hope he goes to Smackdown and becomes the brand champion. Even tho KO is my favorite, Cesaro seems like the guy you want headlining main events. In fact, he and KO should feud next whenever they can move past the KO/Zayn feud
>>
>>1326040
No you fucking queer
>>
File: uppercut.gif (2 MB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
uppercut.gif
2 MB, 300x255
>>1326040
>>
>>1326040
His theme music is the best
>>
They suck. Randy Orton's are better
>>
>>1326040
Check out Dory Funk,Jr's uppercuts.
>>
File: cesaro botches a kickup.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
cesaro botches a kickup.webm
2 MB, 640x360
MEMSARO
>>
His Upper Cuts were ruined for me when they started using the slow mo cam to show that he just nailing them with his shoulder/delts
>>
OrtonĀ“s are better.

Also he became a meme spamming them.

Hope he drops it soon since it has made him boring.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.