[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A SmackDown shakeup is about to completely reshape all of WWE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: 3023.jpg (82 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
3023.jpg
82 KB, 1200x675
A SmackDown shakeup is about to completely reshape all of WWE. Beginning July 19, the second longest-running weekly episodic program in television history, SmackDown, will move from Thursday to Tuesday nights and air LIVE each and every week — for the first time ever — at 8/7 C on USA Network, the exclusive cable home to WWE’s marquee properties.

This bold move will have major ramifications for all of WWE and exemplify the New Era, as both Raw and SmackDown will each feature their own unique rosters and rivalries following an imminent Superstar draft.

What awaits SmackDown on its new night, starting this July? Which live shows will claim your favorite Superstars? What will this all mean for the future of sports-entertainment? Stay tuned as WWE prepares to get shaken up like never before.
>>
I just got this notification from the network. im hype as shit! bout time smack down was live again
>>
They're gonna put Cena on SmackDown aren't they
>>
>>1325429
>again
Smackdown has never, ever been live.
I really hope it's going to be now.
>>
>>1325457
It's been live on a few occasions but I don't think it was Tuesday live. Wednesday and Thursday yeah, for very special occasions.
>>
Shane needs to dye his hair
>>
>>1325483
It's too late, If he was doing it before his return it'd be ok, but to go from full grey to jet black will just make him look retarded now.
>>
>>1325426
Calling it. Triple H will be the GM of Smackdown.
>>
>>1325483
wait....

why is Shane's hair grey but not Stephanie's?
>>
>>1325440
Probably
that was they can keep pushing Roman to the moon at the expense of everyone else without forcing Cena down to the midcard
>>
>>1326649
women color their hair all the time also genetics.
>>
>>1326649
>>1326665
Plus he's like 7 years older than she is
>>
>>1325426
god stephanie is so dumpy
>>
Can we please get a free agent title that allows people to jump from one organization to another
>>
>>1326713
She can still get the pipe with her milfy look
>>
>>1326649
Jesus have you actually dealt with any woman at all?
>>
>>1326803
Nope. Explain to me, im also not the anon you replied to
>>
>>1326794
her shit irish genetics are starting to show
>>
>>1326641
um no it will be the obvious playa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHkupds-q8U
>>
Smackdown top 5 draws will be:
Cena
Orton
Bray
Owens
Dean

RAW top 5 draws:
Brock
Seth
Roman
AJ
Zayn

Which show will have better ratings?
>>
>>1325463

Actually on the rare occasion that SD! was live in 2011/2012, it was on Tuesdays.
>>
>>1326965
raw
>>
>>1326965
>zayn
>not on the vanilla midget show
>>
File: lel.png (331 KB, 441x447) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
331 KB, 441x447
>Watching smackdown past 2006
>Being underage
>Watching smackdown post-brand split
>>
>>1325426
Who is going to the new Smackdown six?
It's obvious that veterans and Roman will be on Raw, and Stephanie really should have Raw. With Shane he can make Smackdown exciting and draw more viewers leveling with Raw.
>>
Will people unironically start watching Smackdown now cause it's live?

I can't even remember the last Smackdown I watched live, there are some hidden gem matches on there like that triple threat between Cesaro, Tyson Kidd and Ziggler but I remember watching that all the way in 2014
>>
>>1327232
What's Shane gonna do? He hasn't done anything since he came back besides cut super generic promos and jump off the cell
>>
>>1327234
Nah, people will watch it in hopes of seeing another Smackdown '03. More people watch Smackdown than Raw in '03 because of Hatich's Reign of Terror, and with Roman in his own reign people will go to Smackdown because of it.
>>
>>1327238
Shane's gonna do crazy "let's give these jobbers or new guys a shot at a big match and wow some of them are winning, WOW!", every week
>>
>>1327232
Nobody. It'll be one or two guys dominating.
>>
So 2 world champions again? Sorry but that's just stupid. Why are there 2 "world" champions? I thought unifying the belts was one of the best decisions they made
>>
Smackdown Champ Dean Ambrose vs RAW Champ Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania 32 calling it now
Also WWE will let AJ Styles win the Smackdown championship but will immediately have him get cashed in on to cause maximum butthurt
>>
shit negroes, this is going to suck ass. These fags can't even do a three hour Raw
>>
File: 508890678.jpg (169 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
508890678.jpg
169 KB, 640x360
>>1327251
>yfw Shane makes Zack Ryder great again.
>>
File: 1464116742935[1].png (198 KB, 498x320) Image search: [Google]
1464116742935[1].png
198 KB, 498x320
>bringing back the draft
honestly the best thing about the old brand split was the draft
I missed it so much
>>
Might actually be interesting
>>
The only way this works is if they also bring back a second minor title for each brand.
Give whichever brand has Ambrose the Hardcore Title and give the other brand the European Title
Otherwise you just have a bunch of midcard dudes floating around with nothing to fight over
>>
>>1326965
Cena and Roman will go to Smackdown since its more friendlier territory for both of them.
>>
>>1327342
>implying Vince won't send them to Raw
>the show that gets the most viewers
>the plan to get Roman over as much as possible
>>
>>1327342
>Roman will go to Smackdown
Come on
>>
>>1327355
THE GUY
THE CHAMPIONSHIP
THE SHOW
>>
>>1326649
Because Steph is only 39.
>>
>>1326812
>Hot Steph and Becky lass on lass action
I'm beating off to it Maggle!
>>
>>1327342
They are undoubtedly sending Roman and Cena to different shows so that during mania they can book a match between "THE GREATEST ATHLETES IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY" Cena vs Reigns at mania.
>>
>>1327248
>not liking based Evolution

>>>r/squaredcircle
>>
>big show to smackdown
>tag matches every main event on smackdown

brave new and original programming by wwe
>>
>>1326965
I have a feeling they'll send AJ to Smackdown :\
>>
>>1327681
>:\
Fuck off reddit
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.