[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you realused how much smarks love Kevin Owens but hate Reigns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nwennkvtiC1uem5fio1_1280.png (698 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwennkvtiC1uem5fio1_1280.png
698 KB, 600x800
Have you realused how much smarks love Kevin Owens but hate Reigns?
I think is because they look like Owens and they want to be like Reigns.
That would explain why smarks get buttdestroyed when they see the Based Big Dog.
>>
File: 1454438189169.gif (2 MB, 256x288) Image search: [Google]
1454438189169.gif
2 MB, 256x288
>>
>>1325255
>can't even overpower a manlet fatty in an arm drag competition

ROMAN BTFO
>>
Holy shit why do you Reigns fags care so much about Owens weight? Hes clearly accomplishing fucking amazing things and it proves that weight and size dont fucking matter. End this dumb fucking meme.
>>
What an original take.

By this logic everybody who's cheered Styles & Rollins looks just like them.
>>
>>1325227

Both are shit, Kevin is an annoying cunt inside the ring, might be a nice guy outside the ring and all that, but him pop up power bombing someone looks so fucking ridiculous. His promos are all him fucking whining and complaining 'muh family' it's not like he isn't getting a paycheck as fat as the gut he is trying to conceal. Making his whole fucking gimmick barely believable.

Can't even fathom why so many people like him.

Roman is just shit. I legitimately want Lesnar to dismantle him.
>>
>>1325265
>Kevin is an annoying cunt inside the ring, might be a nice guy outside the ring and all that, but him pop up power bombing someone looks so fucking ridiculous. His promos are all him fucking whining and complaining 'muh family'

WORKED
>>
>>1325261
well yeah , styles fans are manlets and rollins fans have tiny dicks
>>
>>1325255
Holy fuck this gif puts things in perspective.
>>
>>1325227
Success breeds jealousy

>be a Samoan man
>be the football jock who bullied the wrestling nerds
>fail at football and be destined in the WWE
>work hard and pay dues until becoming THE GUY
>women wet themselves when they see you, some are willing to cuck their boyfriends or husbands in front of you
>have a loving wife and daughter
>have the total respect and adoration of the locker room
>the only ones who hate you are wrestling nerds who are mad at you because you didn't spend wrestling for 10 years in a shoddy barn
>they scream that you can't wrestle when deep down you know they don't have what it takes to perform, lead and keep up in your level
>>
>>1325364
Holy fuck you're right. I'm tall fat and have a tiny dick and I don't really like AJ, but I love Rollins and Owens.
>>
>>1325366
So 90% of every arena they perform at is filled with the minority of wrestling nerds, and in reality Roman is an amazing wrestler who has earned his place at the top with two consecutive mania main events because of his sheer talent and ability.

He has made wrestling watchable again, not only with his in ring persona but with the amazing promos he cuts every time he is on the mic. Roman Reigns doesn't care if he gets booed or cheered, why should he, he's the guy r-right gu-guys?
>>
>>1325366
>success
>fail at football

Um...

>work hard and pay dues

top fucking lel this is straight-up delusional
>>
THE BIG DOG SHIT
>>
oh look it's this thread again
it's almost like the same guy is making them over and over again
weird
>>
> the big dog
Does anybody else cringe when they hear this? It's such an American term and it sounds faggoty as fuck.
>>
>>1325926
>>1325943
>>1325944
>samefagging
kys carter
>>
THE BEEG DAWG wears that body armour for the same reason a fat kid wears a t-shirt in the pool.

They both have breasts.
>>
File: 827568275.jpg (87 KB, 435x401) Image search: [Google]
827568275.jpg
87 KB, 435x401
>>1325951
>he doesn't know how to check for samefag
>>
>>1325960
ok carter now kys
>>
>>1325255
holy fuck i never noticed how short he is.
>>
File: 1462475800358.png (83 KB, 503x495) Image search: [Google]
1462475800358.png
83 KB, 503x495
You hate owens because you look like owens.
>>
FedoRamen thread.
>>
File: im on tv.png (59 KB, 160x179) Image search: [Google]
im on tv.png
59 KB, 160x179
>>1325255
kek, look at that fat manlet.
>>
>>1325422
>So 90% of every arena they perform at is filled with the minority of wrestling nerds
Yes, raw stadiums only hold 10k people.
>>
Except Roman has a shit body with no abs. Why do you think he wears the body armor all the time?
>>
>>1326187
Swag mostly
>>
>>1325227
So fans of Roman are hated because they deserve nothing but get it anyways?
>>
>>1326201
That sounds like IWC
>>
>>1325227
XD
>>
>>1325227
this is actually true
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.