[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post funny\awful gimmicks. Mike awesome also had another gimmick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n2ta3asnSo1qd75zjo1_500.png (276 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2ta3asnSo1qd75zjo1_500.png
276 KB, 500x375
Post funny\awful gimmicks.

Mike awesome also had another gimmick in WCW as "that 70s guy Mike awesome" which consisted of him dressing in leisure suits and driving a partridge family school bus.
>>
>ywn powerbomb ICP off a bus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QieTaeaPtiw
>>
>>1325010
remember when he threw the smaller ICP off the the bus?
>>
File: 1448822692014.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1448822692014.gif
2 MB, 200x150
Male stripper
>>
>>1325010
Why did wcw hire people just to bury them?

Iam canceling my WCW account
>>
>>1325026
Bischoff didn't like Heyman and vice versa so Eric liked to fuck with him by doing little things like signing most of his biggest stars
>>
>>1325014
>Breaking character to try to keep him from falling off the bus.

Top keks were had.
>>
It would have been awesome if the made Awesome drive the bus town to town. and it would be funny if all the losers like Kwiwi, the Misfits in Action and the Luchadores all rode the bus
>>
>>1325010
buzkill aka road doggs brother and he even stole roaddoggs shtick.
>>
>>1325056
Russo's WCW stint was filled with cheap ripoffs of his WWF successes

Remember Asya?
>>
>>1325059
the only one that got over was the juice and i think that was mostly juventud trying something.
>>
File: sasha dance.gif (2 MB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
sasha dance.gif
2 MB, 360x199
>>1325010
>>
>>1325061
I think that was Juventude reacting to when Rock said to Jericho about beating some jobber named Juventude. It was funny moment because you can see Jericho saying I took his mask
>>
>>1325010
ya'll niggas forgot about Mike Awesome's "Fat Chick Thriller" gimmick where he had a fetish for chubbies
>>
>>1325061
If by something you mean drugs yeah he was definately trying something, lots and and lots of something.
>>
>>1325136
It's literally in the OP picture, senpai.

I always really appreciate when big names have goofy early gimmicks, like John "Prototype" Cena being a literal cyborg and Dave "Leviathan" Batista being possessed by/the devil.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.