[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you want to see win the WWEWHC. Deep down, heart of hearts,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: wwewhc.png (852 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
wwewhc.png
852 KB, 1024x576
Who do you want to see win the WWEWHC. Deep down, heart of hearts, doesn't matter if it's stupid or makes no sense or would never happen even if Vince fell into a wood chipper. Who do you most want to see lift the title.

Also, should they keep it one championship but split it into two belts again so big gold comes back.
>>
Ziggler.

Not gonna happen though.
>>
Cesaro
>>
>>1324682
Bray Wyatt

No
>>
>>1324682
There's several routes they could go.

A.) Brand split, Shane on RAW, Stephanie on Smackdown. One world title, IC belt on RAW, US belt on Smackdown, single set of tag belts. Let mid-card title matches main event house shows and occasionally tapings. Do a pseudo-TNA Option C thing and let the mid-card champs trade belts for world title opportunities, but twist it so that they have to hold the belt for X amount of time before being able to claim the shot.

B.) Brand split, Shane on RAW, Stephanie on Smackdown. Two world titles, unify mid-card belts and make title reigns mean something instead of hotshotting the belt to everybody and their sister.

C.) Make money despite themselves and keep on trucking along because god knows everybody is gonna eat it up anyway.

D.) More, but life is full of what-ifs.

As for who I'd want to see get a reign, my vote has to go to AJ. I've been a huge fan of his since I first saw him in TNA on Sun Sports Network here in Florida in '03-'04. TNA did him wrong, and I'd like to see his personal redemption from Claire Lynch baby daddy to top of the world in the only place in wrestling where being on top matters.
>>
>>1324716
Me too bro. He's gonna make it ;_;
>>
>>1324682
no one, roman must break cm punk's record
>>
>>1324727
>single set of tag belts
Defeats the purpose of brand split and back then they weren't stacked with good tag teams especially during the RA era and Cena's first five years as THE GUY.

Now you have the deepest and most talented pool of tag team competitors and with just one belt the road ends with the New Gay.
>>
Luke Harper
>>
>>1324731
As long as they differentiate between the two better than last time, I'd be fine with another set of tag champs. "WWE Tag Team Champions" and "World Tag Team Champions" was stupid and lazy. Hell, do something marginally less dumb like call them the RAW/Smackdown tag champs and have them face each other with some randoms at Survivor Series in a brand supremacy thing, I don't care.
>>
File: BITW.png (537 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
BITW.png
537 KB, 500x700
>>1324727
>and I'd like to see his personal redemption from Claire Lynch baby daddy to top of the world in the only place in wrestling where being on top matters.

He already did it.

Twice.
>>
File: harperbestbigbootinthebiz.gif (2 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
harperbestbigbootinthebiz.gif
2 MB, 360x332
>>1324735
I feel that would be a good choice.
>>
File: rusev ceremony.webm (781 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rusev ceremony.webm
781 KB, 1280x720
>>1324682
There is only one correct answer.
>>
>>1324749
I'm not saying the IWGP title doesn't mean anything, obviously it does if you have knowledge of wrestling on the global level. But you know how people here in the States view wrestling. They don't give half a fuck about anybody who hasn't held the WWE title over their head.
>>
File: bayleynxt.jpg (59 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
bayleynxt.jpg
59 KB, 800x450
Rev up those air quotes.
>>
>>1324758
That says more about them than anything else.
>>
>>1324764
Majority rules, unfortunately. If nobody sees the world title reign, did it happen at all? Did it mean anything? If did didn't happen in WWE, it basically didn't happen. And as fucked as that is, it's the truth as far as non-hardcore wrestling fans are concerned.

For all of AJ's accomplishments outside of WWE, of which there are obviously many; for the majority of the bigtime audience that are viewing him now, they don't mean shit because he didn't achieve them in WWE.
>>
File: 1461561627500.png (308 KB, 528x537) Image search: [Google]
1461561627500.png
308 KB, 528x537
My vote goes to Rusev. Also, the current title is enough.
>>
>>1324682
Jericho one last time
>>
>>1324772
>If did didn't happen in WWE, it basically didn't happen.

JBL literally mentions it every big match Styles has you schmuck.
>>
File: bayley.jpg (100 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
bayley.jpg
100 KB, 1080x1080
>>1324763
Would mark
>>
>>1324772
It was one of the first things they said about him when he debuted. For God's sake, JBL used it to compare him to Brock.
>>
>>1324778
>>1324788
Which is a clever way of saying "he's done shit, just not here". Again, I'm not arguing the importance of the IWGP title; what I'm saying is that casuals don't give two shits about anything that isn't the WWE title. Is that fair? Fuck no. But is it true? Fuck yes.
>>
File: Zack_Ryder_in_April_2014.jpg (47 KB, 337x599) Image search: [Google]
Zack_Ryder_in_April_2014.jpg
47 KB, 337x599
WOO WOO WOO
>>
>>1327209
It's happening now!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.