[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Alberto Del Rio defeated Zack Ryder in a MITB qualifying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8
File: woowoowoo.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
woowoowoo.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>Alberto Del Rio defeated Zack Ryder in a MITB qualifying match. Del Rio won a decent match with the cross armbreaker
>>
>the boring mexican beat the guy people like

oh radioo...
>>
>>1324375
Based Patron working smarks, another indie manlet BTFO
>>
>>1324450
Zack Ryder is a homegrown talent dick fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 579x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 579x633
>The burial of Ryder continues
Cody was right to leave. Fuck this shit
>>
>>1324375
testing
>>
>>1324453
Hey Zack don't you have some jobs to do
>>
>The burial of Ryder continues
Ryback was right to leave. fuck this shit company
>>
>>1324453
>homegrown """""""""""""talent"""""""""""""
That fucker looks like a CAW or a TNA reject
>>
>>1324450
Alberto spent more than half of his career in Mexico, Japan and American indies, Ryder only wrestled for two years before going into the WWE system and has been there for more than a decade, what are you even talking about?
>>
>>1324466
Are you me? >>1324461
>>
>>1324463
filtering
>>
>>1324480
>you know about this mans history beyond the wwe!
>THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW
>MANLETREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1324450
Dude, he barely even worked in the indies until the WWE picked him up. He worked with Khali and Regal in development.
>>1324375
There is always next time. Hey maybe after Miz defeats Cesaro for the IC championship he'll go back and feud with him? KO and Zayn are still feuding and Cesaro will be focusing on MitB.
>>
This is such bs. Zack Ryder should be us champ right now, ic champ right now, and in the mitb match. Fuck miz, rusev, and Latin no heat
>>
>>1324504
>>1324513
>>1324518
18+
>>
>>1324450
>Ryder
>manlet
>>
>>1324556
Seriously Carter don't you have anything else to do besides shitposting here 24/7? I'm not even fighting you just asking.
>>
>>1324518
Man with that WM momment, his fight agaisnt cancer promo and his father involved you had thought that Vince would for at least once let Ryder prove himself as more than a jobber.

Fuck Vince, he deserves to die soon.
>>
>>1324606
Zack made fun of the wwe outside of raw. Only retired people get to do that (edge and Christian)
>>
File: 1458767478221.png (909 KB, 840x540) Image search: [Google]
1458767478221.png
909 KB, 840x540
>>1324375
>Genuine
>Legit
>Appreciative of all support
>Brave
>6'3"
>ZACKED
>Alpha broski
>Has earned everything he's gotten
>Got himself over without any help
>Cares only about WWE and its fans
>Fights through the low times for the highs
>Electrifies the audience after being off TV for a year
>Is paid millions a year just to not shoot on WWE
>Eats five pounds of meat daily
>WOO WOO WOO
>Can outdrink Mojo Rawley any weekend
>Muscles rivaled only by his own father
>Fucks any woman on the roster for fun
>Trashes ex-gf hoeski with a hit single earning him millions more
>Has the undisputed best looking missile dropkick
>Emma gets wet seeing his toy collection
>Undefeated against cancer
>Physique that makes Kevin Owens cry to sleep every night
>Made broskis popular six months before Jersey Shore ever aired
>Parties every night
>Drinks beer and gets a girl he likes
>Audience is drawn to him everytime he speaks
>Is a literal phenomenon, biggest since Stone Cold
>First and longest reigning Internet Champion
>His ZR merch is constantly sold out
>New wrestlers take inspiration from him
>No wrestler has ever hated him
>Dwayne "The Cuck" Johnson cried because of Zack chants
>Schedule is wrestle, exercise, party, fuck
>Spent his "indie" years in WWE
>Wrote the book on how to use social media
>Connects with sincerity
>Has his back shaved by the GOAT Chris Jericho
>Kevin Owens jerks off thinking about Zack banging Emma
>Theme song is loved all over the world
>Broski Boot is wholly original and gets chants every time
>Rough Ryder is the most protected finisher in history (look it up)
>Appeals to both marks and smarks- literally cannot lose
>Got over as Edgehead and won Tag Title
>Got over as the Broski and won US Title
>Fought through burial
>Fought through burial's burial
>Still over
>Won IC Title at the largest Wrestlemania ever
>Elbro Drop is the best elbow drop since the Macho Man
>All this and is still younger than the TNA and NJPW has-beens being brought in
>>
>>1324686
I love Zack, why do Vince have to suck so much?
>>
>>1324689
don't you ever dare to gain support on your own way without WWE consent
>>
File: 1462847448659.jpg (50 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1462847448659.jpg
50 KB, 600x400
>>1324689
Vince thought Hoeski was about him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjQtV9_nMNg
>>
>>1324686

>Eats five pounds of meat daily

Emma's vagoo weighs five pounds?
>>
>>1324450
>ryder a manlet
>6'2-3"

k
>>
>>1324813
ARBYS

WE HAVE THE MEATS
>>
>wake in the middle of night
>checks my phone
>5am
>checks my snap chat for whatever reason
>watches ryder's story
>ryder said something about being at zackdown
>my heart sinks
>then I Google the smachdown spoilers
> Zack dieer loses clean Alberto Del Rio
>dies little more in side
>>
>>1324813
>ywn have a Taste of Tenille
>>
>>1324461
>>1324466
What'd you expect, I knew he was finished when they tried to use his overness to try and get John Cena over instead.

You know you're in a bad way when they use your own pop to try to rub it off on somebody else all sneaky like.
>>
>people prefer Ryder to ADR

I mean, his Mania win was a feel-good moment and all, but ADR is objectively superior to Ryder in every way and the match will be better with him in it.
>>
>>1325190
They rightfully pulled the plug when he actually got popular. He was "meme over", meaning he was over due to Twitter shit and didn't have an ounce of talent that could be expressed in a format other than 140 character blurbs.
>>
>>1325207
> this is what /wwe/ cucks actually believe

Cheered for during The Rock's post-comeback match promo.
>>
>>1325218
You really enjoy Zack Ryder's work as a wrestler? You really think his average match is better than Del Rio's average match? You really think Ryder's character and mic skill, even at the peak of his career, is/was anything more than "lol woo woo woo bro"?

He's a complete joke. He got over on a shit meme that never should have lasted as long as it did.
>>
>>1325232
>You really enjoy Zack Ryder's work as a wrestler?

I do actually, far more than I enjoy several guys Vince has pushed.

>You really think his average match is better than Del Rio's average match?

Better than Alberto Del Rio post-2014 in full "Why Am I Here?" mode? Yeah, kinda.

>anything more than "lol woo woo woo bro"?

We both know that it is silly memeshitter.

> no comeback to Zack being cheered over Dwayne
>>
I just hope Del Rio won't win the MITB briefcase.

Because it will be just like last years with Sheamus. A heel that no one really cares about and doesn't really draw that much heat, and basically no one wants him to win it wins it and then we have to wait a fucking year for a good MITB winner
>>
>>1325270
>over

they chanted for him, Rock acknowledged it, they cheered/laughed and went back to cheering rock
>>
>>1325270
>someone being over means they're good

Once again, he was over because of memeshit, not because he's actually good or talented. I don't care if he gets cheered over Rock, Austin, Hogan and a resurrected Andre having a 4-way match at Wrestlemania 50. He's still shit.
>>
>>1325278
You apparently wouldn't care how talented he was because you're triggered by him getting over "because of memeshit"
>>
>>1325278

Why is he shit, exactly?

I think he has a really good Elbro drop 2bh lads
>>
>>1325201
ADR is arguably the most boring midcarder on the roster
>>
>>1325280
If he was actually talented, I'd look past the memeshit, but that's the thing. All he is is memeshit.

Literally all Zack Ryder does is "woo woo woo bro", and his signature moves. It eternally baffles me how the IWC slobbers all over his knob like he's Daniel Bryan or something.
>>
>>1325283
yes he is he went back to being on autopilot the first two months he got back

i'd release him over anyone else on the roster right now honestly
>>
>>1325284
Yeah remember all those times people praised Ryder as the 2nd coming of BITW Danielson?

If he's so untalented, why did he get a player-coach role in NXT?

>the IWC

Drink!
>>
>>1325297
No one says he's as good as Bryan but he gets just as much circlejerking done over him.

He got a role in NXT because NXT fans are all shitsmarks who love Ryder for some godforsaken reason.
>>
>>1325303
>this level of delusion

You got problems, Bro.
>>
>>1325309
All you've done is go on about how he got cheered over the Rock and how he's on NXT.

Neither of those things matter. He got cheered over the Rock because of memes and he's on NXT because he's insanely popular with smarks, who make up 100% of the NXT fanbase.

I won't deny that he's had a few good, maybe even great matches (the ones against Ziggler and Bryan stand out in my mind) but he's got nothing on Del Rio's best, and his average matches are literal garbage.
>>
>>1325314
Can't you post without using the word "meme"?

Problem with Del Rio is he just doesn't care anymore and after losing Ricardo and the limo he hasn't had a good memorable match, and can't draw heat for shit.
>>
>>1325319
He got cheered over the Rock because of a catchphrase, Twitter and YouTube, and he's on NXT because he's insanely popular with smarks, who make up 100% of the NXT fanbase.

Better?
>>
>>1325314
>and he's on NXT because he's insanely popular with smarks, who make up 100% of the NXT fanbase.

He's on NXT to be a player coach lad. I said this already but you were too busy shrieking MEME
>>
>>1325328
>believing kayfabe

He's on NXT because smarks will cream seeing his name associated with their wet dream of a show.
>>
>>1325331
>kayfabe

You're just saying words you don't understand now.
>>
>>1325169
He said "on my way to Smackdown... Zackdown... Or Main Event. We'll see."
I'm sure he's happy that he was actually on Smackdown this week,
>>
>>1325314
>he's on NXT because he's insanely popular with smarks
Fucking manlet darling deserves all this burying and more, based Vince saving the business
>>
>>1325740
I hope you're being this wrong on purpose.
>>
>>1324453
No wonder he's not over
>>
>>1325725
>I'm sure he's happy that he was actually on Smackdown this week
>Tweets a MiTB case with a "Never say never" caption
>Gets BTFO by Paige's lover
>>
I like to think of Ryder as the anti Cena. Because he's basically the underdog of the roster that people actually want to see win.
>>
Who wins the second chance battle royal they have on RAW next week? AJ won't because he's going to feud with Anderson and Gallows, Crews isn't, Ziggler won't because he is as buried as Ryder, don't see Miz getting it since he still has the IC belt, and if it isn't Ryder that leaves only Sheamus, though he is probably going to feud with Crews. So it seems everyone has a reason not to win it.
>>
File: 1458578012211.png (137 KB, 249x448) Image search: [Google]
1458578012211.png
137 KB, 249x448
>>1326399
Where did they say that there's another battle royal, and what is it for?
>>
>>1325740
Kys fat manlet
>>
>>1326399
There's rumors that Zack is winning the MITB since everyone in the MITB aside from Cesaro and ADR are feuding with each other.
>>
File: 1458684694376.gif (2 MB, 364x210) Image search: [Google]
1458684694376.gif
2 MB, 364x210
>>1326455
>there's rumors
Woo woo woo, that's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>1326478
>Ryder wins MITB
>Vince forces him to cash in and do the job

like poetry
>>
>>1325740
how tall are you?
>>
>>1324518
I don't even get why they put the belt on the Miz, of all people. He has done nothing with the title since he won it. Ryder really should have kept the belt, and defended it like Cena did the US title every week.
>>
>>1324689
He has been buried almost for 6 straight years. Yet somehow the guy is still over. I don't get why they simply won't give Zack a real push. The guy could be a solid star for the company.
>>
>>1327312
Miz has been a great champ so far
>>
>>1326455
Dude, he got eliminated in the qualifiers for MITB. How can he win it if he isn't even in it?
>>
>>1327335

How has he been a great champ?

He hasn't really fucked anything up, but he's basically just a mannequin with the belt strapped to him while better wrestlers feud around him. Miz hasn't been actively terrible, but his reign is MUCH worse than the alternative of Ryder holding onto the title for a month or two, doing a US Open Challenge type thing, ending up getting Cesaro, Zayn, and KO all vying for a match heading into Payback, and then taking the title off him with Cesaro laying out Zayn, and KO jumping Cesaro from behind to pick up the pin on Zayn.

Ryder gets to look halfway credible for once, Cesaro gets to look like a boss, KO weasels his way into winning back the belt and gives Sami an angle to feud with him over. And the crowd gets to actually ENJOY something they want to see (Ryder) for more than 24 hours.

I swear, any fucking idiot could book this shit better than Vince and his horde of nitwit "writers."
>>
>>1327356
If he did the US open challenge you would be complaining that Cesaro/Zayn/Owens etc jobbed to a geek like Ryder
>>
>>1327335
No he hasnt.

If anything he drags down those better wrestlers.
>>
>>1327335
What the fuck has else even done?
Do some shitty movie quotes.
Get no reaction from fans.
Watch as the guys who actually have talent, put on good matches to get a shot at the title? Miz has been Kalisto tier in terms of being a champion. He has literally done nothing with the belt.
>>
>>1327500
>What the fuck has else even done?
Not being a jobber like Zack "end me now please" Ryder
>>
>>1327359

Well, I wouldn't have put any of them into a match on RAW for the IC Championship. Let whatever undercarders that haven't quit do that for a month. Defend successfully against The Mix at Payback, another couple weeks of beating scrubs, and then one week Sami Zayn comes down to challenge, congratulation Ryder for winning the Ladder Match, but say he wants a 1v1 match. Cesaro interrupts, says he's the best wrestler in the company and the world, and HE deserves a match. KO interrupts Cesaro and says that he really like cheeseburgers, and coincidentally, he never got his rematch after losing the Championship in a bullshit 7 man ladder match. And that a ladder match was discriminatory because fat people can't climb ladders.

So some authority figure (Shane perhaps) comes out and says Ryder will have the week off, and these three will fight in a Triple Threat for the right to fight Ryder next week. After a good match, Miz and Maryse run in to ruin everything. Stephanie comes out, says Shane's ideas suck, the Miz is a jackass, and at Extreme Rules it will be a Fatal Fourway for the Championship.

Truly, and fucking brick dumb jackass with nothing going on in his life, wasting time on 4Chan, can book this shit better than Vince and his pet monkeys.
>>
>>1327544
It's sad how simple this was to book.
>>
>>1327359

Cesaro, Owens, and Zayn should be jobbing to Ryder. You know, since Ryder can get over with people who shave their necks and don't wear vintage hats.
>>
>>1327527

>He blames the wrestlers for how creative+Vince books them.
>>
>>1327534
How can you call Ryder a manlet when he is taller than you lol
>>
>>1327870
>Alberto gets himself over around the world being an actual wrestler
>Based Miz is a celebrity and great mic worker
>Manlet Ryder just has some lame ass nerd internet show
>B-but Vince has the fault he is being buried
>>
>>1328081

>He thinks Miz is an actual celebrity

Get worked, mark.

Also, Del Bore-O may have gotten over in other promotions,b it he isn't over where he's working currently.

Zack Ryder had to use the internet because creative wouldn't give him TV time. He did what he had to, and it worked. He is adequate in the ring though. Not great, but good enough. But this is WWE, and charisma and character matter more anyways. Ryder has everything necessary to be a main eventer in WWE.
>>
File: 1462240318936.jpg (86 KB, 548x717) Image search: [Google]
1462240318936.jpg
86 KB, 548x717
>Zack will never get handed the WHC to complete the grand slam
>>
>>1328313
Soon boss soon. The Ryder Revolution will rise again!
>>
>>1328310
>Zack Ryder had to use the internet because creative wouldn't give him TV time
>Still blaming creatives for a shit mic and ring work
Get worked smark
>>
>>1328313
I still have hope broski
>>
>>1328409
>thinking WWE bases pushes off talent

But then again this is coming from somebody dumb enough to think that Miz is a legit celeb
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.