[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone wanted to rewatch the rise of Stone cold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 316.webm (2 MB, 510x400) Image search: [Google]
316.webm
2 MB, 510x400
When would be the best place to start? I was thinking king of the ring 96 but does he appear on raw that much straight away?
>>
If have the network, there's a collection of Stone Cold. I would also watch some of his ECW and WCW stuff
>>
>>1324175
No, that was the embryo but he was still wrestling Vega and other midcarders. Survivor Series 96 and wm 13 are better jumping on points.
>>
Just watch whatever matches they put in WWE 2k16 Showcase mode
>>
>>1324330
I am more interested in his promos, that is what got him over
>>
>>1324362
When he starts calling out Bret Hart and then he Pillmans Brian Pillman. Then they make a Austin promo where he talks shit Bret Hart and his pink tights and say this isnt ballet, and talks about how he get beat and run out by the boy toy
>>
Watch early raw episodes in 97, he cuts good promos against hitman
>>
>>1324386
*shitman
>>
>>1324378
>>1324386
another problem with Reigns today

WWE does not allow anyone to cut harsh promos against him unlike they did in the past (both Rock and Austin regularly buried anyone face or heel on the mic), because he'd get buried and the heel of the turn would get cheered.
He's seriously leveling the show into the ground
>>
SOMEBODY'S GONNA GET THEIR WIG SPLIT
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.