[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BMJ RETURN HYPE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: John_Cena.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
John_Cena.jpg
265 KB, 1200x1600
Based Cena is returning this Monday get fucking hyped!
>>
No But happy he is back again hopefully he can shake things up.
>>
>mfw I wanted KO and Sami to feud for the IC but that's not happening now

Best-case IC scenario has just shifted to BMJ completing his grand slam, taking it from the Miz at MiTB and defending it against someone credible at SS.
>>
>>1323854
Nah, he's gonna take the US title from Rusev and reintroduce the open challeneg
>>
>>1323860
Probably, but Rusev makes a better Champ than Miz does. And he deserves the shot at being something more.
Ceeney also deserves the grand-slam and could just as easily renew the open challenge with the IC.
>>
>>1323865
I say Rusev gets moved to a MiTB position or towards the WHC or IC after US title.

Sami and KO don't need a prop for their fued to be credible.
>>
>>1323877
I'd like that, but the World title scene seems so barred off right now unless you were in the Shield or are named John Cena.
This is why I miss big gold, honestly. It gave those sub-main eventers/guys who just can't enter the main event for storyline reasons something to really vie for and helped them find purpose.
Dudes like Ambrose, Wyatt, KO, that are established strongly enough but haven't been able to get the WWEWHC over the last couple of years would have benefited greatly, I think.
>>
File: pajeet.png (59 KB, 206x197) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
59 KB, 206x197
>>1323819
>>
>>1323877
Yeah, but it gives them something to strive for and makes the Championship seem like more than just.. Like you said, a prop. The championships needs to get circulating again to people who haven't held it once before.
>>1323883
I agree, I'm the biggest advocate of the return of belts like the Cruiserweight and European for other lowcards and midcarders to strive for so they aren't just sitting around nebulously floating around. It's one of the biggest mistakes the WWE made in my mind, right up there with undoing the brand split.
>>
>>1323889
I disagree with Cruiserweight and Euro specifically for various reasons particular to those belts, but for lowcarders, I'd say that a TV Title would be excellent right now.
Guaranteed regular 10+ minute TV title defenses, diversify the talent we see weekly,
>>
>>1323892
A TV championship would actually be great, and I don't mean those belts specifically. Just ones like them, that circulate among the lower guys so they can have belts worth fighting for and not fall out of the spotlight because there's no reason to use them otherwise.

Something like a Light Heavyweight or a Juniors coupled with a TV championship. Since a fight for one will probably result in a feud you'd have to have a few to keep the other guys going when they aren't fighting one of the current.
>>
>>1323906
we need a hardcore championship and put it on ambrose.
>>
File: john_cena_gi.jpg (85 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
john_cena_gi.jpg
85 KB, 900x506
>bmj coming to take back the U.S. title.
>>
>>1324296
Titus is getting the title, Cena's either getting the MITB or feuding with the Miz
>>
>>1323819
I hope forced babyface Cena goes against forced babyface Roman.
>>
>>1324296
>>1324319
>not feuding with AJ

Styles is probably gonna get buried but I doubt he cares because money.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.