[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all honesty it was a pretty solid show compared to the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wwe-extreme-rules.jpg (17 KB, 400x148) Image search: [Google]
wwe-extreme-rules.jpg
17 KB, 400x148
In all honesty it was a pretty solid show compared to the last few PPVs
>>
honestly, you probably got it for free because you don't have the wwe network.

poor fuck.
>>
>>1323612
It was passable.
>>
>>1323615
what? why did you even make that assumption?
>>
Only the main event was good.
>>
>>1323622
it's that one guy trying to get his paycheck meme over
>>
>>1323612
Payback was better, as was Fastlane Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1323624
you didn't like the IC match?
>>
>>1323622
He's a shill for WWE.
>>
>>1323632
Wrestlemania was boring to the point I started to really wonder why do I even bother with this shit show
>>
>>1323635
It was OK. Not a fan of 4 way matches at all in general. So much of a mess and always a about to pin this guy but someone pulls me off spam.
>>
I loved it, jericho vs ambrose and the intercontinental were rad and the main event was awesome. Oh and my favorite wrestler made a "surprise" comeback

Whens the last ppv with 3 rock solid matches?
>>
>>1323642
Rollins continuing with his chicken shit heel gimmick after huge pop he got at raw was a huge fucking letdown though
>>
>>1323612
Nothing solid about ER except for the fatal Four Way and even that had a dumb finish.
>>
>>1323612
They are gradually improving recently
Not quite a "new era" yet but maybe they could get it with some time. They probably will just fuck up though.
>>1323641
Do you think a 4 way fight would go different? It's the same as kick spam from Roman. Also it's not a mess, it's almost always 2 in ring at all times and the other 2 roll off the ring till they get called in
tl;dr: same as a 1 on 1 but has more variety
>>
>>1323612
Actual match quality is great nowadays. I have to give them props for that.
>>
>>1323732
This has been the case for most PPVs latley due to all the NXT dudes coming up. All we need now is people with writing backround in the creative team instead of a bunch of chimpazees and WWE will be good
>>
>>1323632
You can't be serious
>>
>>1323624

This
>>
>>1323774
Poor writing has plagued the WWE since the second half of Super Cena era. They didn't know where to go and tried to use heroes already established rather than new ones.

Now I'm not even sure if those guys watch wrestling.
>>
The main event is by far the best WWE match of the year
>>
>>1323774
you're not wrong with the fact we need a better creative team but lets face it, you could hire oscar winning hollywood film writers and somehow Vince would find a way to make it impossible to stomach
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.