[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender Bender Roman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 212.jpg (82 KB, 700x535) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
82 KB, 700x535
should Roman be repackacked as a transexual strugglng to come out?

would it gain hm a cheer?
>>
>>1323559
Divas may be the only superstars he's capable of lifting.. So that's a good start.

Why make him trans, just do a Santina angle again.
>>
I'm not the good guy
I'm not the bad guy....

I AM A WOMAN
>>
File: roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg (235 KB, 2160x1215) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-the-rock.jpg
235 KB, 2160x1215
And that is why I am the most beautiful, and FERTILE, woman from Samoa.
>>
>>1323559
You know, I stopped watching WWE a while ago.
I was thinking recently that I want to see if it got any better since last time, but I have a hard time convincing myself to watch anything. I actually planed on watching extreme rules but changed my mind at the last minute.
What I'm getting at with this blogpost? Your ideea, OP, would make want to watch again even less.
>>
>>1323661
don't bother watching, the show is so horrendous that we have to entertain ourselves with nonsense like this

seriously the ''New Era'' is exactly like when Russo and Bischoff tried to ''reboot'' WCW

it's the same old crap to the point of being retarded

Seth Rollins came back yesterday got a massive pop and they had him to insult the crowd multiple times until the crowd muted

Vince really doesn't want you to cheer for whoever you like, you have to enjoy and cheer for Roman or noone.
Then it's noone.
>>
File: sashanxttitle.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sashanxttitle.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>>1323559
>be repackacked as a transexual strugglng to come out?
thats sashas gimmick already.
>>
>>1323681
sasha vs ramen for the transexual division championship
>>
>>1323672
Yep, muting the crowd is what gets me the most. Most places would listen to their primary demographic doing the same thing night in and night out for the last 10 or so years, but not the WWE.

Instead they blame the fans and then turn them down when they voice their displeasure and hide from their own idiocy. So now that people are realizing that the WWE doesn't care their ratings and attendance are dropping.

Though it comes as no surprise. This is basically the 80s all over again, just with no steroid scandal. Vince being too dogmatic to realize his way isn't going to work, so he'd rather go down with the ship unless he truly feels threatened.

Unfortunately for everyone there's not a WCW in sight.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.