[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're now part of the greatest heel wrestling stable o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 789798.jpg (52 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
789798.jpg
52 KB, 650x488
You're now part of the greatest heel wrestling stable of all time at the peak of their popularity.

Here is your brand new entrance theme:

https://youtu.be/Ie96oEA8aHc

You'll be headlining Starrcade in no time, kid.
>>
>>1323446
Were hey literally called the B-team? Holy shit
>>
lmfao, I don't think they were actually called the bteam. but that japanese guy with the face paint hahahaha. wait.. was he japanese?
>>
What must have life been like for fake sting?
>>
>>1323478
>but that japanese guy with the face paint hahahaha. wait.. was he japanese?

The great Mutoh and the other was Chono.
>>
Why is Danny McBride a ref 17 seconds in?
>>
Why did they let Virgil do the nWo survey? thats Halls gimmick
>>
File: kennypowers.gif (1 MB, 170x96) Image search: [Google]
kennypowers.gif
1 MB, 170x96
>>1325087
practicing for his future role in eastbound and down.
>>
File: Corp Ministry.jpg (187 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Corp Ministry.jpg
187 KB, 642x361
>>1323446
>You're now part of the greatest heel wrestling stable

wrong stable OP
>>
>>1325101
That's not even the greatest stable to be Corporate or a Ministry
>>
>>1325101
Yeah they were a great stable I loved Austin beating the shit out of all of them for 3 months and then disappearing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.