[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE 2k16 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20150210_Rusev_RawGOTN_v4.gif (516 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
20150210_Rusev_RawGOTN_v4.gif
516 KB, 350x197
>MyCareer mode
>Decide to pursue tag titles but have zero friends
>Want to team with Ruru even though he hates me
>Support him in two matches just to get him neutral enough to team with me
>Get to position #9
>Feud with position #7 Ascension
>Beat them at Extreme Rules
>Suddenly
>We have the tag titles
>Game made it a title match for some reason even though PTP were holding the belts
>Rusev and I became tag champs after a month of being together without ever stepping in the ring against the champions
>Rusev still only neutral toward me

God bless this man
>>
>>1323011
>playing career mode
>>
>play on legendary
>still never loose a match
FUCK THIS GAME
>>
>>1323047
kek legendary is a joke on the WWE games, the only annoying thing is that the IA always reverses shit
>>
>>1323047
> loose
> looser
Is this an epic /wwe/ meme that passed me by, or are you just a very stupid autist that is always here
I see it all the time
>>
i don't fuck with the career mode.
i only do universe, that way i have more creative control.
the first thing i did was fire reigns and the usos.
i've been WHC champ for 394 weeks.

anyone else fuck with the community creations?
>>
>>1323414
i fired the usos too.
put savage, warrior, and stone cold in their places.
>>
old wwe game career modes where you could roam around backstage and actually get into storylines were way better. fuck this game.
>>
>>1323047

Yea legendary is fucking easy. Career mode gets real boring.

>Cena has US title so you face him early on in career as thats the first title you go for
>beat him
>basically completed the game since he's rated 95 and no one else will beat you

It ends before it starts
>>
>>1323406
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>1323427
name one game that let's you do that
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.