[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Seth returns >great wrestler >kinda hype >know it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: only love brother HH.png (160 KB, 347x315) Image search: [Google]
only love brother HH.png
160 KB, 347x315
>Seth returns
>great wrestler
>kinda hype
>know it's gonna be a Roman feud to kick it back off and cement Roman as the undisputed Champ
>essentially Rollins forfeiting his claim
>still have hope

>1 (One) segment back since his return
>straight back to the exact same character
>exact same mind-numbing, boring promos

I don't think he's even bad on the mic, and I can see why they give him this time, he's one of the very few active talents who can carry a lengthier mic segment.
But he can't do it without also functioning as a cure-all for insomnia.
I really wanna like this guy, but hype is drained as fuck at the prospect of Seth putting over Roman in 50 different shitty segments just to eat a spear.
>>
>>1322359
The main event scene will be dogshit for the next 10 years, shock!
>>
File: seth fag rollins.jpg (51 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
seth fag rollins.jpg
51 KB, 500x575
>>1322359

>Seth is fag
>that's just the way his cock has lined up in those tighty pants, right?
>kinda hope
>but i've seen the dick pics
>his little pencil dick
>Seth has a hard on in that gay 4 pay wrestling video
>Roman's not all bad
>>
>>1322366
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1322366
You sure are interested in dicks. And how come you searched for such a picture?
Is there something you're not telling us?
>>
>>1322381

Attack the messenger, not the fact that your boy is a grade A shitstabber.

>poorly played m8
>>
>>1322384
>your boy
I'm not a Seth fan and I'm not so into at looking at his dick as you are.
>>
>>1322384
>messenger
The fact that you're delivering OLD news about a dick worries me. A hetero would've laughed it off less than a week after it happened and not kept it floating about in their mind.
>>
>>1322868
>BUT YOU GAY

Attacking again the messenger, not the fact that your boy is a grade A shitstabber.

>It might be old, but Rollins is still a fag.
>>
>>1322881
A messenger that keeps dick messages long after the humor has gone.
>>
>>1322893

Let's look at the facts on Seth:

>Did gay 4 pay wrestling fetish video
>Has hard on in it
>Exposed as a cheater by his ex
>Photographic evidence shows pencil dick
>Even after he has been using HGH for years

And people wonder why he is a ratings bomb who doesn't connect with the average fan? He must be sucking some fag's dick to have kept his spot after all that.
>>
>>1322904
Except I only called you out for being a dick messenger. not the fact that you hate him for being straight whilst trying to convince us he's gay. I know you might have a chance with him of he were gay but come on now.
>>
He needs to work on his mic skills. He's worse than Roman Reigns on the mic.
>>
File: PointlessHoarseCero.webm (2 MB, 482x344) Image search: [Google]
PointlessHoarseCero.webm
2 MB, 482x344
>>1322919
>convince us he's gay

Dear Agony Aunt, am I queer if I star in gay fetish video with a hard on while oiling yourself up to a man? Signed, Seth from Connecticut.

>Dear Seth, yes. You a fag, son. Signed, Everyone who hasn't got a tumblr account.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.