[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Jerishill advertise DDP yoga because DDP gives him kickbacks,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: DDPYogadiagram-web_1024x1024.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DDPYogadiagram-web_1024x1024.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
Does Jerishill advertise DDP yoga because DDP gives him kickbacks, or does that shit actually work for weight loss?
>>
>>1322174
Both
>>
Yea it works. Aj styles had a herniated back and did DDP yoga and it fixed him quick. Based jerigoat told him to do DDP yoga kek
>>
>>1322174
Im going to get this for my ma, then it will be my mama's yoga. take that ddp
>>
>>1322174
>yoga improves flexibility and health
>sports therapy for injuries
>"traditional fitness" is likely all calisthenics
>"dynamic resistance" is "dynamic tension" the program that made Charles Atlas famous.

I'd say it's probably better than just running on a treadmill, and pretty good if you can't do a proper weights routine.
>>
>>1322228
you can just torrent it actually
>>
>>1322236
I'm not a poor piece of shit. I can buy this and support DDP and him helping out wrestlers and other people
>>
File: DPP Poster.png (80 KB, 737x487) Image search: [Google]
DPP Poster.png
80 KB, 737x487
>>1322244
It wasn't really what I had expected...was looking for him to have a video explaining all the different poses, but instead its just him telling me what to do and I look at the chart to see what that is.
>>
>>1322179
More athletes should swim to fix their back. It was like magic how effectively swimming for an hour five times a week fixed mine.
>>
>>1322256
There's a starter video called the Diamond Dozen where he goes over every move in detail.
>>
not sure if it assists with weight loss, but after doing it for once a day a week, my neck and lower back pain has gone.
>>
>>1322179
I have a herniated disk right now and don't want to have surgery. I may look into this shit and see if it works. Can't hurt I guess.
>>
There are better ways to do it, DDP Yoga is pretty decent for a cheap way though
>>
>>1322174

Jerishill will be doing it for a friend who will also be giving him kickbacks.

DDPYoga ain't a miracle, but it will - especially - help a fat fuck get basic mobility back. Obese, and older, individuals aren't just fat - they're ill and physical wrecks. Putting them on a running program or a barbell program when they can't touch their toes or hold a push up position is a receipe for disaster. DDPYoga is very good for these groups. It'll get them moving like a normal person again.

If you are grossly obese i'd recommend doing it with walking or an exercise bike daily for six months before considering anything else. If you're out of shape or 30lbs and undererweight do it for 2 months max before starting a real program.

Fat loss directly? Little, but it'll help. You wouldn't know it through the shilling, but DDP makes it very clear in the material that diet=fat loss. He recommends a paleo diet. Specifically one that excludes wheat and dairy, but isn't low carb.
>>
A friend of mine did it when his knee was fucked. Said it was nice to keep up his mobility and helped his recovery. Yoga dosen't really help with weight loss
>>
I did it back in 2013 and I lost like 50 pounds and got down to 160lbs, but that was also due to me doing keto and browsing /fit/

I gained it all back and more now I'm a a 240+ neckbeard shitposting on an anime image-board.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.