[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
literally the only good moment of that "tell all podcast"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Shane4.jpg (56 KB, 478x552) Image search: [Google]
Shane4.jpg
56 KB, 478x552
literally the only good moment of that "tell all podcast"

the one time Foley tries to get Shane to tell more he cucks him
>>
What
>>
>>1321853
>>1321867
The people in his earpiece told him not to ask that question, wasn't Shane.
>>
>>1321870
I'm talking about when Foley asked about HHH and tried to get more info and Shane just made him look like a beta
>>
literally what
>>
>>1321871
Oh I thought you meant the question near the end asking Shane what he thought about the current product.

Yeah I mean the silence pretty much told more than any answer Shane could have given though.
>>
>>1321871
what happened? I didn't watch
>>
>>1321878
Foley asked Shane about HHH and his answer was "he makes my sister happy so that's all I care about", or something along those lines. Foley tries to get more info and asks Shane if him and HHH are adversaries. Shane says no and Foley doesn't believe him, then Shane says he doesn't care if Foley doesn't believe him and then there's awkward silence and Foley just moves on
>>
File: 028 - Z0mEC5C.jpg (414 KB, 2411x3000) Image search: [Google]
028 - Z0mEC5C.jpg
414 KB, 2411x3000
Austin is the GOAT at podcasting
>>
>>1321880
Gotta make Hunter look friendly.
>>
>>1321880
what was the initial question though? was it just "what do you think of HHH?"
>>
>>1321884
Yes, he asked about his relationship with Vince and Steph after he left the company, then he asked about his relationship with Paul
>>
shane is such a fucking pussy
>>
I really can't take interviews seriously that are produced by the company. I mean when your main thing is deceiving people, as wrestling has been all about forever, I can't trust anything anyone says about the company.
>>
>>1321881
>she will never fart in your mouth
>>
Yeah, there's heat there he can deny it all he wants you saw it in his face and his response. It could be a great Wrestlemania angle honestly if they had enough balls to do it.
>>
>>1321926
This is the best shit I've ever read on /asp/

Congrats senpai
>>
>>1322271
> senpai
Dont reply to me ever again you weeb cunt
>>
>>1321881
Austin is basically GOAT at anything he does. What a man, Maggle
>>
Didn't watch it, but sounds like that question and Shane's reluctance to elaborate could easily have been a work.
>>
>>1322277
Kill yourself you slack jawed hick
>>
Just watched based Shane hates triple h
>>
>>1321880
>Foley doesn't believe him
he doesn't say he doesn't believe him, he just says "I'm gonna accept that" and Shane says "it's the truth, you can accept it or not", and there isn't a big awkward silence, foley just stammers as he's trying to get the next question out
cut him some slack, he's an old man that got too many hits to the head
>>
>>1321926
this, honestly.

But even the independent shoot interviews are largely works now because they've become an industry in themselves, that pays old guys a decent retirement.

Full shoot appearances start at $1k, I think I read somewhere. If (eg) HTM or Kevin Nash shits on someone in a shoot, then the company wants to go to the target and pay them a grand to respond. So the shoots are old guys helping each other out by dumping on them.
>>
>>1322429

And in some cases, its just guys putting over their current gimmick for attention. Like roughly half the times Sheiky tees off on someone.
>>
>>1321853
I got tired of Shane really fast, and this podcast was never gonna be anything but super-safe mode.
>Tell-all

>"So Shane what did you have for breakfast?"
>Shane immediately becomes nervous and fidgety
>eyes are darting around in his skull like they're trying to leap out of their sockets
>WELL MICK
>I DON'T THINK IT'S ABOUT ME
>I THINK IT'S ABOUT THE
>NEW
>ERA
>WHAT DID THE NEW ERA HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
>>
>>1322446

Should have got Austin to do it. Foley is a moron.
>>
>>1322457
No, Foley is just too nice. As much of hardcore wrestler he's been over the year, everyone knows behind the scenes he's the nice guy safe diplomatic guy who doesn't want any side to be angry. Listen to some of Cornette's rants, although take them with a grain of salt.
>>
>>1322457
Foley is not a moron but he's a worse shill than Jericho at this point
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.