[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25/75 booking >thanks Roman for beating him >jobs to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
File: 17288181111.jpg (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
17288181111.jpg
101 KB, 500x500
>25/75 booking
>thanks Roman for beating him
>jobs to fatass Owens
>loses his club
SMARKS SERIOUSLY THOUGHT LE TNA MAN WAS GOING TO BE A PLAYER IN WWE LOL

jobbing to the social outcasts when ?
>>
>>1321700
He did so good on the main event how the fuck do they have him lose to fat ass Owens this was bullshit he's better than that
>>
he's way better than fat fuck owens.
>>
Aj Vs. Breeze on the preshow next week

Spoiler: Breeze wins.
>>
>>1321700
He isn't wwe grown talent.
The guy will never be WWE champion. He will win a few midcard belts, just to shut smarks up. Other than that, he will be used to make average wrestlers look decent in the ring.
>>
>>1321721
Love him or hate him That fatass is the most protected heel on the roster right now. Yeah its shitty AJ is a geek but hes just paying his dues.

Just like every other non home grown WWE wrestler does
>>
If Vince doesn't create it, they will become nothing.
>>
YEP YEP YEP YEP YEP
>>
>>1321726
that worked so well with Daniel Bryan, didn't it?
>>
Losing to a 5'9 fatty who wears stilts in his boots is the bottom of the barrel and stumbles over high school drop out level promos with his Quebecer accent.

What a burial the redneck rookie has gotten.
>>
He should start calling up NJPW again because he's mid card status at best now
>>
>>1321744
And he was a rare case. Vince had zero plans to push Bryan into the main event. Fans just got behind him, and basically forced his hand.
>>
>>1321726
>cm punk
>>
>Boy, I've competed all over the world, and I've never seen a champion more talented, strong, handsome, watchable, likable, or cheerable than Roman Reigns. He's honestly a better wrestler than me, and he's far better than any wrestler in any promotion I've ever worked for. If I had to pick one wrestling company to watch for the rest of my life, it would be the one with Roman Reigns in it.

Anyone else think he went too far with this?
>>
File: nakamura.jpg (15 KB, 480x278) Image search: [Google]
nakamura.jpg
15 KB, 480x278
So how hard does he job when he's called up? Will he also be forced to put Roman over in the ring and on the mic after?

>King of Job Style
>>
>>1321726
>Chris Jericho
>Steve Austin
>>
File: LookingStrong.webm (3 MB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
LookingStrong.webm
3 MB, 600x336
>>1321766

>Being this mad and obsessed about Roman
>>
>>1321766
Not far enough, t b h.
>>
>>1321764
>Punk
>a champion in any other "major" organization

Nope. Indies don't count.
>>
>>1321768
WWE has never seriously pushed a nip. They've all been low-card geeks.
>>
>>1321773
>these goalposts
>now he has to be a champion too

Kek you retarded utter faggot
>>
>>1321761
At this rate it'll happen again.
The prospect for WWE summer and autumn looks horrendous.
>>
>>1321769
>Austin
>midcarder in WOW
>decent talent in ECW

He became a mega star in wwe. Jericho was also a midcarder in WCW. He was nowhere near world champion material.
>>
>>1321778
Vince doesn't even acknowledge the indies. In his mind shit doesn't matter. If Punk was a champion in TNA or New Japan, then he would have been promptly buried in wwe.
>>
>>1321780
>Austin
WWE was pushed in a corner. They were out of options. It was a last ditch effort to turn the company around.
>Cooldad
WWE started raiding WCW's younger talent for a competitive advantage. It's what WWE always does. See ROH in the mid-2000s, LU NJPW, TNA today.
>>
>>1321700

How many big bumps does AJ have left in him?
>>
>>1321700
this fucking image is phenomenal kek inducing
>>
File: bmj.png (610 KB, 402x1206) Image search: [Google]
bmj.png
610 KB, 402x1206
>leave AJ to me
>>
>>1321799
Match of the century?
>>
>>1321786
>Pushed in a corner
Prove it. They gave him zero chances until Hart wanted to work with him. They still took advantage of someone WCW didn't do much Sith

>WWE raided WCW
They left on their own or were fired
Jericho went over Austin and Rock for Christ's sake. He never beat anyone of significance in WCW
>>
File: 1290309209.jpg (116 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
1290309209.jpg
116 KB, 600x515
>>1321799
WHO HYPE?
>>
>>1321827
Nobody else was drawing. They were getting their butt kicked by WCW. They caved into Austin because they had nothing else.

Jericho, The Radicalz and so on were approached by WWE just like Taz and Raven were from ECW.
>>
>>1321828
That'd be hype.
>>
>>1321831
>No one else was drawing
You make it seem like it was a bad thing they pushed Austin. He got over in 97. It wasn't like they randomly picked him

>Radicalz
They all wanted to leave. Same as Jericho. It wasn't like they had more money thrown at them like Vince raiding AWA or the territories

Austin and Jericho became far bigger in WWE. That is a fact
>>
>>1321846
>He got over in 97
KotR wouldn't have mattered if Vince didn't decide to run with it. It got a good reaction. Nobody else was drawing. The company was in freefall. So they gave Steve a shot. And the rest is history.
>They all wanted to leave.
They wouldn't have unless WWE contracted them and gave them a number.

Austin and Jericho are rare cases where non grown WWE got pushed because it was circumstantial.
>>
>>1321777
I'm suddenly a lot less unhappy with the fact that Asuka's never getting called up.
>>
I gotta be honest, the whole thing was pissing me off until AJ went "BUT HE AIN'T PHENOMENAL" and basically said he totally would've pinned that asshole if not for the Usos and Gallows/Anderson.

So maybe he'll be okay. I dunno. He's actually kinda protected right now.
>>
>>1321898
>protected

1 (one) poptart powerbomb
>>
>>1321902
First off, he took one on the steel steps too.

Second, they made heavy mention of how AJ shouldn't even be standing right now because of his Extreme Rules match.
>>
>>1321828
A fucking 10/10 match in the making. But the booking I am expecting to be shit. How should they carry out the feud?
>>
>>1321766
Not enough, maybe suck his cock
>>
Why are they giving aj a face turn when he's already face
>>
>>1321965
Because WWE are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1416825392982.gif (3 MB, 376x276) Image search: [Google]
1416825392982.gif
3 MB, 376x276
>>1321730
And yet Vince would take credit for New Day's success while thinking that they're still using the church choir gimmick.
Rumors have said that HHH has been responsible for a lot of these bad decisions, but if the probable that he's not, then Vince needs to die ASAP.
>>
File: 1430288937661.png (395 KB, 665x808) Image search: [Google]
1430288937661.png
395 KB, 665x808
>>1321915
They have two more people needed for MITB and those matches are not happening on Smackdown, so

>Cena comes back Monday
>immediately given a qualifying match
>against AJ again for some reason
>it's the main event and is 30 minutes
>>
>>1321915
> Cena saves Aj from the club attacking him at some important match
> they team up, its successful so they decide to go all in
> Get tag team gold together after AJ basically carries the match but cena got the pinfall
> Cena gets all the credit, AJ gets madder then hell
> The team breaks up after they fight during a match costing them the gold
> Feud after the match
> AJ wins first bout
> Next two PPV's cena goes over because CENA WINS LOL, YOU CAN'T SEE ME, THE CHAMP IS HERE, DOO DOO DOO DO

They close the feud with a funeral for AJ's career and credibility
>>
He's probably got five years left in him. So long as we get a few good matches it's fine.

The guy himself said providing for his family was his first priority and he's making more than he's made.

I wish he'd lost due to a Gallows and Anderson run in. That would have kept him looking good while not making us watch AJ and Roman again.
>>
>>1321914
All of that's well and good, but there's only so much of moving the goalposts back before fans start calling bollocks.

Styles loses to one spear at Payback
>Oh, but there was outside interference, and he beat Reigns twice, by countout/DQ

Styles Clash is unprotected
>Yeah, but Reigns was obvoiusly gonna kick out of the first one, and Uso 1 distracted him for long enough after he dropped Roman on a fucking chair, so it's good holmes

Styles literally fucking demolished Reigns and the Uso's with a chair, then gets hit with one spear to lose the match.
>Nah bro, he took a spear outside as well

Styles is sucking Roman's dick now, for god sake! Made him look strong, now he has to gussy him up as well.
>He did then say Roman wasn't phenomenal though, and that he would have won if there was no interference

He jobs clean to Owens, despite the obvious choice being for The Club to screw AJ out of the victory.
>Well, the commentary did say that Styles shouldn't even be standing after Extreme Rules.

Don't get me wrong. These are all strong counter arguments. But it's ridiculous how many times validation is needed in order to convince people that he is not buried. How many times is AJ going to get pushed further down, with a pinch of validation on the side so we can all say he's still protected?
>>
>>1321779
I suppose there's potential he could fight and job to Lesnar. If AJ is great at anything it's selling so I imagine he could make Lesnar or Taker look like monsters. They basically owe us after the last Lesnar and Taker matches...
>>
>>1321972

It's easy to blame Paul when we all know that is Vince who has the final answer to everything and Reddit Falcon Faggot did confirm it.

Even so with Paul's kliq personalty I can see him being responsabile for some decisions. For example, kissing Vince's ass and ego so Reigns keep winning over Styles, so later Reigns drop title to Rollins.

If was him instead Vince's, Seth would be over the moon since he is kinda of his protégé.

At end of all, let's face it. It's all about Vinnie. If Attitude Era didn't happen, because it was Tony Schiavone instead Eric Bischoff, you can bet that 95 children era would keep going on and what you see as PG era would happen before 2000.
>>
>>1321728
Why? What the fuck do they see in that pregnant pig?
>>
>>1322218
Good promos, good wrestler, good character.
>>
>>1322218
His ability to easily work marks like >>(You)
>>
>>1322251
He's none of these though.
>>
>>1322261
Maybe if you have shit taste.
>>
>>1322264
Agreed. You would have to have shit taste to like him.
>>
This board is so fucking contrarian it's insane.
>>
>>1322280
/asp/ has been this way since its creation. Maybe you can find people who actually like wrestling on /v/.
>>
>>1322284
I just want a better wrestling board that doesn't fake opinions
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.