[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>has no sense of psychology >has no sense of logic >idiotic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ric-flair.jpg (64 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
ric-flair.jpg
64 KB, 620x400
>has no sense of psychology
>has no sense of logic
>idiotic bumps
>literally wrestled the same match throughout his career
>chops serve absolutely no purpose and look stupid
>mistakes screaming for cutting good promos
>DUDE BLADING LMAO

Why is he regarded as one of the greats?
>>
What is psychology OP?
>>
Honestly has the best, most entertaining heel offense in history so IDK what OP is talkin about
>>
Don't think I've seen a thread 18+ applied to more
>>
>>1321627
>s the study of behavior and mind, embracing all aspects of conscious and unconscious experience as well as thought. It is an academic discipline and an applied science which seeks to understand individuals and groups by establishing general principles and researching specific cases.
>>
File: The-Rock.jpg (25 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
The-Rock.jpg
25 KB, 642x361
>has no sense of psychology
>has no sense of logic
>idiotic bumps
>literally wrestled the same match throughout his career
>peoples elbow serves no purpose and look stupid
>mistakes elementary school jokes for cutting good promos
>DUDE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK LMAO

Why is he regarded as one of the greats?
>>
Go to be Charlotte.
>>
>>1321798
*bed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sll3sc5gyhc
>>
His promos fucking kill me. Hate hate hate them. Don't know if I'm getting worked or what, but it makes me never want to see him talk again.
>>
He's the Dirtiest Player in the Game.

That's the coolest title anyones every gotten
>>
does have physiology you fucking nit wit , hes one of the best physiologist in the damn game. also his promos are good because they rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
>>
>>1321617
Great thread OP
Flair being rated highly is one of the biggest mysteries of life

The only thing i can think of was he a character in an age of drudgery so old people venerate him and young people fall for the meme
>>
>>1321617
>>chops serve absolutely no purpose and look stupid
Nigga what
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.