[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that he's going to have to job to Reigns first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: the mortician.jpg (64 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
the mortician.jpg
64 KB, 1200x675
Reminder that he's going to have to job to Reigns first before he retires.
>>
Good.
>>
Unlikely since he only wrestles at Mania and next year Reigns will be occupied. Take ain't sticking around til 34
>>
Taker loses to reigns before mania I bet.
>>
Quite frankly I've thought about this for a while...

The reason they had Brock break the streak is because they figured whoever did break it would be hated so they had a heel (Brock) do it so it'd be good that he got heat.

Then plan was later then to have the company's next big baby face (Reigns) finally beat the one to beat Lesnar clean at WM 31, there by transferring the heat of beating Taker from Brock to Reigns, making Reigns look amazing and kicking off his baby face reign.

However, if you look at how things turned out, since Daniel Bryan was injured and had to vacate the title, it was Cena who Lesnar dominated at that year's Summerslam, and when combined with months of Paul Heyman's amazing promo skills, it unintentionally but effectively turned Lesnar face.

Fast forward to WM31, and Lesnar was treated like GOD and Roman was at one of his most hated points.

Fast forward to WM32, Roman was STILL hated, and Roman had STILL YET to get over to a point where he could beat Lesnar and get the heat I mentioned above.

Now like I said, I've been thinking about this...knowing how things turned out, I argue a better scenario might have just to have Roman straight up BEAT Taker and the streak at WM30 and just let fans start hating him right then and there.

Roman then could have got a big head from breaking the streak, turning on Seth and Dean because he didn't need them anymore, and THAT being the reason the SHIELD disbanded.

With Roman the new mega heel of the century, you could have sent him on a Goldberg like steak, decimating everyone in his way.

I argue that after a year or two of HEEL Roman just beating everyone's ass (Instead of Babyface Superman Roman doing it) people would have naturally turned him face again just because of what a badass he was.

Popular Roman ends up as the natural face and has the legacy of doing something amazing (breaking the streak) instead of Hated Roman being the forced face and STILL not having the legacy of pinning Brock.
>>
>>1319887
this isn't your fucking blog
>>
I thought Brodus Clay was younger and in TNA.
>>
>>1319918

>stop posting about wrestling on a wrestling message board
>>
>>1319887
Having Roman get such a huge clean win that early in his career would invalidate The Undertaker too much. Roman didn't need the push in 2014, as opposed to Legend Killer Orton who needed it desperately and should've honestly taken it. Someone that fresh having such a big win is a huge risk, because what if one day, Reigns pulls a CM Punk or a Ryback? Then they're fucked. The best possibility would've been Orton or Cena. I don't hate the Lesnar decision though, because he hasn't really looked weak once since then, despite the one questionable loss to Taker.
>>
>>1319887
Is there a term for forced faces? Besides forced faces? Roman is a forced face and Cena was a forced babyface.
>>
>>1319968
>because what if one day, Reigns pulls a CM Punk or a Ryback?

That's a good point, but they gave the streak win to Lesnar, and not even a year later he was seriously thinking about going back to UFC.

And then whose to say once Reigns beats Brock (which is where they're still clearly going one day) Reigns won't decide to go star in movies with his cousin?

You just never know in these situations, so I say fuck it and just pull the trigger.
>>
SHANE...
>>
>>1319968
maybe vince wants to pull a hulk hogan with reigns, and have TNA buy him for wayyyy too much money so he can destroy the company from the inside.
>>
>>1319949
t. autistic blogger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.