[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did Flair think that hair was a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: JUST.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
59 KB, 1024x576
Why did Flair think that hair was a good idea?
>>
Everyone at that time thought that hair was a good idea.
>>
>>1318740
WCW thought everything was a good idea

the war is over you nerds. you can go home
>>
File: JUST.jpg (270 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
270 KB, 1024x659
>>1318740
I bet he'd give anything to have that haircut back desu famalam.
>>
Looks like one of those hairstyles that a post-menopausal woman who wants to pretend she's still in her 20's has.

Come to think of it, with that tan, many of them do look just like Ric Flair there.
>>
>>1318808
i want to be killed when i reach age 60
>>
>>1318740

He looks like the dude from Powerman 5000, only 70.
>>
>>1322152
Still looks better than that guy because that guy is dead.
>>
>>1322231
"citation needed"
>>
>>1322234
My mistake. I was thinking of the guy from Static X. Same shit music, so who can blame me?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.