[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a positive spin shillfest is this going to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 12900939032.jpg (92 KB, 1125x633) Image search: [Google]
12900939032.jpg
92 KB, 1125x633
How much of a positive spin shillfest is this going to be?
>>
I hope the whole McMahon family dies in a house fire tbch
>>
A fucking lot. Mick is a shill to the max.

I'd rather have Austin
>>
>>1318666
Whoa there
>>
>>1318663
>Mick Foley
>Shane O'Mac.

You can expect the worst thing to be said about the WWE is that at some point their shows have to stop.
>>
File: 128939829823.png (425 KB, 478x790) Image search: [Google]
128939829823.png
425 KB, 478x790
>>1318663
it's gonna be great.
>>
>>1318680
Reigns is undeniably a great worker. The thing that fucked him over was getting injured and the "talented" script writers.
>>
>and our guest tonight on the podcast, Shane McMahon!

>HERE COMES THE MONAAAAAAAAAAY
>What's up camera crew!
>*faintly enthused camera-men are heard*
>I said WHAT'S UP CAMERA CREW!
>*slightly louder camera men*
>NEW
>E
>R
>A
>>
>>1318686
The thing that really fucked him over is what it means in current WWE to be "the guy". He can be the top face without winning every single match convincingly for years to come. He didn't need to kick out of two Styles Clashes (one on a chair) when AJ could have failed to hit the move or failed to make the cover.

People like him don't even lose because of cheating or handicaps. Remember when Cena single-handedly buried the entire Nexus, or beat Bray Wyatt several times despite interference from the entire Wyatt family?

Nobody should be booked to defy any and all odds, immediately killing any challenger's heat, not allowing anyone else near the top, for an entire decade. And that's exactly what we're going to get again.
>>
>>1318932
>Nobody should be booked to defy any and all odds...

In a weird way, I'm actually okay with that being Cena's gimmick. It'd be nice if that wasn't the case, but it is.

Thats what bugs me about Reigns. Now that he has the role, it turns out that it isn't Cena's gimmick, its just the gimmick that the top guy inherits when he makes it to the top. The ODDS are to Cena what Lex was to Superman. When Cena goes, I don't want to see the Odds move on to the next guy. Let Reigns have his own gimmick that justifies his run at the top in its own unique way.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.