[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If they want to keep Seth heel wouldn't it have made more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
If they want to keep Seth heel wouldn't it have made more sense to have AJ won the belt then have Rollins come out to attack him instead?

It'd set up a triple threat match pretty well too.
>>
File: 1455749656996.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1455749656996.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>have AJ won the belt
>>
>>1318088
>implying they give two fucks about Seth
>implying they give two fucks about AJ
>implying they care enough about either of them to prioritize what they want to do with them

They're just fodder for Roman.
>>
>>1318101
Isn't everyone, except possibly Cena?

I hope Cena isn't fodder for Roman.
>>
File: its not okay.png (38 KB, 517x476) Image search: [Google]
its not okay.png
38 KB, 517x476
>>1318105
>I hope Cena isn't fodder for Roman.

Prepare yourself.
>>
>>1318092
>dean mark

lol
>>
>>1318088
I don't know, I just think they are going to start a sheild feud over the belt which will end with Deano winning the belt for 10 minutes before being cashed by next MiTB
>>
>>1318305
And give Deanfag something to gloat about...?
How about Roman wins after pinning Dean, and MITB cashes on him after a 35+ min. match.
He's just to tired to do anything, and has to take the beating.
Loses the title.
And there, a new rivalry for Rollins
>>
>>1318312
>and give deanfag something to gloat about
I don't think WWE Creative gives a shit about the worst wrestling board
They just think "muh sheld"
>>
>>1318312
>A guy can't win the belt because someone on the internet would act smug about it
You're more retarded than Vince.

>...
Go back to le.ddit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.