[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say that hypothetically Punk wins clean in his UFC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 320x180
Let's say that hypothetically Punk wins clean in his UFC debut, and it IS against a prospect like Mickey Gall and not some can.

Will all of you anti-smarks finally kill yourselves?
>>
>>1318044
Hey Phil! when's your fight?
>>
>>1318044
Wouldn't it be normal smarks that hate punk, not anti-smarks?
Or, potentialy nega-anti-smarks?
>>
>>1318049

True smarks respect Punk for sticking it to Vince. Smarks hate Vince more than anything else and anybody that confounds him earns their love and respect.

Anti-smarks are self-loathing cucks that see their own failures reflected in other people, causing them to lash out and resent their smark brethren. They stand against everything true smarks support, even if it involves supporting Vince.
>>
>>1318049
Both hate him for leaving.

The majority stopped talking about him because he hasn't been relevant to wrestling in a long time but some people can't let go like the guy that keeps making 10 CM Punk hate threads every day
>>
>>1318044
I'll still hate him for being a faggot nerd and smarks would fucking hate him to death still.
>>
>>1318044
>>1318059
>>1318067

Hi Phil! Shouldn't you be pretending to train for a UFC fight that's never going to happen?
>>
>wins clean in his UFC debut

Grow up and stop watching sports entertainment
>>
Will he try out for the Cubs and Blackhawks next?
>>
I've always hated him, so no
>>
File: JDF-FANPAGE1.jpg (547 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JDF-FANPAGE1.jpg
547 KB, 500x500
I was kind of hoping more would come out that whole Jason David Frank thing. I can think of nothing more fitting CM Punk that to get his ass beat by the Green Ranger.
>>
>>1318044
Emo fighter? Not a chance
>>
>>1318044
Emo fighter? Not a chance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.