[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate Roman as much as the next guy, but Ambrose isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
I hate Roman as much as the next guy, but Ambrose isn't the answer. He is in no way capable of being a top guy.

He's a mediocre wrestler and mediocre talker and brings down legends like Jericho with boring matches.
>>
Starting to agree now.

Ambrose is real shitty.

Needs to go back to his Shield persona.
>>
>>1317640
All of the shield suck and aren't good enough to replace Cena
>>
>>1317640
He was a good mat wrestler before they turned him into a brawler and it's hard to get into a promo he cuts given that his gimmick is complete shit.

He's objectively the best talker out of all three members of The Shield.
>>
>>1317674
I think Seth is a much more natural guy on the mic. We will never know woth scripts i guess though.
>>
>>1317640
I agree that Dean, in his current state at least, isn't capable of being top guy.
To his fullest, I think he has the best shot of any former Shield-member, but right now, fuck him.
What you need to wrap your head around, though, is it doesn't matter what I think, or what you think, it matters what the majority of fans think, and the majority of fans clamor for Dean given a chance at that main event spotlight.
I may not agree with them, but until he's genuinely given that shot, us saying "he's not the answer" is about as irrelevant as it gets.
>>
>Ambrose was the one who brought down that match

top lel

ScarfDaddy hasn't got anything left in the tank
>>
>>1317640
His last two ppv matches have been boring as fuck and I'm sick of his predictable offense and repetitive moveset. He desperately needs a fire lit under his ass, at least when he had the IC it made him feel more legit and less wacky meme man.
>>
The match was ruined by being extended by 10 minutes. Slow matches are good when they're methodical. This was a boring shitfest full of stalling and lacking in psychology.
>>
>>1317701
it was a shit match and it would be a shit match with most wrestlers in the ring.

The lol so randumb props didn't help as you need to work slower with the dangerous ones and the zany ones are just dogshit.
>>
I used to like Dean, but he is so boring now.
Even Roman is more fun to watch than his cringe shit
>>
>>1317701
Jericho did an amazing job selling being terrified of the thumbtacks. Much better than le wacky looney toon could ever do.
>>
>>1317750
I haven't seen an enjoyable dean match or promo.

When his music hits I'm going to go for a piss.
>>
>>1317640
ambrose's long term story is permanently intertwined with rollins'. that's why ambrose has been in a holding pattern since last year
>>
>>1317767
>long term story
>wwe
kek, if it isn't cena or reigns they just throw shit together as they go along
>>
>>1317764
>Hardcore Lunatic being afraid of thumbtacks

Are YOU out of your mind?
>>
>>1317771
ambrose without rollins is like a bachelor party without strippers
>>
>>1317640
Yes Ambrose isn't much better. But not to worry, he will never be WWE champion.
>>
If you want evidence that he's a great wrestler, watch his match with Haitch at Roadblock.

He can definitely be a top guy, he's already proved that. The problem is that his gimmick is stupid, they need to seriously ditch the lunatic fringe bullshit.

Besides, I don't care about him being "the face of the company", alls I want are a few good title reigns and some time as king of the mountain. He could even do a Mania main event but again, that's all pending they change up his character.

Given though that Vince is running him ragged with house shows and shit, I can't tell if he's being buried or if he's just being the lapdog and biding his time with those brass rings. Probably the latter seeing as Vinny loves the workhorses.
>>
>>1317856
>If you want evidence that he's a great wrestler, watch his match with Haitch at Roadblock.

Haitch carried.
>>
File: 1452669496927.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1452669496927.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>1317843
>yfw Anti-Smarks are afraid of Crossfit Jesus and Dean Fucking Ambrose toppling their false Roman god.
>>
>>1317860
>[insert wrassler here] carried

That excuse is shit. Next you're gonna tell me AJ carried Roman. Go back and watch the match, m8.
>>
>>1317869
Haitch carried him tho
>>
>>1317856
You're only as good as your last match mate. Deano needs to get his shit together and drop his shitty gimmick.
>>
I don't even remember the last time Ambrose had a geniuenly good match.

Also why was CoolDad wrestling in fucking jeans?
>>
>>1317930
Ambrose vs HHH @:Roadblock is a MOTY contender ya fucking dweeb.
>>
File: 1463301470183.jpg (501 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463301470183.jpg
501 KB, 1056x1080
>>1317966
>Ambrose vs HHH @:Roadblock is a MOTY contender
Is there a reason why deanfags are so fucking stupid?
>>
>>1317640
Time for real men to be push on front, gimme my Ziggler and Swagger
>>
>>1317640
Then who is the answer? Seth?

The rest of the roster is either

A. Losers
B. Fan favorites that Vince will never push

Not really many options.
>>
Dean out on a 5 star match with Triple H

Jericho put on a 2 star match with AJ Styles

But yeah DEAN was dragging HIM down
>>
>>1317774
>Dean
>Not taking the thumbtacks bump.
>Hardcore.

Dean is a fag.
>>
>>1318374
>Dean vs Trips
>5 stars
18+
>>
it's a classic case of a stable getting hot and then they try to turn all their guys into stars but only one of them has actual talent.

They don't even deserve to be called the Jannetty. Reigns and Ambrose are more like the Bart Gunn.
>>
>>1318374
>>1318449
it was 4 stars
still Jeridad jobbing
he's going out soon anyway
Also neither brought the match down, it was the unplanned 10 minute extension.
>>
The PG rating really put a limit on having blood or enough violence.
Dean would be having better matches in Japan or LU.
Most of his singles matches are even worse than Roman's.
>>
>>1318587
Not even 4. 3 realistically, 3.5 at best.
4 Star matches have both guys going out there, with chemistry, and killing it.
Haitch bumping like a fucking champ and lugging Dean through a match isn't both guys killing it.
>>
>implying Jericho shouldn't have retired years ago
>>
>>1318436
He Dirty Deedsed himself right into the tacks, what're you talking about?
>>
File: 1.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>1317640

Like I said last week. Only good match was IC.

The rest sucked balls.

That Asylum match was so painfull to watch. Almost as Reigns promos.
>>
>>1318061
>>1318449
>ledeanettymeme shitters this pissed off
>>
remember when he was against Brock and he got out a chainsaw? what are you even going to do with a chainsaw in a wrestling match, literally kill somebody?
>>
>>1321909

Someone post the CZW gif of some asshole madman slashing his opponent with the rotating blades
>>
>>1318749
Yeah. His match with Based Fatass at RR was good
>>
>>1317640
Yeah we've moved on to other guys now.
>>
I couldn't put my finger on what the problem was. I was never a fan of his ring work, he's a little too punchy kicky for me, but I'd liked him until a while back.

He's too silly. He's gone from "crazy and unstable" to "goofy and quirky"
>>
>that horrid "asylum" match
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.